Anyone knows where to buy Infant Carrier / Child Seat

Hypersonic

Taka baby fair, 3rd floor Taka Baby Dept

Mothercare (if u like mothercare products)

Baby kingdom/hyperstore

Brands. Too many, go see yourself.

Most pple just carry in the arms when going home from hospital anyway.

Taka baby fair, 3rd floor Taka Baby Dept

Mothercare (if u like mothercare products)

Baby kingdom/hyperstore

Brands. Too many, go see yourself.

Most pple just carry in the arms when going home from hospital anyway.

Tks

(edited)

TS if still not urgent yet. End of this month there's a big baby fair...(motherhood fair 2014)...29May-1Jun.

4 days event from Thur to Sun. Many choices to get at affordable price. Easier to compare too as all under one roof.

IMO, mostly those departmental stores/hypermarts/baby kingdom etc all are under consignment basis thus pricing not that competitive.

Edited by Berncsp76

(edited)

On baby carriers topic, it will be good to read up on the various types.

http://www.becomingmamas.com/babywearing/

After much research I chose this brand call ABC carrier http://www.actionbabycarriers.com

Pretty light weight on its own and comfortable to Carry the child. The price is worth it even with forwarder shipping. Cos the brand has not much marketing....

Another brand I considered was ergo. Easily available to try in Singapore. I didn't choose it cos the material is thicker and i will perspire more easily

Edited by Lab4games

(edited)

I am having a car that may be too small to fit a rear-facing infant car seat. May I know if there is any store in Singapore that allow buyers to try fitting a seat into a car before purchasing?

Baby Hyperstore/Kingdom, TaiSing etc allow that?

Thanks

Edited by ECONOMIC

I am having a car that may be too small to fit a rear-facing infant car seat. May I know if there is any store in Singapore that allow buyers to try fitting a seat into a car before purchasing?

Baby Hyperstore/Kingdom, TaiSing etc allow that?

Thanks

Bro. New borns typically 48cm long. The infant car seat is pretty standard in size. Most cars with 4 passenger doors should handle it well, unless you are driving a 2+2 coupe.

(edited)

Bro. New borns typically 48cm long. The infant car seat is pretty standard in size. Most cars with 4 passenger doors should handle it well, unless you are driving a 2+2 coupe.

Bro, spot-on. 2+2 coupe. Love this car too much, hence will try to check out the fitting before considering other options like changing the car. I am probably the only crazy guy who is trying to fit a REAR-FACING infant seat into a 2+2 coupe.

I have found a non-safety-compromised seat that measures 66cm end-to-end, including the iso-fix base for easy of mounting/dismounting. Not sure if there are others out there?

Would any store let me try the fitting?

Edited by ECONOMIC

Bro, spot-on. 2+2 coupe. Love this car too much, hence will try to check out the fitting before considering other options like changing the car. I am probably the only crazy guy who is trying to fit a REAR-FACING infant seat into a 2+2 coupe.

I have found a non-safety-compromised seat that measures 66cm end-to-end, including the iso-fix base for easy of mounting/dismounting. Not sure if there are others out there?

Once your baby grows, 2+2 is not that friendly. Perhaps use it as a 2nd or 3rd car.

Once your baby grows, 2+2 is not that friendly. Perhaps use it as a 2nd or 3rd car.

I guess so too. Will see how the two mix - babies and coupe, may report back if miracle happens.

The baby hyper store / kingdom those places at Shun Li Industrial should be possible i think. The car can park downstairs, and then go up tell them your needs, and they should oblige. Else, ask them to go with you to your car, check out the size, and then ask them recommend which one can fit first so no need to waste too much time/energy. 

Best to go when not so crowded so they won't be tied up.

The baby hyper store / kingdom those places at Shun Li Industrial should be possible i think. The car can park downstairs, and then go up tell them your needs, and they should oblige. Else, ask them to go with you to your car, check out the size, and then ask them recommend which one can fit first so no need to waste too much time/energy.

Best to go when not so crowded so they won't be tied up.

Thanks boss, will try that.
↡ Advertisement