Suzuki Every

ClassiCars

And furthermore, commercial vehicles got No parf value or lets assume u drive until eol, for commercial vehicles, u will get back $0. In some cases, u might even have to pay a fee to some ws to scrap or dispose. (If u donno how to diy scrap yr ride).

Whereas private vehicles u can get back approx 50% of your omv.

In another words, at least go some $...

And private ride can suka suka change rims to light weight ones if u kena poisoned by many 'evil and poisonous' members here.

Lets face it. 90% of people in here will kena poisoned one way or another.

Be it mods, or even simple ice blue cabin dome lights. Still, its kena poisoned.

Cheers.

This shows that you are ignorant of the tax structure in Singapore. There is no PARF value as the govt only tax 5% of the OMV in Goods vehicle category. Car on the other hand are tax 100% on the OMV instead. So it sound very nice that there is PARF value on car, you pay double on the car price as well as the interest on the loan. Govt just give back a certain percentage at the end of the 10yrs, you start wagging your tail as if your car got value. How naïve can a person get?

I rather the govt do not tax 100% and no PARF at end of day. The saving would be more. Do your maths.

(edited)

Driving a van nowadays is not economical. The risks out weights the savings (if there's any)

Fyi, Suzuki Every got both petrol and diesel variants.

Stock rims size should be 13 inch if i am not mistaken.

Max laden weight is abt 450kgs (i think).

With such small and narrow tyre profile, the ride will not be so called 'planted' on the tarmac.

I had seen an Every turtled at tpe towards simei @ the corner of ecp.

That is on a slight rainy day.

And fyi, 1 of the disavantages of a van is, u are not supposed to ferry anyone other than those under the coy payroll. (Eg. If kids...)

If nothing happens, good. If sway sway something happens...

Insurance will not cover and might have some legal issues.

Just my 2 cents.

FYI, Suzuki every only available in petrol engine with 12 inch wheels

Edited by Keira
  • Praise 2

12" can still find? [laugh] Worse come to worse, borrow from scooters.

FYI, Suzuki every only available in petrol engine with 12 inch wheels

Why not? owners of the classic minis in 10" wheels are still able to get their even tiny wheels & tires.

I have changed all set of tires once, so far so gd....but tires only available in japanese brand due to rare size. I have changed to OEM size unlike other owners just lup in 10 footer rear 12" tires.

Most actually changed to 13" steel rim when changing tyres.

Not really....Most owners still stay in 12 inch because of yearly inspection. Changing to 13" is asking for trouble.

That's y alot of owners thinking change to 13" as well don't change. Want to change then hiong hiong hoot 14" or 15".

In case kenna caught also pay the same price.

Not really....Most owners still stay in 12 inch because of yearly inspection. Changing to 13" is asking for trouble.

That's y alot of owners thinking change to 13" as well don't change. Want to change then hiong hiong hoot 14" or 15".

In case kenna caught also pay the same price.

i changed mine long ago and has no issue with inspection. The availability of 13" tyres are much better than those 12".

Maybe you are lucky.... they didn't check carefully. They can be very strict if they want to....

I stay with my determination & managed to get the 145/80 R12 tires from one of the mega tire store here.

For the previous year I hiong hiong tried on 15" chrome sport rims & it look really nice, but I find it a hassle to change it out for yearly inspection & back to original size again. Beside LTA, You will nv noe who is aiming your vehicle....why risk it?

Mine Every is special deluxe model that's comes with original Suzuki wheel caps, dun waste it too. [sunny]

Turbocharged
(edited)

For $7.6k annual dep, you are better off with a proper car with similar or lower dep. Rd tax for these small capacity cars almost same as van.

Daihatsu Sirion 1.3

Perodua Myvi 1.3

Perodua Kenari / Kelisa 1.0

Chevriolet Spark 1.0

Proton Savvy 1.2

Proton Wira 1.3

kia Picanto 1.1

kia Rio 1.4

Hyundai Verna 1.4

Hyundai Accent 1.3

Hyundai Getz 1.1

Edited by Vinceng

Maybe you are lucky.... they didn't check carefully. They can be very strict if they want to....

I stay with my determination & managed to get the 145/80 R12 tires from one of the mega tire store here.

For the previous year I hiong hiong tried on 15" chrome sport rims & it look really nice, but I find it a hassle to change it out for yearly inspection & back to original size again. Beside LTA, You will nv noe who is aiming your vehicle....why risk it?

Mine Every is special deluxe model that's comes with original Suzuki wheel caps, dun waste it too. [sunny]

Hi Keira,

I just bought a second hand Every and wanted to get some advise since you are a GURU!

1. Where can I service the Every?

2. Where do you buy your tyres?

3. What is the costs for the above?

Many thanks for your help!

Hi Keira,

I just bought a second hand Every and wanted to get some advise since you are a GURU!

1. Where can I service the Every?

2. Where do you buy your tyres?

3. What is the costs for the above?

Many thanks for your help!

Hi,

For servicing, any workshop is able to do it. Every is using K6A engine which is already over 24 years, it is a very simple engine every mech is able to work on it. I always service my Every at Kuo Li AMK.

I changed my tyres recently at Stamford, cost almost to $300. Last set of OEM size already took by me liao, you might want to call them up to see if they have new shipment coming.

Hi,

For servicing, any workshop is able to do it. Every is using K6A engine which is already over 24 years, it is a very simple engine every mech is able to work on it. I always service my Every at Kuo Li AMK.

I changed my tyres recently at Stamford, cost almost to $300. Last set of OEM size already took by me liao, you might want to call them up to see if they have new shipment coming.

Thank you very much for this prompt reply!

My 3 speed auto's consumption seems quite high - Marine parade > CCK >  Woodlands > Marine Parade > CCK. Already down 1/4 tank.

Not sure if normal so thought better do a service.

↡ Advertisement