Honda Vezel

Hsiao

(If I can remember [:p] )

I try some combinations later then tell you.

Hi Bro Dino, with regards to your doubt on the Elect. Hand Brake...

I tried activated the Electronic-Brake during driving (at slow speed cos dunno what gonna happen) and release it, I noted that it seems to be deactivated the moment I release my hand. And the car can still drove off, still in the "D" mode. So it does brake the car but in lighter force, just like you controlling the Mech type Hand-Brake.

I tried again activating the Elect-Brake & HELD on to it, during driving situation (slow speed again), it will hold as long as my finger is pulling the button, just like the Mech-Hand Brake, until the car completely stopped.

So in clonclusion, the Electronic Hand Brake function just like the Mech Hand Brake, except that you cannot control the pressure / force of the Brake like a Mech type where the harder you pull the harder it brakes. The Elect. Hand Brake will release as soon as you release your finger off the button. And the Elect. Hand Brake force is not so hard as compare to the Mech. type.

Safety Note : For those who wish to try out, pls do so in a "deserted" Car Park. [nod]

[wave]

Edited by wkloh
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Bro, I am holding back my plan for paint protection waiting for your 5 layers 9H ceramic @$500 kangtao. Can pm contact...

Am also looking for this .. can msg me the details pls ..

i think for now it has not gotten onto my nerves yet. for safety i wud rather leave it turned on by default. and perhaps develop the habit of not moving towards the gantries that fast.

i also try not to move too fast to gantry.

however there are a few times when i am approaching a bigger SUV or say a lorry or pick up the CBTA will kick in if i throttle it too much

so its safe to say it kinda like 'assist' u in trying not to approach the front vehicle too fast

• Praise 1

i also try not to move too fast to gantry.

however there are a few times when i am approaching a bigger SUV or say a lorry or pick up the CBTA will kick in if i throttle it too much

so its safe to say it kinda like 'assist' u in trying not to approach the front vehicle too fast

bro how near are you to e front vehicle. wud have been quite near for it to activate. after my small accident wen i kissed someones bumper, i hamji now. at least half car length..max 1/3 car length

bro how near are you to e front vehicle. wud have been quite near for it to activate. after my small accident wen i kissed someones bumper, i hamji now. at least half car length..max 1/3 car length

I tried a few times & perceived the following :

1. If your foot is on the Brake pedal, it would not work. (Cos it means that you are in control & decision of how near you want to close in).

2. It is relative to speed to determine the CTBA kick-in distance.

If anyone has confirmed this, do share with us.

TIA [:)]

• Praise 1

well its like say about 3 to 5 feet away

HL should compensate you for the late delivery since you are paying premium.

Hopefully, you can get your ride before CNY.

Hi bro,

Perhaps you might want to find out did HL promise before CNY delivery? It not fair you post a COMPENSATE for not knowing the story behind.........

So far (touch wood) I have yet fail any delivery and I always very transparent to my potential buyers.

Thank you. :)

Best Regards

Ray Lee aka Anzz

Hi bro,

Perhaps you might want to find out did HL promise before CNY delivery? It not fair you post a COMPENSATE for not knowing the story behind.........

So far (touch wood) I have yet fail any delivery and I always very transparent to my potential buyers.

Thank you. :)

Best Regards

Ray Lee aka Anzz

Sorry about that bro.

Yes i do not know about the contract details.

Saw it on the booked list delivery is in Jan. maybe i did not read properly or the buyer posted wrong delivery date.

Edited by trajet2b
  • Praise 1

trying to look around to see who should i buy from... went to LECO .... going to autolink..soon.. any brother can help?

you should check out mister cars also.

dont rush.

• Praise 1

Hi Bro Dino, with regards to your doubt on the Elect. Hand Brake...

I tried activated the Electronic-Brake during driving (at slow speed cos dunno what gonna happen) and release it, I noted that it seems to be deactivated the moment I release my hand. And the car can still drove off, still in the "D" mode. So it does brake the car but in lighter force, just like you controlling the Mech type Hand-Brake.

I tried again activating the Elect-Brake & HELD on to it, during driving situation (slow speed again), it will hold as long as my finger is pulling the button, just like the Mech-Hand Brake, until the car completely stopped.

So in clonclusion, the Electronic Hand Brake function just like the Mech Hand Brake, except that you cannot control the pressure / force of the Brake like a Mech type where the harder you pull the harder it brakes. The Elect. Hand Brake will release as soon as you release your finger off the button. And the Elect. Hand Brake force is not so hard as compare to the Mech. type.

