• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
43 replies to this topic | 43 praises

Posted 28 November 2018 - 05:47 PM

BenHoogstraaten
  • BenHoogstraaten
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Broken Android car radio delivered by FelloStar AutoRadio

Lost 200$ never got a refund.

This store: FelloStar AutoRadio
https://www.aliexpre...m/store/1513010

Sdf4786k and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 29 November 2018 - 08:24 AM

Sdf4786k
  • Premium member
    Sdf4786k
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Broken Android car radio delivered by FelloStar AutoRadio

Lost 200$ never got a refund.

This store: FelloStar AutoRadio
https://www.aliexpre...m/store/1513010

typically, how does the refund works? I suppose to get a long overdue refund for 4 months liao

Posted 13 March 2019 - 07:44 PM

doisdois27
  • doisdois27
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

You are right. AE is a good place to buy cheap things from, but sellers are 60% good / 40% dumb and lazy. 

If you have problems with tracking things there are some actions you should do:

1) Do not panic, You are not the first to happen it with, it can be helped

2) Track your package with different sites, that combine bases of Ebay, AE, Joom and mails. Google them, a huge number of working right now, for example this 

3) If the track number is not working, write AE support or PM seller. People and this company will do A LOT to save reputation. 10+ bad reviews and nobody will buy from them, there are other guys who have the same items for the same price.

I would like to hear what to do more from other people, i wrote a basic number of things. Cheers :)

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 14 March 2019 - 10:10 PM

mel1888
  • mel1888
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I have purchase many items on this site. Thus far its been smooth. Some things delay few days some things early a few days. Some things took too long to send out when raise dispute, seller refund is prompt. Most times u see wat u get, some quality not wot i tot, some things is good. Overall will continue to buy from here.

Back to Complaints  ·  General Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: careful aliexpress, careful and 2 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users