Bird Nest Recommendation

Thaiyotakamli

Hi bros

Any recommendation where to buy good, safe and cheap bird nest? No need concentrated as i prefer normal one like with rock sugar. Been buying from ZIP and Eu. Yan Shang for the past years but quite pricey. Some more i want to try new brands and just tried new moon the filling very little and very watery though taste not bad. If buy big bulk get discount will be better :D

Kum sia in advance

Good, safe, cheap and definitely not concentrated.  [thumbsup]

:D  

post-23002-0-49001100-1455621584.jpg

• Praise 2

Hi you can buy bird's nest online at Nestfarmer.com

Nestfarmer.com is wholesaler and exporter of raw or cleaned bird's nest, we export our bird's nest to China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, USA, Canada. Our farming and cleaning process is 100% manual, without using any artificial coloring and chemical ingredients.

We also accept orders from other countries than China. We send orders to Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, USA, Canada and Other countries.

Free handcarry courier to China

Free EMS door to door courier to other countries.

All orders, big and small (minimum 1 kilogram), are accepted

Nestfarmer.com 是批发商和原始燕窝出口商或已清理,我们我们的燕窝出口到中国大陆,香港,台湾,新加坡,马来西亚,泰国,美国,加拿大

我们的农业和清洁过程100%手工,不使用任何人工色素和化学成份

post-176369-0-39831900-1467951246_thumb.jpg

post-176369-0-95250400-1467951277_thumb.jpg

err... y'all dare to buy the bird's nest as shown above ah? i mean come on. basic hygiene is not even maintained. 

anywho, if you guys are looking to get bird's nest. i think its best for you to know how to choose between the grades and know whats good and whats not. 

save yourself the trouble and risk of buying bird's nest of poor quality. happen to chance by this article when i was searching for some apple cider vinegar. 

even though i disagree with the ranking cause i think indonesian bird's nest is already pretty damn solid, this article is really quite informative. 

https://honeycity.com.sg/2018/06/04/how-to-choose-good-birds-nest/

↡ Advertisement