• Search this thread
  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
10459 replies to this topic | 14,156 praises

Posted 20 February 2015 - 10:02 AM

Vantivetech
  • Vantivetech
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

My own interpretation of this PI type warranty is "BS" lar haha :)

When you pay so little for warranty coverage, we would not expect unlimited cover like AD. When the true need for a claim comes, I believe they will start to play "snake and ladder", but to me fair, this is my interpretation and assumption drawing relation to similar type warranty sold for resale cars.
Columbian78 praised this
Dealer of RoyalPurple Lubricants http://www.royalpurple.com

Posted 20 February 2015 - 10:05 AM

Mkl22
  • Mkl22
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Thanks
I checked 1 shift. Its 1.5 sohc 117.5hp /145nm. Cheapest is 127k
At that price its like paying additional 100 percent omv to ad. Cannot swallo. Vezel w gdi is 11.4 sec car. Using that city engine if lucky will be a sub 13 sec car. Bearing in mind that the tyt rush with 10xhp n 14x nm fwd with similar weight n wheel size is a 13.8 sec car. At 127 to 132k ,might as well get a tyt wish

At 135k can get mz3 2.0 or basic mz6...

I doubt if you do a blind test you can really feel the difference between the direct injection vezel vs the port injected hrv. It's a similar engine except for the the direct injection. More likely is the better fuel efficiency of the DI.

Posted 20 February 2015 - 10:05 AM

Quantum
  • Quantum
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Vezel likes couple of years ago Stream, from PI instead of KM,

hot sell than any of KM brands, but maintenance and service got problems

Posted 20 February 2015 - 10:48 AM

lancer6238
  • lancer6238
    Clutched
    Author Image

What kind of problems?

Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:51 PM

limejuice
  • limejuice
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Does a G version comes with Cruise Control?

G does not come with cruise control, X and above got

Posted 20 February 2015 - 02:45 PM

SunnyLE
  • SunnyLE
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Pls elaborate the problems ... also indicate if own experience or hearsay. 

Also some bros mentioned ... 

Hitachi Capital Jun Taiyo, you can also use Quick Lane Sime Darby Motors.  I saw this on Hitachi Capital brochure.

.. hope so since I'm in the east and I think Hitachi is kinda in the West. Good to have a few location option for workshop. 

Lastly, anyone can comment how to ensure/verify if Warranty is by the PI or Workshop. Some article warned against PIs who outsource to the workshop. And workshop may ignore if PI close shop.  I guess same if warranty is from PI and if they close shop. Still I think is best/easier to work with PI on warranties than workshop since the later is a third party when we purchased the car. I suppose this is why its better to stick to reputable PI.

(Yes, I'm following the Sister LEEST's engine mounting sound problem .. this will reflect how PI handles warranties)

--------------------------------
2005 Toyota Picnic 2.0
2005 Nissan Sunny 1.6LE
2000 Toyota Corolla 1.5LX

Posted 20 February 2015 - 05:58 PM

trajet2b
  • trajet2b
    4th Gear
    Author Image

this is from their brochure.

hc1_zps3fba6753.jpg

hc2_zpsc71739dc.jpg

Posted 20 February 2015 - 09:25 PM

benltk
  • benltk
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Anyone know is Leco prestige n Leco motor/automobile the same??

Posted 20 February 2015 - 09:31 PM

pokadot
  • Premium member
    pokadot
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Anyone know is Leco prestige n Leco motor/automobile the same??

Different but related to each other.

Father runs LECO Auto, son-in-law runs LECO Prestige. Guess who has been in business over 30 years? Obviously, the old man. If you are looking at someone with track record for peace of mind, the answer is quite obvious.

Posted 20 February 2015 - 09:49 PM

benltk
  • benltk
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Different but related to each other.

Father runs LECO Auto, son-in-law runs LECO Prestige. Guess who has been in business over 30 years? Obviously, the old man. If you are looking at someone with track record for peace of mind, the answer is quite obvious.

Ok thank you

Posted 20 February 2015 - 11:20 PM

Andyngps
  • Premium member
    Andyngps
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Yes, could be accorded a higher CEV band. This is under LTA jurisdiction. PI can apply, LTA will decide.

So far, till now, no one came with proof that they got the upgrade yet. 

You will know, when you see your vehicle asset. So, all new owners, I know you are excited and eager with your new baby, do check your vehicle asset. it will show all the details of your car registration.