Safety Note : For those who wish to try out, pls do so in a "deserted" Car Park. [nod]

[wave]

Wow bro, thanks for the testing. Great relieve to read this. [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

I tried a few times & perceived the following :

1. If your foot is on the Brake pedal, it would not work. (Cos it means that you are in control & decision of how near you want to close in).

2. It is relative to speed to determine the CTBA kick-in distance.

If anyone has confirmed this, do share with us.

TIA [:)]

yo bro, you are right on #1 and 2. To add on #2, like what Soonkuay said, if your foot at throttle, CTBA will kick in.

Hi All,

i know it has been discussed b4 regarding the CEV coefficient of 0.92.

When is the exact date of implementation?

Is it a confirmed thing that Vezel CVT will enjoy 15k rebate after the implementation?

And for potential buyers who are not rush, would you want to consider that rebate if you know the date. If delivery of car will be after that date, should add a clause in the sales agreement if you book anytime soon, that any additional rebate implemented, savings passed directly to buyer.

bro Rationalexuberance,

I agree with you. New buyer should ask for in writing that what they are paying now is current CEV Rebate of $10K

If upon registration, CEV $15K (or less) be accorded, then PI must reimburse for the lower PARF value.

New buyers do take note on this.

Hi Aarcee,

Welcome to the forum. I am pretty new myself and like you, I came because I am looking for a new ride. I think yours is more of a finance question so hopefully the following is useful.

There are various loan / lease types available, from 50% ~ 80%, at varying interest rates from 1.8% ~ 2.5% P.A., with different repayment periods from 5 to 7 years. As there are 3 different sub-models of the Vezel (more if you count the Hybrid) selling at different prices, we shall take $120,000.00 for simple reference.

If you are taking a 50% loan, you will be paying 1/2, or $60,000.00 down payment upfront, and assuming a 5-year loan at 2% interest P.A., you will be paying around $1,150.00 monthly for 5 years, or roughly $130,000.00 in total.

If you are taking a 80% loan, you will be paying 20%, or $24,000.00 down payment upfront, and assuming a 7-year loan at 2% interest P.A., you will be paying around $1,350.00 monthly for 7 years, or roughly $137,500.00 in total.

Most PIs require $10k payment to start your COE bidding process, and some will ask for additional deposit like 10% of the car price, all these have to be paid upon booking and will count towards your down payment, with the rest payable when your car is ready for collection. Go talk to as many PIs as you can / like and shortlist those whose packages you feel most comfortable with.

Talking about PIs, there are many good PIs around, but it only takes one Volks Auto to spoil your day, so you really need to be careful and do your homework diligently. Even if I am to tell you right here right now XXX is a really good and responsible PI with fair prices, how do you know I am not just one of their employees masquerading as a helpful forumer trying to scam you?

If you need something as a starting point, there's an excellent post-chain right here on this thread listing down all the people here who has either collected or booked their rides and from there you can see who are the PIs that consistently delivers and pleases. You can also find other excellent advises over the pages as well as on other threads; what to look out for when booking, what to ask and what to reject etc., do spend some time to go through them if you can.

Golden rule; cheap is not always good and price is not everything.

The above is just a feel of what you can expect, most PIs are opened to discussions and negotiations, and how far you manage to go will really depend on your bargaining skills. Hope this helps.

Good luck to us both on our car hunt. [thumbsup]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Bro, that's a good reply and appreciate taking time for this. Been to two PI's still confused whether to go ahead or not. The initial payment of 40% worries me a bit... on another note .. seriously thinking whether to go for a 2nd hand or not... because i may be not be here for long ( probably another 3 years ) .

any bro's to suggest. As of now dont think anybody can predict the resale value of Vezel and if i go for a second hand car now ... then all the added risk of not knowing how the car is...cost of servicing/parts etc.. Sorry if i deviate from the forum topics.. but thats the actual worry i am going through...

regards

bro Rationalexuberance,

I agree with you. New buyer should ask for in writing that what they are paying now is current CEV Rebate of $10K

If upon registration, CEV $15K (or less) be accorded, then PI must reimburse for the lower PARF value.

New buyers do take note on this.

bro..honda vezel now cev rebate only 10K?? 113g/km should be 15k right?

CO2 emission 113 g/km (As tested by LTA)
↡ Advertisement