Honda Vezel

Hsiao

But when AD has it, it's gonna be a common car on the road..

Would it be better for repairs n parts if the model is more common? I was worried that this car too new n if any issue might be hard to get parts or what..

I am also interested in the car. Need to replace my matrix which is up in Feb 2015. Tried the Honda city but don't like the feel of sedan car after used to driving a high car :)

A bit hesitant to buy from PI. Will there be warranty? How about servicing? Any good PI to recommend?

• Praise 2

I am also interested in the car. Need to replace my matrix which is up in Feb 2015. Tried the Honda city but don't like the feel of sedan car after used to driving a high car :)

A bit hesitant to buy from PI. Will there be warranty? How about servicing? Any good PI to recommend?

My current ride was bought from PI, warranty same same like AD. Had been servicing my ride thru their appointed SC until now, no problem. But for repairs or changing of parts, I will look out for other SC to compare price.

• Praise 1

Vezel looks nice but if cat A, then its a real joke. No power no torque, end up lousy drive. They should make 2liters at least.

• Praise 3

Vezel looks nice but if cat A, then its a real joke. No power no torque, end up lousy drive. They should make 2liters at least.

Agree or at least have a few variants.

• Praise 2

Got CRV le ma...

• Praise 1

Checked out one of the PI in Turf City over the weekend. They tie up with Hitachi Capital (ex Jun Taiyo as they were bought over by Hitachi Capital) and Optima Werks. Read the review of Optima Werks and seems not bad. Not sure about Jun Taiyo.

Any advise if should buy with or without guaranteed bid? Everyone is speculating COE is coming down but then only gahmen knows :) Thinking of buying during the Hungry Ghost month since no pantang :)

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Checked out one of the PI in Turf City over the weekend. They tie up with Hitachi Capital (ex Jun Taiyo as they were bought over by Hitachi Capital) and Optima Werks. Read the review of Optima Werks and seems not bad. Not sure about Jun Taiyo.

Any advise if should buy with or without guaranteed bid? Everyone is speculating COE is coming down but then only gahmen knows :) Thinking of buying during the Hungry Ghost month since no pantang :)

coe bid is dam weird. i know someone who recently bot a car with 6bid non guaranteed n got his coe on 1st bid! i know another who has already waited 2mths n AD still havent bid for her yet...

• Praise 4

Was at Ubi today. Looked at the Vezel. Quite nice exterior. Boot space very adequate.

BUT!!! Driver's seat a bit tight. Very basic console & have any of you guys noticed the size of the accelerator & brake pedal? They designed this car for hobbits ah? Its really puny leh. Thought this car would befit a lady driver.

• Praise 4

Any other car that has almost the same spec and compatible price? Most of the PI said the car will come in nov if order now. My car expires in Feb so now kan cheong...haiz. The thot of going through this every 10 years damn sian....

• Praise 3

Any other car that has almost the same spec and compatible price? Most of the PI said the car will come in nov if order now. My car expires in Feb so now kan cheong...haiz. The thot of going through this every 10 years damn sian....

Which variant u we're referring to? So fast sold out?

• Praise 2

Subaru XV seems to be the most direct competitor to the Vezel in terms of function and size. Although you'd expect it to be more thirsty, slower due to AWD but have better road holding if you're the enthusiastic sort of driver.

• Praise 4

Have been seeing a black Vezel travelling on TPE towards Changi area for the past 2 mornings. If you in here, how is the car?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1