Hyundai Sonata (2015)

Thaiyotakamli

It has been almost a year since it launched. So far I hardly see any on the road, guess their sales was bad.

Actually, I have seen quite a few on the road liao. Grey colour and blue colour ones.

↡ Advertisement

The car looks great inside and outside and has nice features. But its filmsy super lightweight steering really means that driving it is not really shiok. And really put off by the high price vs a vis the jap makes.

The car looks great inside and outside and has nice features. But its filmsy super lightweight steering really means that driving it is not really shiok. And really put off by the high price vs a vis the jap makes.

I tot you are able to adjust the steering feel for this car?

I tot you are able to adjust the steering feel for this car?

all 3 modes are useless if you are looking for responsive steering.

I was very surprised at how light and spongy it was compared to my previous ride...a camry.

but having said that, some people will like the light steering which is effortless to steer.

you should go test drive and experience it yourself. ..

Edited by Aukang

all 3 modes are useless if you are looking for responsive steering.

I was very surprised at how light and spongy it was compared to my previous ride...a camry.

but having said that, some people will like the light steering which is effortless to steer.

you should go test drive and experience it yourself. ..

I did test drove the new Sonata. But no highway driving so I find the steering is light and suitable for the traffic at leng kee.

I driving the YF Sonata aka i45 now. Its hyraulic steering. Did drive an electric steering car before for 3yrs before.

Having test driven both the Mazda 6 and Sonata, I would go for Mazda 6. Both same price now - $130,888.

Geared towards Mazda 6 as it is made in Japan, has more spacious rear leg room, and the overall drive is more engaging.

Having test driven both the Mazda 6 and Sonata, I would go for Mazda 6. Both same price now - $130,888.

Geared towards Mazda 6 as it is made in Japan, has more spacious rear leg room, and the overall drive is more engaging.

Driven the Mz6 Wagon and Sonata.

I prefer the Sonata. Dont like the Mz6 start stop technology, cannot turn off. Also the boot internal height not as big.

Price dropped for the Base model. Extremely competitive now. 

Just test drive it today. Have to say is mighty impressive for someone looking to get an entry level 2 litre car. 

Neutral Newbie

Price dropped for the Base model. Extremely competitive now. 

Just test drive it today. Have to say is mighty impressive for someone looking to get an entry level 2 litre car. 

May I know the latest price list?

I had a Santa Fe for almost 9 years. Sold last year. Great drive. Fuss free with normal wear n tear. Low cost maintenance. Now the Santa Fe is close to $150K. I had mine for just $75K

Ya laosai price really competitive. Got navigation not ah?

Confirm no navigation... no idea why... but I still prefer Google Maps... all those built-in GPS - got to pay top dollar for map refreshes... like a few hundred dollars... bo hua...

• Praise 1