Blogger tio by LHL liao!

Duckduck

Turbocharged

Blogger also a bit stupid. Linking the 2 incidents together, by association of acts, one deemed criminal by the court, the other has no legality challenged, it is defamation / libel.

If his article is purely about CPF and how it's invested, without making any conclusions, there's no libel to speak about.

Old saying applies: Light travels faster than sound, that's why people appear to be bright until they open their mouths to prove otherwise.

hes out to seek fame n attention lor. if he didnt include LHL etc in his post, nobody wld bother w his site... wat a way to get famous...

↡ Advertisement

Blogger also a bit stupid. Linking the 2 incidents together, by association of acts, one deemed criminal by the court, the other has no legality challenged, it is defamation / libel.

If his article is purely about CPF and how it's invested, without making any conclusions, there's no libel to speak about.

Old saying applies: Light travels faster than sound, that's why people appear to be bright until they open their mouths to prove otherwise.

agree, if he just talking about cpf, why would PM be involved? it will be up to cpf to take action.

Supercharged

You also wanna lim kopi huh?

This blogger should get legal advice before reprinting the letter of demand and repeating the allegations. He better be able to substantiate his allegations or be prepared to face the consequences.

it is a fact of life.

regardless of whether one is right or wrong. as long as you have pockets that is deep enough and can engage lawyers, you already win the first step liow.

who ever that got sued, and cannot afford to pay lawyer to engage a long drawn legal war, will usually take the less painful way out.

which is what this blogger did. in fact, any sane man would.

no?

Hypersonic

He could write all he wants about CPF but when you mention LHL, that is giving the gahmen a chance to sue.

Confirm lose. Nobody can win against him.

the letter probably only cost few hundreds dollar lah, follow up letter will cost another few Ks, after that i doubt this guy has anymore to squeeze..... wait, he still has his cpf i think [rolleyes]

朝 庭 精 明 师 爷 及 顶 尖 状 师 收 费 没 有 上 千 也 会 上 万 大 洋 [laugh]

(edited)

did u read the blog post in question? based on wat he wrote, hes basically accepting a martyr role?... hes gona get dip sh!t for this n seems prepared?[/quote

What he wrote still there or not??

For proof or just opinion slandering??

just checked, the post is still there. he seems ready to sacrifice as a martyr

this guy needs to be a little smarter with his words.

Edited by Xefera

Turbocharged

His drawing line also wrong. He put DBS, media corps and SMRT beside him. It's wrong... Should be the TH lah if he want to draw reference to city harvest case.

Supercharged

agree, if he just talking about cpf, why would PM be involved? it will be up to cpf to take action.

because the blogger got too excited and used this demograph.

post-66718-0-56348300-1400490311.jpg

that is why he got sued.

if he had just stopped at the article before the one depicting the above demographic, he wouldn't have been sued.

cos whatever info he used, are all publicly available. which is limited, to begin with. so what ever he shared, could well be treated as many of the other CPF related chatter that is largely ignored by the people that mattered.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Yeah saw it. Phone screen small...

Saw his interesting suggestion. His suggestion to peg to GIC earning. So when GIC suffer loss out cpf also minus???

Don't you worry and be happy, we shall not forgetting we still have Bao Yuan [thumbsup][laugh]

when can we have another MU to eat the 宝源饺子- got branch in Sgp or not ?

• Praise 1

It's very obvious that what you know, what I know, what many people knows; cannot be put down in print or blogged.

The suing part comes naturally.

The only change we can make comes every few years at the ballot box.

What little change we can make is a step in the right direction.

I always feel very shameful :angry: to see them still using these disgracing hitting below the belt tactics to silence opponents [shakehead] , I call this Gutter Politics [thumbsdown] .

Our National Language has a word for it, "bully kechil" :mellow:

• Praise 4

Yeah saw it. Phone screen small...

Saw his interesting suggestion. His suggestion to peg to GIC earning. So when GIC suffer loss out cpf also minus???

that seems to be what is being suggested in his post. well we heard it all in the grapevine but he has the audacity to put up the post with all the photos and names.

because the blogger got too excited and used this demograph.

attachicon.gifstupidBlogger.jpg

that is why he got sued.

if he had just stopped at the article before the one depicting the above demographic, he wouldn't have been sued.

cos whatever info he used, are all publicly available. which is limited, to begin with. so what ever he shared, could well be treated as many of the other CPF related chatter that is largely ignored by the people that mattered.

well i believe he got a lot of praises and become high liao [laugh]

some hero were made to sacrifice [rolleyes]

• Praise 1

Twincharged

while i applaud his balls for taking on the govt like this

he is really naive in the sense that he is fighting a lost cause

do u really expect the govt to change any of the CPF policy over some protest or blog posts? this is the sacred cow man

i already resign to the fact that my cpf monies are part of my tax contribution to the nation

• Praise 1

this guy needs to be a little smarter with his words.

This guy is so smart that he doesn't even know he HASNT been sued...yet [laugh]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

that seems to be what is being suggested in his post. well we heard it all in the grapevine but he has the audacity to put up the post with all the photos and names.

If base on his suggestion... It is consider high risk investment profile. Which is something u don't want for pension planned. Cpf is build as ultra safe investment profile. Only loss money when country is in deep deep shit.

Supercharged

I always feel very shameful :angry: to see them still using these disgracing hitting below the belt tactics to silence opponents [shakehead] , I call this Gutter Politics [thumbsdown] .

Our National Language has a word for it, "bully kechil" :mellow:

ha ha ha ha...

well, infamy has a way to make things even more obvious than it originally was intended.

let's see how far this will go.

This guy is so smart that he doesn't even know he HASNT been sued...yet [laugh]

and he seems to want to bath in the limelight for the moment before deciding what to do.

will be interesting to see where his lamentations will lead him to.

↡ Advertisement