Honda Vezel

Hsiao

After activation, between 1-2 seconds, all will be back to normal. You do not need to do anything.

Just be careful if you are at a slope. The engine will cut off and your car will start rolling. Just step on the brake to stop the car and you can drive on after that.

bro thanks. [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Changing vezel interior to full leather upholstery is less than 500 for dealer price. The upholstery shop have to only earn a small margin becos they have large volume

bro..a very simple.but big question hehe. ltr when i reach office i try to do a detailed breakdown to answer ur qn via PM. or u wanna PM me 1st also can. in short for now,the 8k diff is to acct for OMV,ARF and warranty.

Bro, PM-ed you. lol

• Praise 1

I think it's City Brake Assist.

i tried activating it last week at my gantry..its such a cool.feature

.but the sudden jam brake and sound quite shocking. lucky i tried it alone without my pregnant wife in the car..else i sure kena hantam..my unborn son also will hate me.

only once it fully activated and brakes jammed e whole car..engine didn't stall (anyway at that speed hybrid engine is not on,running fully on electric motor)

on other occasions when i wasn't approachinh gantry fast enough,there was only beeping sound.

I did not get to test drive the 1.2T but on 2L, so I cannot say much about the engine. However I would agree that running the 1.2T in MY highway would be a challenge not to mentioned going up Genting or Cameron Highlands.

Comparing to a sedan, the SUV rear seat is very upright and makes you sit up straight, not relax mode. In QQ, the rear seats are really straight up. We tried to adjust the angle but was max. Vezel is much better but still lose to a sedan. I also understand 1.2T has 5 years warranty but only first 3 servicing FOC, unless they upgrade the package recently. Only the 2L has 5 years free servicing.

vezel bros and sis! lets go this sunday to TC motors at bt timah..drive our vezels and park one line there. and we all test drive the QQ. Won't that be a sight to see.

i like thw QQ as well..yet to test it. wanna test shud put on a spectacle!

i tried activating it last week at my gantry..its such a cool.feature

.but the sudden jam brake and sound quite shocking. lucky i tried it alone without my pregnant wife in the car..else i sure kena hantam..my unborn son also will hate me.

only once it fully activated and brakes jammed e whole car..engine didn't stall (anyway at that speed hybrid engine is not on,running fully on electric motor)

on other occasions when i wasn't approachinh gantry fast enough,there was only beeping sound.

Haha, so let me guess, I don't think you will be using the CTBA anymore? Where is this button located at?

Seems scary...

Haha, so let me guess, I don't think you will be using the CTBA anymore? Where is this button located at?

Seems scary...

i think for now it has not gotten onto my nerves yet. for safety i wud rather leave it turned on by default. and perhaps develop the habit of not moving towards the gantries that fast.

Since now Kah Motors has listed the HRV, do you guys think that Vezel price will be affected (ie drop) to compete for market share ?

Just my opinion, I think the price will maintain or increase. I think many people will be waiting for KM to launch the HRV and test drive it. Once they know the spec and for those who compare to the Vezel spec will cross over to PI.

• Praise 1

Seems scary...

The CTBA button is located at the right side of the steering wheel. Once press, the CTBA indicator light will turn on (means CBTA deactivated).

I was scare initially but got use to it. It is actually a very good safety function. Now only if I am going a up/down slope gantry, I will switch off CTBA and on again after passing the gantry.

The CTBA button is located at the right side of the steering wheel. Once press, the CTBA indicator light will turn on (means CBTA deactivated).

I was scare initially but got use to it. It is actually a very good safety function. Now only if I am going a up/down slope gantry, I will switch off CTBA and on again after passing the gantry.

Hi Dino,

CTBA can be switched off while driving? I seem to only be able to do so when car is in P.

i think for now it has not gotten onto my nerves yet. for safety i wud rather leave it turned on by default. and perhaps develop the habit of not moving towards the gantries that fast.

Right on bro. I also kena 2-3 times CTBA beeping when accelerating too close to the car in front. When I first read this in this forum, I told myself that this will never happen to me. I am a safe driver ...

lol [:p]

Oh...so it's default "ON"? haha, perhaps i have to give it a try and if it's scary, i do like what you do. Off CTBA when going up/down slop then on again after passing gantry.

Was kinda worried about the sudden brake and also noise after some mentioned it...seems scary.

Hi Dino,

CTBA can be switched off while driving? I seem to only be able to do so when car is in P.

Hahahaa ... now you set me thinking. But still yes, can be on/off during driving. Try pressing the CTBA button between 2-3 seconds.

hi bro,nowadays is either glass coating or ceramic coating. i did glass coating b4 at 250plus in my ex-car. do u have in mind what kind of other paint protection you want? if it's high end carnuba waxing which washes off in 3-4mths..i tink needa pay anything 50-150 per session of grroming every quarter.

my experience is 500-800 per sale of 2nd hand car. and may 1k for new car

Pls kindly enlightenment me on both class and ceramicm

↡ Advertisement