Honda Vezel

Hsiao

http://www.onemotoring.com.sg/publish/onemotoring/en/lta_information_guidelines/buy_a_new_vehicle/open_market_value.html

according to this theres at least 1 vezel registered in june 2014

as usual PIs talking thru their arse

Could it be that was the 1 & only that passed prior to lta making it formal that any car >82KW = 4-8 mths tug of war process?

No lah. What the car maker quoted is 132PS. PS=98.6% of bhp. That makes it approx. 130bhp.

http://www.which.co.uk/cars/driving/driver-tools/power-converter/

Let's say if LTA categorised it as Cat B. Might as well bring in the Hybrid version.

Japs, car or bike almost always present power in PS.

But the DCT, dunno wet or dry version?

• Praise 1

Magic seat is referring to the 60/40 folding seats.

Fold down flat or raise up.

lgg_img02_2.jpglgg_photo02_2.jpg

Chay, 60/40 folding seats say folding seats lah. Like that my current ride also have "magic seats" lol.

Chay, 60/40 folding seats say folding seats lah. Like that my current ride also have "magic seats" lol.

It is different... U see honda design is u can also flip up. Not just 60/40.

It is different... U see honda design is u can also flip up. Not just 60/40.

FYI I am currently driving a honda. What I am trying to say it nothing new, this design has been available for quite sometime.

Frankly, I hardly use the flip up feature but the folding down on more useful.

Magic Seats [thumbsup]. Adds a lot more versatility to the ride, creates space when you need it.

Mahjong table, 26" mountain bike etc are just some of the things that i threw into my ex-Jazz.

Someone i knew even managed to fit a folding bed into his Airwave!

Ehhh... maybe for the Hybrid?

Anyway, Cat A bro. I [drivingcar]on the road for almost 2 months leh

I am not those pro-reviewer so maybe you can be more clear in exactly what u wish to know. [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

Shall share as much as possible.

Hi bro, convenient to disclose wc pi u got from n whr they warranty wkshop?

I think the Hybrid Z model is a better option to go for. But that will be Cat B with the additional 29hp coming from the electric motor. Plus the Vezel hybrid model comes in 7sp dual clutch gearbox. Performance wise will be better.

Jap gg dual clutch way? Reliable anot?
  • Praise 1

Hi bro, convenient to disclose wc pi u got from n whr they warranty wkshop?

Jap gg dual clutch way? Reliable anot?

Honda first did this dct thingy on their big bike VFR 1200. Application on 175hp.

They are now introducing this to their mid capacity bikes. So far didnt here any kpkb, maybe too recent to tell. I also never go dig as I have no intention to get a bike w DCT.

But if its dry dct, i think I will siam....

Honda cibic 5AT rebuild is 3-4k liao. DCT if sway sway..... [knife]

• Praise 1

Honda first did this dct thingy on their big bike VFR 1200. Application on 175hp.

They are now introducing this to their mid capacity bikes. So far didnt here any kpkb, maybe too recent to tell. I also never go dig as I have no intention to get a bike w DCT.

Honda 5at rebuilt at what mileage? Thot these 5at to 6at as good as old 4at?

Thought i read somewhere its dry clutch ... Hmm found it.https://www.hondarandd.jp/point.php?pid=993&lang=en

" For efficiency, the structure of a manual transmission capable of high transmission efficiency is used as the base and its efficiency enhanced by using an electric actuator and dry clutch. "

Stick to cvt for lesser worries - 3 recalls for the dct gearbox since 2013. At least they seemed rather prompt rather than some other brand with 7 speed dry clutch :p

• Praise 2

Honda 5at rebuilt at what mileage? Thot these 5at to 6at as good as old 4at?

Unsure on this part, but assuming with good usage practice & drain refill at 20k......my guess is 160k, no prob.

Thought i read somewhere its dry clutch ... Hmm found it.https://www.hondarandd.jp/point.php?pid=993&lang=en

" For efficiency, the structure of a manual transmission capable of high transmission efficiency is used as the base and its efficiency enhanced by using an electric actuator and dry clutch. "

Stick to cvt for lesser worries - 3 recalls for the dct gearbox since 2013. At least they seemed rather prompt rather than some other brand with 7 speed dry clutch :p

Agree, I will rather the cvt also.

Unsure on this part, but assuming with good usage practice & drain refill at 20k......my guess is 160k, no prob.

Agree, I will rather the cvt also.

if dct w AD, i think can take "calculated" risk, but if dct w PI, i'm better off w CVT.

• Praise 1

if dct w AD, i think can take "calculated" risk, but if dct w PI, i'm better off w CVT.

AD may take the path of Insight......IMA system gaurantee for 10yrs .......for the 1st owner only.

in this case, the IMA + DCT. But they will cfm factor in all the cost over 10 yrs.

But if dry DCT is inherently not for HH climate & SS traffic, i am also doubtful if the power of dreams could overcome this.

AD may take the path of Insight......IMA system gaurantee for 10yrs .......for the 1st owner only.

in this case, the IMA + DCT. But they will cfm factor in all the cost over 10 yrs.

But if dry DCT is inherently not for HH climate & SS traffic, i am also doubtful if the power of dreams could overcome this.

that being said, dct seemed like spreading across various car mfgr like merc, hyundai, mitsu n now honda.

very sad to note reliability gave way to R&D with profit combo.

• Praise 1

that being said, dct seemed like spreading across various car mfgr like merc, hyundai, mitsu n now honda.

very sad to note reliability gave way to R&D with profit combo.

guess w dct, it makes the FC numbers & test drive experience good.

Hyundai seems to go dct with caution

eg, for Velos 1.6 NA they go DCT

but for the TC they go 6AT. Same for Koup.

Guess they rather ( think its also dry) try it on 167nm of torque 1st ...see see look look b4 trying on higher applications. They wouldnt want to topple the repu they painstakingly built up since the old days.

• Praise 1