M1 fibre services down and can't call into 1627

Ruriimasu

Anyone with problem accessing many sites (eg streetdirectory, hotmail) now? I called up but they said no problem as usual.

** Never mind.. ok now.

Edited by Ruriimasu
↡ Advertisement

i got problem earlier around 9+.. called them up, say will call me later...

anyway now working fine.

observe recently during night, everything got slower?

youtube very slow when streaming

anyway now working fine.

youtube is very slow at night these days on starhub as well..........

anyway now working fine.

really slow when streaming ah.. then in this case, macchiam taken many steps back.. I using ST 3Mbps, no lag in youtube video.. immediate playing..

when I ask both M1 and Singtel on their fibre plan..... if it is dedicated line....

M1 says the $39.90 plan is dedicated but share within 24 users however M1 got dedicated line I think for $69.90

singtel says it's dedicated.... plan was $49.90 during promo... original I think $80

anyway i am constantly getting 50-60mbps on my wireless com now. i am with singtel

Edited by Galantspeedz

when I ask both M1 and Singtel on their fibre plan..... if it is dedicated line....

M1 says the $39.90 plan is dedicated but share within 24 users however M1 got dedicated line I think for $69.90

singtel says it's dedicated.... plan was $49.90 during promo... original I think $80

anyway i am constantly getting 50-60mbps on my wireless com now. i am with singtel

indeed its dedicated..only for local bandwidth..that means within singapore..i'm quite certain the ISPs cannot guarantee international bandwidth

Don't believe the marketing hype "dedicated". :D

Nothing is really dedicated. Somewhere up ahead is concentration of network traffic and your line become "not dedicated" anymore.

Do you think if they have a line card that supports 24 channels and they only use 1 out of 24 to give you "dedicated" line and not use the other 23 ?

Just like ADSL which claims to be "dedicated" vs cable modems...

On the contrary, if more and more people switch to fibre and bogs down the network there, traditional ADSL and cable modems might just become faster since there are now less traffic. [laugh]

Turbocharged

Anyone else experiencing same issue? Can't connect to internet and can't call into 1627?!

No wonder.

Turbocharged

Don't worry, as compensation, subscribers will subsequently will get to make free call/SMS at some meaningless timing as a sign of sincere apology and to show that customers are valued.

• Praise 3

Knn no wonder nothing moves. End up I haf to use my farking slow 3G to find out the cb fibre is down.

Can't even get 4g at my 18th floor home :(

Hypersonic

Don't worry, as compensation, subscribers will subsequently will get to make free call/SMS at some meaningless timing as a sign of sincere apology and to show that customers are valued.

Free calls/sms always on a Sunday <_<

Turbocharged

M1 fibre at Punggol, no wonder cant connect earlier, reset the base, but speed seems slow

↡ Advertisement