• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 18 May 2014 - 01:35 AM

Eyke
  • Premium member
    Eyke
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

y can only upload .xls files but not the latest .xlsx?

Posted 18 May 2014 - 02:33 AM

Ladykillerz
  • Premium member
    Ladykillerz
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

you can do a Save As "Excel 97-2003 Workbook" to convert your .xlsx to .xls file.

Ladykillerz
The Sky's The Limit! [angel]

Posted 18 May 2014 - 11:25 AM

Eyke
  • Premium member
    Eyke
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

you can do a Save As "Excel 97-2003 Workbook" to convert your .xlsx to .xls file.

yes, but will have to go and fix all the formulae that breaks due to functions not supported by the old. xls format and ain't nobody got time for that!

Edited by Eyke, 18 May 2014 - 11:41 AM.

Posted 05 July 2018 - 04:04 PM

ShonSpawnki
  • ShonSpawnki
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hey.
I'm faced with a problem. I can not find a driver for my laptop(Toshiba).
There are a lot of viruses or doesn't work at all or more,they want me to make a paid subscription.Need a help.

Attached Thumbnails

• 71.gif

Posted 06 July 2018 - 05:22 PM

ShonSpawnki
  • ShonSpawnki
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Greeting. I'm faced with a problem. I can not find a driver for my PC(Dell). There are a lot of viruses or doesn't work at all or more,they want me to make a paid subscription.Help.

Attached Thumbnails

• 54.gif

Posted 06 July 2018 - 06:28 PM

ShonSpawnki
  • ShonSpawnki
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hey.
I'm faced with a problem. I can not find a driver for my personal computer(Toshiba).
There are a lot of viruses or doesn't work at all or more,they want me to make a paid subscription.Need a help.

Attached Thumbnails

• 22.gif

Back to Feedback & Suggestions  ·  MCF Forum Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: upload excel .xlsx file, unable and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users