AVH-X8650BT

Cow28

Neutral Newbie

Dear everyone,

I need your help, I want to buy AVH-X8650BT in mustafa. I'd like to know when is AVH-X8650BT available in Mustafa, and how much does it cost at the moment.

Because I will visit Singapore in July so I really need your help.

Last time I bought AVH-X5650BT in Owen road and installed it by myself on my Toyota Altis, it works well but now I want to upgrade to X8650BT to connect with HD player.

Thank you for any suggestions and supports

Regards,

Xuan Son

I recently went to Mustafa and was it is available already ~$750++. Just for you info, since you are already not in Sg.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Gud day, newbie here.... Just install my avh-x8650bt and excited to use mirror link but i'm un able to mirror my phone,

Im using s4 active 4.4.2 rooted , using usb cable by samsung, Any suggestions? Please help...

Guys guys,

In order for mirrorlink to work you need to connect your phone to the HDMI on the DVD receiver. Furthermore the phone need to be pair using bluetooth to the player as well.

USB is merely to power up the MHL adapter if you're using 1.

I have no problem mirrorlink HTC One X, Xperia Z/Z2, Samsung S4 (samsung MHL adapter is slightly different from others; do take note of that).

Basically if you have any MHL adapter that is compatible with your phone (test it out with your TV), it will work.

It will have compatibility issue if you have SatNav box install, your SatNav will be disable upon plug-in your phone.

Enjoy...

Neutral Newbie

Gud day, newbie here.... Just install my avh-x8650bt and excited to use mirror link but i'm un able to mirror my phone,

Im using s4 active 4.4.2 rooted , using usb cable by samsung, Any suggestions? Please help...

Finally, I was able connect my Samsung Galaxy S4 using the using a or b connections.

a. HDMI CONNECTIONS... via third party MHL

b. HDMI CONNECTIONS... via netgear Wireless PTV3000...

Setup your HU to HDMI and Others

GS4 must be rooted and Set SE for Andriod status >> Permissive

run ARU unchained and connect with the bluetooth.

Bluetooth connection is needed to have complete touch control in the HU. No issues and working flawlessly.

======

I have not yet tested the Mirrorlink using CD-MU200 usb cable Connections via USB and others...as per manual no need Bluetooth in this connection... anyone tested this in your HU? Im trying to test it using third party USB cable but not successful...I'm still in the process of ordering CD-MU200 USB cable from Pioneer.

Edited by neilaa69

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

I just gotten 8650 installed on my outlander, can anyone advise how to connect to my original steering control? I was told by the installer that I need to buy additional cable to do that.

1) Is this cable in the original box or do I need to buy additional?

2) Can the phone function like pick up and hand up be control on the steering after using this cable?

Thank you

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

I just gotten 8650 installed on my outlander, can anyone advise how to connect to my original steering control? I was told by the installer that I need to buy additional cable to do that.

2) Can the phone function like pick up and hand up be control on the steering after using this cable?

Thank you

1.The remote steering cable is included in the box. No need to buy additional cable.

2.Phone function might work in your outlander , but not in my RAV4 seems there's is compatibility issue.I can only programmed (Forward, Back, Vol + and - ,Mode)

post-150413-0-85084900-1417795487.jpg

Guys guys,

In order for mirrorlink to work you need to connect your phone to the HDMI on the DVD receiver. Furthermore the phone need to be pair using bluetooth to the player as well.

USB is merely to power up the MHL adapter if you're using 1.

I have no problem mirrorlink HTC One X, Xperia Z/Z2, Samsung S4 (samsung MHL adapter is slightly different from others; do take note of that).

Men How did you do the conections and what parts did you use, cause i'm having too many problems with my xperia z1. please help me how to mirror it

1.The remote steering cable is included in the box. No need to buy additional cable.

2.Phone function might work in your outlander , but not in my RAV4 seems there's is compatibility issue.I can only programmed (Forward, Back, Vol + and - ,Mode)

Someone in other thread mentioned might need an extra add-on to get the phone pickup/reject / voice command function to work. I am also looking around for this solution, just think you may want to know about this option and thus can hunt around too.

Hi,

Thank you

Just found something on the web, think this kind of add-on module is required, as AVH-X8650BT base unit does not support the phone pickup / reject.

http://www.pac-audio.com/SWI/

Neutral Newbie

Hi there, I just want to know if anyone from you able to use Mirrorlink via USB only. I saw this option and it says that it will work if you use CD-MU200 cable. (see sample attachment).

Actually I purchase CD-MU200 cable just to try but it wont connect.

Appreciate your help and feedback.

post-150413-0-36012700-1420907708_thumb.jpg

Neutral Newbie

Hi there, I just want to know if anyone from you able to use Mirrorlink via USB only. I saw this option and it says that it will work if you use CD-MU200 cable. (see sample attachment).

Actually I purchase CD-MU200 cable just to try but it wont connect.

Appreciate your help and feedback.

Which phone are you using to connect via Mirrorlink?

Neutral Newbie

Im using Samsung Galaxy S4 Active. I was able to use mirror link using ptv3000netgear and MHL . Im trying this option via usb using CD MU200 but not able to.

Hello

Anyone using AVH-X8650BT tried updating the carplay from pioneer Australian website version 1.06?

Interested to know also, whether Apple CarPlay is suppprted in this firmware.

I updated with the Australian carplay firmware. It works ok.

Firmware 1.06?

How's the experience? Any third party app supported Carplay?

Neutral Newbie

Yes 1.06. I have only tried awhile after updating. there isn't much third party software supporting. I will update if I experience any problem throughout my usage.

Neutral Newbie

I don't have the option in Samsung Galaxy S4 as mentioned in the tread.

"There is one setting you have to adjust in the USB setting on the phone its under "Settings", "More", "Mobile Network Sharing", "USB Network Setting", have to select "MirrorLink Connection" in there."

↡ Advertisement