2014 X-Trail

Quantum

Any Recommendation to fix one, that can be integrated with the keyless entry? In that way, we will not need to carry two dongle.

Regards

CK DUA

Bro, check out the M'sia Nissan website link below showing the intelligent key with integrated alarm, so it can be done in SG as well, I guess?

http://www.xtrail.com.my/#technology/intelligent-key

↡ Advertisement

1st Gear

Thanks. I think, this is the same that comes with teh X-Trial. the horn is to enable you to find your car in the carpark.

Neutral Newbie

I have a question regarding the door locking system for the Xtrail.

I understand that we have a lock all doors button on the driver's door panel to prevent intruders from opening the doors from the outside.

I have read in the manual that there is a function for the doors to auto lock upon driving to a certain speed.

The problem is i tried to activate this function but nothing happens, probably because it is an optional function or i have done it wrongly.

Does any one of you have this function and do you think it's important to have this function, just in case you forgot to lock the doors?

So far what is the fuel consumption on eco drive ? Very tempting to shift to own a SUV !

Neutral Newbie

So far what is the fuel consumption on eco drive ? Very tempting to shift to own a SUV !

There's no ECO drive mode on the xtrail.

My consumption so far is low 8km plus per litre. 90% city driving 10% highway

Neutral Newbie

70/30 gives me 10.4km per litre

I just passed my 3000km mark. Just want to know if anyone has done the 5000km servicing and if i should change the engine to fully synthetic instead of the mineral oil that TC is providing?

And does running the aircon on dual mode affects fuel consumption?

There's no ECO drive mode on the xtrail.

My consumption so far is low 8km plus per litre. 90% city driving 10% highway

What I mean is 2WD instead of 4WD ...

Neutral Newbie

What I mean is 2WD instead of 4WD ...

Well, then that's my consumption. I'm constantly on 2wd mode and i'm quite light footed already.

It's not as fuel efficient as i want it to be, but it's after all my typical driving pattern.

If you run it a lot on the highway, you do get pretty good numbers like Teaspoons.

Well, then that's my consumption. I'm constantly on 2wd mode and i'm quite light footed already.

It's not as fuel efficient as i want it to be, but it's after all my typical driving pattern.

If you run it a lot on the highway, you do get pretty good numbers like Teaspoons.

woah. low 8 km/l is really low.

my driving pattern is 50/50, and my current civic 1.8 is giving me only low 10km/l.....

I am just thinking how lowwwww my FC would be once my x trail is here in July.... :(

any brothers that have passed 5000km mark and can feedback on FC?

woah. low 8 km/l is really low.

my driving pattern is 50/50, and my current civic 1.8 is giving me only low 10km/l.....

I am just thinking how lowwwww my FC would be once my x trail is here in July.... :(

any brothers that have passed 5000km mark and can feedback on FC?

Hmm published is about 13 km/l

http://www.nissan.com.sg/vehicles/x-trail/

(edited)

Been a month since xtrail was on my radar. However, i have yet to spot even 1 on the road. Where r all the xtrailers!

Edited by slowloris25

Neutral Newbie

Anyone here concern about the sunroof giving problems few years down the road? Like the rubber seal harden and break up causing leakage during rain?

No issue or i worry too much?

Thanks

Anyone here concern about the sunroof giving problems few years down the road? Like the rubber seal harden and break up causing leakage during rain?

Thanks

the new xtrail is still new on market, launched last year. i dun think you get good feedback from owners here. probably those who owned other cars with sunroof can give their feedback.

Thanks

Had a car with sunroof for over 8 years.. no leaks and mechanical parts worked fine till I sold it. Singapore is hot but not dry.. so rubber drying out not that big an issue IMO.

I just passed my 3000km mark. Just want to know if anyone has done the 5000km servicing and if i should change the engine to fully synthetic instead of the mineral oil that TC is providing?

And does running the aircon on dual mode affects fuel consumption?

main difference is how often you have to change.

Syn oils intervals are 10,000km.