A very touching love story in China

Babyckh

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/get-inspired/7-year-old-boy-takes-care-of-paralysed-father-alone-after-his-mother-abandons-them-in

http://shanghaiist.com/2015/10/31/boy_takes_care_of_paralyzed_father_guizhou.php

7-year-old boy takes care of paralysed father alone after his mother abandons them in China

Posted on 1 November 2015 | 946 views | 0 comments

7-year-old boy takes care of paralysed father alone after his mother abandons them in China

A seven-year-old boy from Guizhou has been taking care of his paralysed father for the past year after his mother walk out on them.

Ou Tongming, a 37-year-old labourer, fell from the second story of a house under construction in June 2013. His wife and his son Ou Yanglin sent him to the hospital immediately.

He was subsequently diagnosed with fractured ribs and vertebrae, along with a spinal cord injury that left him paralysed from the waist down, reports Shanghaiist.

The family's savings were mostly used up on his medical bills, but his health did not improve and has remained bedridden since. After almost a year, his wife left home with their three-year-old daughter.

There has since been no news from the pair, leaving Yanglin to care for his father alone. The boy gets up at 6 a.m. every morning to prepare food for his dad before going to school.

After eating lunch he hurries home to feed his dad, and after school he walks around the campus to collect scrap which he exchanges for money. "My father needs medicine, but I don't have any money," Yanglin said.

He earns around 20 yuan daily by selling the scrap he collected. Upon returning home, Yanglin helps to turn his dad over and apply medicine.

Due to being bedridden for such a long time his dad has accumulated several bedsores, one of which has ulcerated and spread an infection to his pelvic cavity.

The father and son have no other income except for 300 yuan in financial aid from the government each month. Kind neighbors sometimes provide them with food and other help.

Not wanting to burden his son, Tongming has thought of committing suicide more than once. "I wasn't determined as I couldn't bear to leave the kid orphaned," he said.

"I can't live without my father," Yanglin said, adding that he's eager to grow up as soon as possible and earn money to help cure his father's injuries.

post-18880-0-32254800-1446376280.jpg

Edited by Mercs
  • Praise 13

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/get-inspired/7-year-old-boy-takes-care-of-paralysed-father-alone-after-his-mother-abandons-them-in

http://shanghaiist.com/2015/10/31/boy_takes_care_of_paralyzed_father_guizhou.php

Posted on 1 November 2015 | 946 views | 0 comments

A seven-year-old boy from Guizhou has been taking care of his paralysed father for the past year after his mother walk out on them.

Ou Tongming, a 37-year-old labourer, fell from the second story of a house under construction in June 2013. His wife and his son Ou Yanglin sent him to the hospital immediately.

He was subsequently diagnosed with fractured ribs and vertebrae, along with a spinal cord injury that left him paralysed from the waist down, reports Shanghaiist.

The family's savings were mostly used up on his medical bills, but his health did not improve and has remained bedridden since. After almost a year, his wife left home with their three-year-old daughter.

There has since been no news from the pair, leaving Yanglin to care for his father alone. The boy gets up at 6 a.m. every morning to prepare food for his dad before going to school.

After eating lunch he hurries home to feed his dad, and after school he walks around the campus to collect scrap which he exchanges for money. "My father needs medicine, but I don't have any money," Yanglin said.

He earns around 20 yuan daily by selling the scrap he collected. Upon returning home, Yanglin helps to turn his dad over and apply medicine.

Due to being bedridden for such a long time his dad has accumulated several bedsores, one of which has ulcerated and spread an infection to his pelvic cavity.

The father and son have no other income except for 300 yuan in financial aid from the government each month. Kind neighbors sometimes provide them with food and other help.

Not wanting to burden his son, Tongming has thought of committing suicide more than once. "I wasn't determined as I couldn't bear to leave the kid orphaned," he said.

"I can't live without my father," Yanglin said, adding that he's eager to grow up as soon as possible and earn money to help cure his father's injuries.

whoa!!!! I look like that guy!!! same face!!!

• Praise 2

there many sad stories, there also many that live lavishly without meaning in life. if the world is more balance, we should not see both extreme. 

The world is already moving toward an extreme in materialism and instant gratification.

sadly, the divide will only get greater...