Kallang Wave Mall at Singapore Sports Hub

Ktglfc

(edited)

probably those rumours of GL chicken coops relocation will come true. Integrated Sports Hub. [laugh]

Those property maniacs, go and hoot GL property now. [idea]

About to come to that .....

House all the Geylang 'chicken' there also, Spa, Health Centre, Thai Massage, Bali Massage, KTV, La sup Bars, Nightclubs, Pubs, BPL Soccer Clubs hangout for the various clubs like ManU, L'Pool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Barca, RM ... etc.

I got it, turn it into a non stop 24hrs Centre of Activities ..... [bounce1]

"A Hub & Sports City Thats Never Sleep"

Edited by Kangadrool
↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Geyland so nearby, can just drive over for a quick fix after a long day of walking and shopping... [nod]

Geylang don't have that kind of parking spaces as the Sports Hub ... [drivingcar][drivingcar]

Don't you think it is easier to tell your wife that you are going to the Sports Hub then telling her that you are going to Geylang ... [sly]

Edited by Picnic06

Turbocharged

Yes, you can find all these in Queensway. But it will also be befitting for a Sports Megamall to have all these under 1 roof. Don't really go Queensway nowadays, the parking is limited and I feel that the stores are all in cahoots or related. Very often u see the sales assistant go to the supposedly competitor store to get their stock.

I feel should not offer just the popular stuff, but really cater to all sports. Can even have indoor sports, like archery, bowling,cue sports, maybe even golf simulator, other than the usual Multi purpose badminton and basket ball hall

yeah shame bout queensway.... their parking is limited, ex, and don't think they even have grace period.

now i bypass them and just get family's sports stuff from neighbourhood mall's sportslink.

velocity is a bit atas, more for expat kind of crowd with expat prices and sports eg fencing

kallang wave mall should reflect singapore's vision to be sports hub.

all tenants should be sports and leisure related, from equipment to gyms to nutrition to schools to sports bars.

• Praise 1

Geylang don't have that kind of parking spaces as the Sports Hub ... [drivingcar][drivingcar]

Don't you think it is easier to tell your wife that you are going to the Sports Hub then telling her that you are going to Geylang ... [sly]

Haha, eh, sounds like my friends who want to go Shenzhen and they tell their wives that they are flying to HK (from there they take bus to SZ). [lipsrsealed]

Supercharged

They are doomed to fail from the onset... One has an A missing (smArt) and the other is a CU-NT..(NTUC)

Give them a chance to try lah..... who knows, they might succeed.

SMRT operates shops in MRT stations, and NUTC operates Downtown East n Foodfare, so both are not new to running businesses and malls.

Direct competition with kallang leisure park.... It's time kallang leisure park invite dynasty back as anchor tenant!! Ho sei liaoz!!! Back to the good old days!!!

It helps to bring crowd to Kallang Leisure Park....cos always I go there it is very quiet, except for the bowling alley and basement chicken rice/bak chor mee shops.

Dynasty is that travel company huh ?? :D

Hope there open new massage shops to relax the tired sportsmen, and not forgetting mcf bros who work n surf hard!!

Thanks for taking into consideration the hard working MCF bros who had worked hard, and needs to relax hard, and enjoy hard !! [grin]

Sld be a factory outlet mall.

probably those rumours of GL chicken coops relocation will come true. Integrated Sports Hub. [laugh]

Those property maniacs, go and hoot GL property now. [idea]

Geylang property is a good buy.

Turbocharged

Thanks for taking into consideration the hard working MCF bros who had worked hard, and needs to relax hard, and enjoy hard !! [grin]

不客气, 自己人嘛, 小事, 小事

Dont mention, kakilang, small matter x 2

Supercharged

不客气, 自己人嘛, 小事, 小事

Dont mention, kakilang, small matter x 2

You fogot to repeat the words in Malay and Tamil too? We are a nation of 4 main race, you know !! :blink:

So....

Turbocharged

Can I drive van to provide shuttle service to n fro Sports Hub, GL? Can make some money?

Turbocharged

You fogot to repeat the words in Malay and Tamil too? We are a nation of 4 main race, you know !! :blink:

So....

Help me, help me!!!

Can I drive van to provide shuttle service to n fro Sports Hub, GL? Can make some money?

Aei..... rent out your van by hourly for some who wants some advanture in making love outside their comfort home bed. This way earn better than fetching them per trip .... [drivingcar]

Please hor, provide some tissue, mat, mineral water, mini fan and curtains ..... [sly]

Turbocharged

Put a tilum inside better la, more cushion than using a mat. :D

Wah, speaking from experience!!

Turbocharged
(edited)

Aei..... rent out your van by hourly for some who wants some advanture in making love outside their comfort home bed. This way earn better than fetching them per trip .... [drivingcar]

Please hor, provide some tissue, mat, mineral water, mini fan and curtains ..... [sly]

Adventure or Sex-Vanture?! Ok, now wait few more rounds COE price drop somemore, buy van, tilum, curtains, mini fan, wet ones, Redbull, and give MCFers discount!! Liao Jiaos will get extra 30 minutes!! Edited by Super7

Adventure or Sex-Vanture?! Ok, now wait few more rounds COE price drop somemore, buy van, tilum, curtains, mini fan, wet ones, Redbull, and give MCFers discount!! Liao Jiaos will get extra 30 minutes!!

errrrr.......... Toyota Alphard can .... [sly]

Turbocharged

errrrr.......... Toyota Alphard can .... [sly]

Mini school if people asking for 3P, 5P!! Or morr