Ping Yi secondary tell students to promote new bus service

AhJason

Lui Tuck Yew so desperate? Now working with MOE to rope in secondary school kids to promote their new bus service? [laugh]

[YOUR LETTERS] TRANSPORT AUTHORITIES FORCING SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS TO DISTRIBUTE FLYERS? | All Singapore Stuff (ASS)

Dear editor,

I hope you can share this and let the general public know how MOE and Transport ministry are making use of our children.

My son is a student in Ping Yi Secondary School. The school has asked my son and his friends to distribute flyers to the public at bus stops to raise awareness about the new feeder bus service 222 in Chai Chee.

This is outrageous! Why do you need to use students to raise awareness of a profit driven organisation? Their exams are also around the corner. Why are the transport authorities so desperate now?

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

Lui Tuck Yew so desperate? Now working with MOE to rope in secondary school kids to promote their new bus service? [laugh]

Could be a mis-understanding lah....

Maybe the students were doing a community service or something lah...

ever encountered one bunch of students from nearby secondary school asking patrons to returm empty cockeries at West Cock Market.

IMO, quite a risky unpaid job 'cos can kena tio hood by angry people one de.

Edited by Kangadrool

like that also can consider story just by writing one letter without further verification?

teaching our younger generation to contribute back to society

get used to doing free work for govt, then will kbkp less when NS comes

• Praise 1

Community service is about giving back to society, such as helping out in Old folks home, doing charity work, clean up the beaches, deliver food to the elderly etc.

But community service by helping a profit driven private transport company? Don't quite gel to me. :wacko:

like that also can consider story just by writing one letter without further verification?

but u like lui tuck yew meh? [laugh]

Community service is about giving back to society, such as helping out in Old folks home, doing charity work, clean up the beaches, deliver food to the elderly etc.

But community service by helping a profit driven private transport company? Don't quite gel to me. :wacko:

this i agree, but we need to see what was the communication with the school and not what the parents claimed.

if no help them free, they need to engage FTs to do the job. Then, must increase fares higher. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] I can foresee what our ministars will reply.

Supersonic

Why only 1 letter and no proof??

i wonder.....has the "concerned parent" clarified the matter wif the school? everything oso muz comprain thru media meh?

• Praise 1

this i agree, but we need to see what was the communication with the school and not what the parents claimed.

I'm waiting for PingYI principal to respond to give their story.

i wonder.....has the "concerned parent" clarified the matter wif the school? everything oso muz comprain thru media meh?

things don't move if you don't complain. Singapore mindset leh. but i read something about 222 this early morning on my ipad before i came into office leh. but probably not something significant, coz can't remember the details [:/]

Supersonic

things don't move if you don't complain. Singapore mindset leh. but i read something about 222 this early morning on my ipad before i came into office leh. but probably not something significant, coz can't remember the details [:/]

Not really lah. Sometimes if i feel something is not right at my kids school, we'll email the school and it gets explained or rectified and case close. Dun need to shame your own kids school publicly at the slightest matter. Remember, kids learn from their parents.

• Praise 1

Not really lah. Sometimes if i feel something is not right at my kids school, we'll email the school and it gets explained or rectified and case close. Dun need to shame your own kids school publicly at the slightest matter. Remember, kids learn from their parents.

The parent is internet generation one leh. Confirm anti PAP one. [rolleyes] Or maybe just another immature parent lor. [laugh]

yes now a day school respond very fast one.

The parent is internet generation one leh. Confirm anti PAP one. [rolleyes] Or maybe just another immature parent lor. [laugh]

May not be anti-pap. Might just be fake letter. P6 student that don't Like the parents? Ex-teacher that don't like the principle? Of course can be real event.

↡ Advertisement