• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
97 replies to this topic | 357 praises

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:07 PM

Chowyunfatt
  • Premium member
    Chowyunfatt
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Who got a lot of those annoying FaceBook friends & why do they annoy you so...

Let the cursing begin ... 😂image.jpg

Edited by Chowyunfatt, 30 April 2014 - 06:07 PM.

Rainbowbiatch praised this
Its Not How You Pick Your Nose...Its Where You Flick The Booger...!!!

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:09 PM

Icedbs
  • Icedbs
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

why not just don't have a FB account?

You won't have all these issues.

Super7, Volvobrick and Ahgong praised this

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:15 PM

Chowyunfatt
  • Premium member
    Chowyunfatt
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

why not just don't have a FB account?

You won't have all these issues.

Some of my relatives live & work abroad so FB is a good way to stay in touch ...
missmarigold praised this

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:16 PM

Icedbs
  • Icedbs
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Some of my relatives live & work abroad so FB is a good way to stay in touch ...

How about using email and Watsapp?

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:19 PM

Hydrocarbon
  • Hydrocarbon
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

How about using email and Watsapp?

I don't wanna email each and every of my friends "Hi, tell me what's up with your life"

FB is good for birthday reminders, but sometimes some idiots take things the wrong way.. So be it lor.. I got into quarrel with my friend's dad before, coz we were just having chit chat on FB (me and my friend) and her dad took things the wrong way.

Aiyah, despite its flaws, it still provides value for me, especially with so much of my friends not being in Singapore. So, stay with it lor..

missmarigold praised this
吃别人所不能吃的苦,忍别人所不能忍的气,做别人所不能做的事,
就能享受别人所不能享受的一切.

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:26 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Facebook for me to keep in touch with old friends. Number may changed but facebook doesnt.

Through facebook u can get ur friend birthday reminders, see their photo update whether they gain fat or getting white hairs.

Through facebook also can see ex whether she got gf anot etc.

Most importantly its free for stalkers :D
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:26 PM

Icedbs
  • Icedbs
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I don't wanna email each and every of my friends "Hi, tell me what's up with your life"

FB is good for birthday reminders, but sometimes some idiots take things the wrong way.. So be it lor.. I got into quarrel with my friend's dad before, coz we were just having chit chat on FB (me and my friend) and her dad took things the wrong way.

Aiyah, despite its flaws, it still provides value for me, especially with so much of my friends not being in Singapore. So, stay with it lor..

then boh pian lor...you just have to accept those problems lo

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:29 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

U oh train ur birds as homing love birds send msgs tt way
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:56 PM

Chowyunfatt
  • Premium member
    Chowyunfatt
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

You must have posted suggestive pictures of yourself lar .... No wonder her father scold you 😂

U oh train ur birds as homing love birds send msgs tt way

Ehh 老人家 ... You got no bodies to bury today har? 😂

Edited by Chowyunfatt, 30 April 2014 - 07:06 PM.

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:57 PM

Sirwin
  • Sirwin
    Clutched
    Author Image

football rivalry lo

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:58 PM

Chowyunfatt
  • Premium member
    Chowyunfatt
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Facebook for me to keep in touch with old friends. Number may changed but facebook doesnt.

Through facebook u can get ur friend birthday reminders, see their photo update whether they gain fat or getting white hairs.

Electricity must pay money ... 😁

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:00 PM

Super7
  • Premium member
    Super7
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The more you know, the more nosy you can become...

Do you know how much of your time you spend on fb everyday? Could have spent the time on something else, eg pawn!!! LOL
2BDriver praised this

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:02 PM

Coltplussport
  • Premium member
    Coltplussport
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

There are really a lot of fake people on FB, some time it is really sickening to see their post.

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:05 PM

Chowyunfatt
  • Premium member
    Chowyunfatt
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

There are really a lot of fake people on FB, some time it is really sickening to see their post.

You forget to mention the stupid look they make when posting photos ... 😄

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:07 PM

Hydrocarbon
  • Hydrocarbon
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

You must have posted suggestive pictures of yourself lar .... No wonder her father scold you 😂

Bo lor! It was just inside jokes..

吃别人所不能吃的苦,忍别人所不能忍的气,做别人所不能做的事,
就能享受别人所不能享受的一切.

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:11 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Do you know how much of your time you spend on fb everyday? Could have spent the time on something else, eg pawn!!! LOL

Sometimes when too bored and no one jio out see fb lor. Then see instagram also.

Bo pian thats the cheapest way to stalk lol
2BDriver and Super7 praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 02 May 2014 - 09:15 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Your relatives are all [gorgeous]  iszit, must touch touch or you miss their touch ... [inlove]

Just SMS will do lar.... -_-

Edited by Picnic06, 02 May 2014 - 09:16 AM.

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 02 May 2014 - 09:16 AM

Chowyunfatt
  • Premium member
    Chowyunfatt
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Your relatives are all [gorgeous]  iszit, must touch touch or you miss their touch ... [inlove]

I'm the only good looking one ...  [laugh]

Posted 02 May 2014 - 09:27 AM

Joseph22
  • Premium member
    Joseph22
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Same with spending time on forum.
Those who are for a cleaner MCF, change your avatar to a empty black image.

Posted 02 May 2014 - 10:02 AM

Spyder79
  • Premium member
    Spyder79
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

FB is restricted in China.....

Triangle of Health #kyani #sunrise #sunset
http://ivanyong.kyani.net

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users