Why this CEO put his real name when selling his car?

Supersonic

Goes to show that the ignorant US media still unable to differentiate between an Asian person's first name and last name. [thumbsdown]

Dr. Wong Weng Hong. Honestly, any single part of his name could be an Asian last name.

Dr Wong. Dr Weng. Dr Hong.

↡ Advertisement

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=404104&DL=1000

http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/people/person.asp?personId=43206804&ticker=HMED:SP&previousCapId=13008370&previousTitle=PACIFIC%20HEALTHCARE%20HOLDINGS

Dr. Wong Weng Hong, MBBS, MBA, has been the Chief Executive Officer of AsiaMedic Ltd. since March 1, 2012. Dr. Hong served as the Chief Executive Officer of Healthway Medical Group Pte Ltd. He served as the Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Medical Services at Healthway Medical Corporation Limited. Dr. Hong co-founded Healthway Medical in 1990, and served as its Medical Director. He served as a Director of Healthway Medical Corporation Limited until August 18, 2010. He earned a Graduate Diploma in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine. He earned Diploma of Andrology and Men's Health. Dr. Hong obtained his Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery from the National University of Singapore and Master of Business Administration from Macquarie Graduate School of Management, Australia.

You scary sia did you go google or csi all the direct car seller name?

Sibey free sia you.

You scary sia did you go google or csi all the direct car seller name?

Sibey free sia you.

Maybe got fetish.

Google ms lim & PCC a lot of times before.

goes to show that even CEOs can't park properly............... :D

On the contrary, he parked in a considerate manner.

Moving towards one side of the wall so that the person next to him will have more space.

Thumbs up

Can put Mr Wong mah.

If Miss Lim can put Miss Lim, why Dr Wong cannot?

Mr Wong, Dr Wong or Ms Lim sounds like con job.

Supersonic

This one he not in lot nevermind what.. Coz he nearer to pillar, let the other side have more space. If he park middle lot like this, then say him is correct. But side lot.. Park like this is civic conscious.. + Love own car..

Not to mention, looking at how it runs parallel to the lines (nevermind) its to 1 side, should be more of a case of deliberately parking this way for the earlier mentioned reasons.

Supersonic

EDIT: I think I'll give this guy a call. Not because I object to what he's done, but because he should be aware that idle tongues are wagging at his expense.

But he getting alot of eyeballs for his ad wat. Hmmmmm......maybe menthol ciggie was hired to do a viral ad campaign....

Twincharged

Direct seller mah

Yup nothing wrong with that ma. TS mean CEO cannot be direct seller ??

Just wondering only. No malicious intent lah!

Would you put your full name down? Let the whole world know you have so much time to sell your car yourself instead of letting it go at the dealer?

What you mean?? Direct seller means got a lot time?? It's like stereotyping ...

• Praise 1

Just wondering only. No malicious intent lah!

Would you put your full name down? Let the whole world know you have so much time to sell your car yourself instead of letting it go at the dealer?

It's cos he is in no rush to sell his M5 and is looking to sell direct hoping to get more than what the dealer is offering. People who own such cars suffer huge losses at the dealer. He is merely trying to reduce it as much as he can.

• Praise 1

but hor, will still have clowns who cross the line on the passenger side.....knn

You mean park slanted? I know and have seen those that park by following the car next to them, so you will see the middle car parking on the lot markings as well and squashed just as close to the car beside the pillar. Think the middle car driver forgot what they learnt during their driving lessons.

Turbocharged

Goes to show that the ignorant US media still unable to differentiate between an Asian person's first name and last name. [thumbsdown]

Do you wanna know how many times the immigration officials have got my name wrong?

Out of all the times I have crossed over at JB I can only think of ONCE where they got both my name and my wife's correct.

People that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Turbocharged
(edited)

how ironic... this sentence coming from you

LOL.....my name is Kiwi TAN. Not TAN Kiwi.

Dont get my name wrong....

I learnt how to use Kiwi during my army daze...

Edited by Mcf777

Nothing wrong with his parking, since he's next to the pillar. This way there's an additional buffer zone to prevent d*ckheads from whacking their doors into his car from the other side. Very common tactic employed by owners of more expensive cars, and it hurts no one.

Errr......me cheap car also employed this tactic leh [:)]

Supersonic
(edited)

Errr......me cheap car also employed this tactic leh [:)]

There are no such things as "cheap cars" in Singapore. Just ask Vin Diesel and gang. [laugh]

People that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

I'm pretty sure the saying went "People that live in glass houses should keep their kit on." :D

Edited by Turboflat4
↡ Advertisement