Bird Nest Recommendation

Thaiyotakamli

I know someone who brings in bird nest from indo... he says those bird nest that are thoroughly clean are usually bleach... the one that still have some hairs on them are usually not bleached

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Internal Moderator

Hi bros

Any recommendation where to buy good, safe and cheap bird nest? No need concentrated as i prefer normal one like with rock sugar. Been buying from ZIP and Eu. Yan Shang for the past years but quite pricey. Some more i want to try new brands and just tried new moon the filling very little and very watery though taste not bad. If buy big bulk get discount will be better :D

Kum sia in advance

Good things don't come cheap.

Cheap things don't come good. [:p][laugh]

I know someone who brings in bird nest from indo... he says those bird nest that are thoroughly clean are usually bleach... the one that still have some hairs on them are usually not bleached

I heard some people use chemical or what thing added to make the bird nest look clean and white. Bird nest that are not throughly clean are bad for body and i think bad for lungs

Good things don't come cheap.

Cheap things don't come good. [:p][laugh]

Good things that is cheap is a steal

Steal is a cheap good thing

[laugh]

• Praise 1

Supercharged
(edited)

I heard some people use chemical or what thing added to make the bird nest look clean and white. Bird nest that are not throughly clean are bad for body and i think bad for lungs

authentic birds' nest are supposed to be dirty..extremely dirty..its the cleaning that makes it toxic for the body..take a look at the link below & it might alter your perspective of "clean" & "dirty"

http://www.slideshare.net/yongkangbirdnest/how-to-choose-pure-edible-birdnest

Edited by Darthrevan

authentic birds' nest are supposed to be dirty..extremely dirty..its the cleaning that makes it toxic for the body..take a look at the link below & it might alter your perspective of "clean" & "dirty"

http://www.slideshare.net/yongkangbirdnest/how-to-choose-pure-edible-birdnest

Last time my grandma family owned bird nest farm, everyday whole family drink. 4-5 maids clean the dirty one one by one. If not clean throughly end up harmful to our body lol

Tips How to Buy

When it comes into selecting an item before buying it, the first thing we look at is the appearances. We choose the perfect shape, beautiful or attractive color, texture, and even the smell. All of these elements are as important as its’ price.

However, selecting the right bird nest is quite interesting and unique. We can’t look at the outward appearance only. There are many bird nest products that look very good, “real-look” from outside, yet the inside they are fake or man-mixed products.

We will know whether the quality of bird nest is real or man-made products, good or bad, after we cook it.

Here are few points that need to be kept in your mind when purchasing bird nest:

Tips #1

The real, pure bird nest color is not real white, but grayish or yellowish. If there is a white color bird nest in the market, find the one that is thin and pretty clean because a harvester picks the bird nest while it is still young. Thus, be careful to select the real white color one. Some well-knows brands, because they want to sell their products in a big quantity, they pay less attention to the quality.

Tips #2

When bird nest is immersed in the water for about 1-1.5 hour, it should not break up into small pieces but it will be shredded in a long shape. And the water will remains clear.

Tips #3

When bird nest is cooked for about 40-45 minutes, it swells and becomes soft. However, the smell still remains (bird nest genuine smells)

SimplySenz__SeaBirdNest.jpg

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

If u wanna buy cheap birdnest u can contact me...

I confirm selling cheaper than the retail price...

But U need to cook yourself

post-161730-0-91065000-1438576780.jpg

• Praise 1

This bro Thaiyotakamli [scholar] house so big, definitely attracts Eagle & Owl to check-in for the nights and eat up all the sparrow birds in the nest.

I am a poor man can only recommend you my type of Bird Nest for nutritions, it's call "Grass Jelly", sell at all drink stalls in Singapore and Malaysia [thumbsup]

you atas liao lor, I drink "yen orh" chwee at pasar malam [laugh]

• Praise 1

you atas liao lor, I drink "yen orh" chwee at pasar malam [laugh]

Your " 燕 窝 水 " :a-m1212: still sound higher class than mine, currently market not performing good [thumbsdown] and I'd forced to drinks :wacko: " 凉 粉 水 " [:(]

Constantly Hand Head Very Tight aka 手 头 很 紧 [smallcry]

• Praise 3