Holly cow, my friend did booked a silver. Looks like good choice colour. Away from the generic white and black. [thumbsup]

Agreed silver is nice. Regretted too for not choosing silver as my previous cars are mostly silver for easy maintenance!!! The silver vezel looks better than other makes in silver like stream, jazz, odyssey which has a bit of ah pek element, no offence. Maybe it is the black front grill that blended in nicely to make it the silver sporty...

Edited by Andyngps, 20 February 2015 - 11:22 PM.

Credor praised this

Posted 21 February 2015 - 01:01 AM

xxLIM
  • xxLIM
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Agreed silver is nice. Regretted too for not choosing silver as my previous cars are mostly silver for easy maintenance!!! The silver vezel looks better than other makes in silver like stream, jazz, odyssey which has a bit of ah pek element, no offence. Maybe it is the black front grill that blended in nicely to make it the silver sporty...

Yeah. My sentiment as well. The ah pek element was the reason why I told SE I dont want silver. And se told me they had 10pcs in the port. Of which 9 are silver and 1 white.

Posted 21 February 2015 - 10:19 AM

Boringchap
  • Boringchap
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Question - are we allowed to test drive the Vezel from the PI?

Posted 21 February 2015 - 10:50 AM

Quantum
  • Quantum
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Answer - NO!
Dino-Lee praised this

Posted 21 February 2015 - 10:54 AM

Credor
  • Credor
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Generally, PI does not allowed test drive.
Can only let you "molest" the car only or at most start the engine...lol.
But did heard previous cartimes did allow test drive...( not sure now still have or not)
U may give them a call to ask ?
Maybe other bro that have shop around may advice you more.

Posted 21 February 2015 - 12:37 PM

Randy
  • Randy
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Im sick of hitting my exhaust when I reverse park. Vezel will take away this problem. Sedan may not have leg room problem but it doesn't have much headroom to shout about. Suv therefore the solution for me but the typical big brother 2.0L 1.5-6tons machine is no fun to me as it drinks. But this Vezel is good on FČ as well and may even be better than some conventional 1.5L sedan. So why not?

ya that's what i tot about good space too. I too wanted to buy a real suv something like tuscon and rav 4.
Technically vezel is not a suv, to be exact it's more like a sedan specs with small suv coupe stance. And i guess that's what attracts us.
1.5 ltr sedan price and fuel consumption small suv looks.
Saw today's vezel price at sg carmart. Actually not much difference in terms of price drop despite the drop in the last bidding.
interestingly it cost the same as altis now. But altis has higher omv as its cevs rebate is only 5k. Meaning same selling price with higher parf rebate

Posted 21 February 2015 - 12:39 PM

Quantum
  • Quantum
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

ya that's what i tot about good space too. I too wanted to buy a real suv something like tuscon and rav 4.
Technically vezel is not a suv, to be exact it's more like a sedan specs with small suv coupe stance. And i guess that's what attracts us.

to me the most appreciate is 1.5NA can produce 129bhp,

10+ years ago my 1.5L Vtec City only 104bhp

Posted 21 February 2015 - 12:44 PM

Randy
  • Randy
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

to me the most appreciate is 1.5NA can produce 129bhp,
10+ years ago my 1.5L Vtec City only 104bhp

with better technology now, engine can take higher compress ratio with the same engine displacement for higher output. I wonder whywhy other japan cars never follow suit( except mazda).
The downside of higher compression ratio is carbon built up and chances of "knocking"and higher pistion wear and tear
IloveVezel praised this

Posted 21 February 2015 - 02:39 PM

Andyngps
  • Premium member
    Andyngps
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Saw today's vezel price at sg carmart. Actually not much difference in terms of price drop despite the drop in the last bidding.
interestingly it cost the same as altis now. But altis has higher paper value as its cevs rebate is only 5k. Meaning same selling price with higher parf rebate

Bro, i pegged vezel to compare with qashqai and juke. During the times when altis was around 60-70k, qashqai was 80plus k if i am not wrong, though omv was about similar. No doubt altis has a higher omv after taking cevs rebate into consideration, but to me vezel is a compact suv, which usually there is a premium price to such compared to sedan. Not to mention the higher specs and better fc even compared to altis. Plus kawaii vs sawadeeka...

Edited by Andyngps, 21 February 2015 - 02:40 PM.

Posted 21 February 2015 - 05:03 PM

andygy
  • andygy
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Just to add on , on the gear box ..after driving for 3 month plus ,the cvt gearbox on the vezel is a gem ..imaging cruising at 80 km/h your engine rpm is only 1500rpm and 100km/h is hovering around 1750rpm+- there.
IloveVezel praised this

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top

Also tagged with these keywords: honda , honda vezel , vezel , honda vezel review ...

Tags: honda, honda vezel, vezel and 5 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users