Why this CEO put his real name when selling his car?

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=404104&DL=1000

http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/people/person.asp?personId=43206804&ticker=HMED:SP&previousCapId=13008370&previousTitle=PACIFIC%20HEALTHCARE%20HOLDINGS

Dr. Wong Weng Hong, MBBS, MBA, has been the Chief Executive Officer of AsiaMedic Ltd. since March 1, 2012. Dr. Hong served as the Chief Executive Officer of Healthway Medical Group Pte Ltd. He served as the Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Medical Services at Healthway Medical Corporation Limited. Dr. Hong co-founded Healthway Medical in 1990, and served as its Medical Director. He served as a Director of Healthway Medical Corporation Limited until August 18, 2010. He earned a Graduate Diploma in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine. He earned Diploma of Andrology and Men's Health. Dr. Hong obtained his Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery from the National University of Singapore and Master of Business Administration from Macquarie Graduate School of Management, Australia.

Used BMW M5 Car for Sale in Singapore, - sgCarMart.pdf

↡ Advertisement

goes to show that even CEOs can't park properly............... :D

Goes to show that the ignorant US media still unable to differentiate between an Asian person's first name and last name. [thumbsdown]

Turbocharged

i think most CEO have a dont give a damn mentality... wanna fine, fine lor.... [laugh]

i think most CEO have a dont give a damn mentality... wanna fine, fine lor.... [laugh]

But this one is not just any ah beng nouveau riche CEO leh....

This one is medical doctor with NUS medical degree leh...

Cream of the crop A levels student leh...

Direct seller mah

Can put Mr Wong mah.

If Miss Lim can put Miss Lim, why Dr Wong cannot?

Supersonic

But this one is not just any ah beng nouveau riche CEO leh....

This one is medical doctor with NUS medical degree leh...

Cream of the crop A levels student leh...

Can put Mr Wong mah.

If Miss Lim can put Miss Lim, why Dr Wong cannot?

I still fail to see your point. What's wrong with him putting his name down. Nothing to be ashamed of, surely?

• Praise 2

Supersonic
(edited)

Nothing wrong with his parking, since he's next to the pillar. This way there's an additional buffer zone to prevent d*ckheads from whacking their doors into his car from the other side. Very common tactic employed by owners of more expensive cars, and it hurts no one.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 5

I still fail to see your point. What's wrong with him putting his name down. Nothing to be ashamed of, surely?

Just wondering only. No malicious intent lah!

Would you put your full name down? Let the whole world know you have so much time to sell your car yourself instead of letting it go at the dealer?

Supersonic
(edited)

Just wondering only. No malicious intent lah!

Would you put your full name down? Let the whole world know you have so much time to sell your car yourself instead of letting it go at the dealer?

So what if he has time? I tried selling my Porker initially as Direct Owner on SGCM and ST701 (before trading it in at Munich eventually), and I'm in the same profession. Also put my name down then.

You're saying it's better he tries to camouflage the fact that a CEO cum doctor is free enough by obscuring his identity? Doesn't that sound hypocritical?

EDIT: I think I'll give this guy a call. Not because I object to what he's done, but because he should be aware that idle tongues are wagging at his expense.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 2

Hmmm...if i see a dr put his name there, except for ahem..turbo..haha, i know how he drives, i would say Drs tend to take care of their cars more properly? Assumption and perhaps gives that aura.

However, i know of a few other Drs though who whack their cars like J Clarkson, but lo and behold, they still generally take good care of their cars. Guess, sth to do with the occupation, I feel, in the meticulosity and respect accorded to their belongings

not labelling here, but if u put a dealer and a Dr, selling the cars, i'd put my 2cents more on the Dr. That is the way it goes, as far as the repute of dealers have come.

For sure, if it's Ms Lim's car....i stay away with a 10-foot pole.

in fact, my prev Cayman, when i noted was on sale, and it said direct owner. Din really invx more and din make the trade. Owner then said that it was her car, say she italian blah blah...

then 2 mths down the road, saw same car in another ad, same contact no, and it was Ms Lim's no this time.....wtf really

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Hmmm...if i see a dr put his name there, except for ahem..turbo..haha, i know how he drives, i would say Drs tend to take care of their cars more properly? Assumption and perhaps gives that aura.

Dey!! I may drive fast, but I still take care of my loved one, OK? Meaning the car, of course, my faithful steed :D

Dey!! I may drive fast, but I still take care of my loved one, OK? Meaning the car, of course, my faithful steed :D

yea, this, we all car lovers do lah....no doubt abt that!

In fact, if you drive the car harder, better for the car really, as it is meant to take that kind of stress!!! [thumbsup][thumbsup]

'esp when you push it, and you hear the ROARRRRRR!'..damn...that sounded wrong [laugh][laugh]

This one he not in lot nevermind what.. Coz he nearer to pillar, let the other side have more space. If he park middle lot like this, then say him is correct. But side lot.. Park like this is civic conscious.. + Love own car..

• Praise 2

This one he not in lot nevermind what.. Coz he nearer to pillar, let the other side have more space. If he park middle lot like this, then say him is correct. But side lot.. Park like this is civic conscious.. + Love own car..

but hor, will still have clowns who cross the line on the passenger side.....knn

Is true,I'm the Dr.....

Dr love

u Dr quack lah

↡ Advertisement