There is still love in this world!

BabyBlade

Supersonic

Another faith in humanity restored type of video.

Moral of story? Dun go near a biker wif a helmet cam - u will either fall down or encounter car breakdown....... [:p][laugh][laugh]

Internal Moderator

His/Her encounter with people in distress is quite frequent. He got spiderman senses?

I think it's a compilation of videos from other people as well.

Hypersonic

Yup, good to see expressions of love in our daily lives :)

Nowadays, we are all stressful: cramped in MRT, worked under FT, scoldings by boss, etc etc...

Good to relax oneself and show our man true's nature feelings, and that of the expression of Love and Kindness.

As the saying goes, 人之初,性本善。

i was at Braddell flyover yesterday evening (640pm), there was a kitten in the middle of the road, it didn't move (not sure injured or too afraid to move).

i thought it was a piece of cloth initially, and only manage to take a clear look that it was a kitten about 5 meter away (doing 65km/h), i drove over it between the two wheel (not under the tyre) and other car follow, i know the car immediately behind me also avoided it, but i wasn't sure about the 3rd, 4th, 5th car.......... [:(][:(]

Supersonic

i was at Braddell flyover yesterday evening (640pm), there was a kitten in the middle of the road, it didn't move (not sure injured or too afraid to move).

i thought it was a piece of cloth initially, and only manage to take a clear look that it was a kitten about 5 meter away (doing 65km/h), i drove over it between the two wheel (not under the tyre) and other car follow, i know the car immediately behind me also avoided it, but i wasn't sure about the 3rd, 4th, 5th car.......... [:(][:(]

solli hor, no count.....NPNT.

Internal Moderator

dun like that lah, i already very guilty liao [bigcry]

I had similar experience too.

I was driving when I saw what looked like plastic bags in the middle of the road and one uncle standing beside the rows of parked cars (thought he preparing to jaywalk). Didn't pay much attention to the stuff on the ground cos they looked like normal litter and I drove over it (between my two front tyres as well).

Dont know why la but I took a glance over my rearview mirror and then looked again..

The uncle was trying to wait for traffic to clear so he could pick his things up. There was a motorcycle parked there. He probably dropped them while riding.

Regretted big time and felt so guilty.

I would have stopped and allowed him to pick things up if I realized that or if he had waved for me to slow down. ):

Turbocharged

Moral of story? Dun go near a biker wif a helmet cam - u will either fall down or encounter car breakdown....... [:p][laugh][laugh]

lol.. no.. because he learnt in china you help people can get accused of something like theft.. camera is to ensure got video evidence no wrong doing.

last time i saw a kitten injured at the zebra crossing...stop my car, came out and picked up the kitten to put on the grass patch...then move off

last time i saw a kitten injured at the zebra crossing...stop my car, came out and picked up the kitten to put on the grass patch...then move off

i was thinking if i could recognize the kitten from further, i would have turned on hazard light and stop to pick it up (65km/h and the car behind was 4-5 car length which probably allow me to stop). But i couldn't see it clearly and it was on a flyerover at peak hour [:(]

↡ Advertisement