Honda Vezel

Hsiao

Don undertsand that why Honda wants to take this path. sigh....

even Ducati has shed the dry clutch on some of its or many of the models.

During the 90s on their famous bike for aspiring Liu dehuas, NSR250..pgm4 (dry clutch).......it earned itself the name NSR = Not So Reliable....

↡ Advertisement

OMV is under 20k, possible to loan up till 60%.

The CEVS rebate is something i dun quite understand btw

CO2 Emission: 91.00 (g/km) CEVS Rebate Utilised Amount: $14,862.00

CEVS rebate for Vezel is quite good as quoted $15000 compared to Mazda 3 is only $10000

The rebate according to the PI i bought from is factored into the car price - meaning minus away from the car price. The lower the CO2 emission the higher the rebate and you pay less technically speaking.

Am waiting fro my Vezel...sold my colt V R last month and now waiting for it to come. [sleeping]

Booked the X model from Cartimes

As for the horsepower for normal petrol engine it is caped at 130bhp (still in the cat A category)

For hybrid is 150Bhp- but like so bros here mentioned the dry clutch have been having issues, so CVT the way to go, but must maintain it well

http://www.automobile-catalog.com/auta_details1.php

http://www.automobile-catalog.com/make/honda/vezel/vezel_hybrid_2wd/2014.html

have been researching a lot since i booked it last month.

Glad to know a few bros are interested. in getting the same

According to the PI i booked from he mentioned that a lot of vezels are flying off the shelf and waiting time is almost till Oct or Nov....am still waiting....

CEVS rebate for Vezel is quite good as quoted $15000 compared to Mazda 3 is only $10000

The rebate according to the PI i bought from is factored into the car price - meaning minus away from the car price. The lower the CO2 emission the higher the rebate and you pay less technically speaking.

Am waiting fro my Vezel...sold my colt V R last month and now waiting for it to come. [sleeping]

Booked the X model from Cartimes

As for the horsepower for normal petrol engine it is caped at 130bhp (still in the cat A category)

For hybrid is 150Bhp- but like so bros here mentioned the dry clutch have been having issues, so CVT the way to go, but must maintain it well

http://www.automobile-catalog.com/auta_details1.php

http://www.automobile-catalog.com/make/honda/vezel/vezel_hybrid_2wd/2014.html

have been researching a lot since i booked it last month.

Glad to know a few bros are interested. in getting the same

According to the PI i booked from he mentioned that a lot of vezels are flying off the shelf and waiting time is almost till Oct or Nov....am still waiting....

I chose white!

post-149281-0-78148600-1408432267.jpg

post-149281-0-98657200-1408432267.jpg

post-149281-0-19706300-1408432268.jpg

• Praise 1

Dear all, I also booked the Honda Vezel S model on 20 July 2014 and although car arrive in end Aug 2014, but will have to wait for the LTA Dynamo test in Oct before it can be register.

• Praise 3

Dear all, I also booked the Honda Vezel S model on 20 July 2014 and although car arrive in end Aug 2014, but will have to wait for the LTA Dynamo test in Oct before it can be register.

care to share how much you all paid for the Vezel?

• Praise 1

LTA dyno test is from what was mentioned prev can be 4-8 mths. If the test start during Oct 2014, earliest approval (if approved) is Feb 2015 ? Thats pretty long wait.

• Praise 1

Yes , the LTA has issued a memo to car dealer with effect from July 2014 onwards Honda Vezel all model need to go for this test. Hope that they informed you guys on this issue.

• Praise 1

Hi I'm new here. I booked my in july also and the SE said delivery in Oct and he didn't mention about the need to wait for any test. I will keep my finger cross.

• Praise 2

For bros that booked the Vezel from PIs you mean you all get to choose the colour you want. I thought PI is selling by whatever colour stock they have.

• Praise 1

This means fast approval only applies to 108hp at the crank i believe.?

Appears to be inline with the style of taking a centre line whilst encouraging/nudging the market towards the intended direction.?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1