Ghost car in Russia?

Zakkwylde

http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/are-there-ghost-cars-in-russia-2014-04-16

This is creepy. Watch it over and over again. Still doesn't make sense. Where did the car came from? Its a busy junction and not some uninhibited ulu place.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/abagg/there-is-a-ghost-car-in-russia-that-will-hurt-and-confuse-yo

This explain where the car come from.

Nope. Highly unlikely. If you observe the video in slow mo, there is a car to his right which is ahead of him. The car would have crashed into the ghost car. And furthermore, at the opposite junction, all the first line of cars came to a complete stop.

Now you know why Putin dare to piss off Uncle Sam? [sly]

They have stealth cars that doesn't appear on radar and invisible to human eyes too [bounce1]

• Praise 1

I guessing the "ghost" car came from the last lane (or shoulder) which was empty in the beginning... I think it swerved left to miss the first turning car, into the path of the 2nd. Should explain the reason why it was hidden from view as it was originally further than expected.

I guessing the "ghost" car came from the last lane (or shoulder) which was empty in the beginning... I think it swerved left to miss the first turning car, into the path of the 2nd. Should explain the reason why it was hidden from view as it was originally further than expected.

yup. also explains why the car on the right brakes 1-2 seconds before the BMW brakes.. cause he saw the car coming

Yup… watched it over and over and I guess your explanation is valid. [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement