Best credit card for cashback?

I use the CIMB World Mastercard. It gives 1% cash back with no monthly cap.

Also the cash back is given at each month statement ie deducted automatically from the bill of that particular month.

When I applied this it was free for life but supp card have to pay.

Now I'm not sure if this annual fee is still free.

We very poor de, our annual income dun hv $120K [bigcry]

↡ Advertisement

We very poor de, our annual income dun hv $120K [bigcry]

Sorry forgot to mention this but that said last time when I was offered this, I had a CIMB star saver account and they gave me this card based on my existing account with them.

I'm not sure what's their criteria but I think it's possible to have less than$120k pa and abit of savings in star saver account and still qualify.

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

UOB Delight card good for Cold Storage and Giant supermart.

u should go and calculate your rebates.. kelong one. 10% only applicable to house brands..

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

another good thing about uob one.

3.33% (for meeting the spend criteria) + 2%(overseas) making it total 5.33%.

the exchange rate plus the bank charges is quite bad, but after deducting the 5.33% rebate, it actually beats any money changers out there.

eg.

from my may statement, before 5.33% rebate, tgv rm$100 = S$40.08 (S$1=rm2.495)

if i include the rebates, the equivalent is now around S$37.94, which is about S$1=RM2.635

i've been using this card whenever i'm overseas. [:)]

Supersonic

u should go and calculate your rebates.. kelong one. 10% only applicable to house brands..

Thanks, I thought got rebate, maybe can try. [laugh]

Any rebate is better than nothing.

Turbocharged

Thanks, I thought got rebate, maybe can try. [laugh]

Any rebate is better than nothing.

last time i also got duped.

bought their sushi and then found out that the rebate buay tally...then called to check and found that it is only applicable to their inhouse brands... and the sushi wasn't even their inhouse brand despite people standing there.. their vendor is not counted. [crazy]

The 10% (5% + %%) cash rebate is only applicable if u spend $1000 on Giant/Guardian/Cold Storage) purchase for the whole month, so the max u can get is $100 cash rebate which I managed to.

Recently I tio bluff by shittybank..

Receive SMS says up to 18% discount at Shell. Car low fuel, saw a Shell, pump Vpower. Went to cashier, Knn.. 18% only for citi dividend card..

I just cancelled my dividend card bec never use at all.. In wallet got shittycard but it's a premier miles & prestige card.. 14% only.. Feel cheated.. Pui.

• Praise 1

This sounds pretty decent. Don't have to worry about charging enough to your card. 

1.5% cashback for all purchases. N u get $138 on signing up.

https://www.sc.com/sg/credit-cards/unlimitedcashback/?subChanCode=IB46&utm_source=FB&utm_Newsfeed=referral_promo&utm_campaign=UnlimitedCashBackCreditCard&subChanCode=IB46&dclid=CM2s8da49dICFVxmjgodza8EdQ

I'm recently quite pissed with UOB. They refused to waive my late charge. So decided I'm not going to use their card anymore.  [:p]

• Praise 2

This sounds pretty decent. Don't have to worry about charging enough to your card. 

https://www.sc.com/sg/credit-cards/unlimitedcashback/?subChanCode=IB46&utm_source=FB&utm_Newsfeed=referral_promo&utm_campaign=UnlimitedCashBackCreditCard&subChanCode=IB46&dclid=CM2s8da49dICFVxmjgodza8EdQ

I'm recently quite pissed with UOB. They refused to waive my late charge. So decided I'm not going to use their card anymore.  [:p]

free 138 is only for those who have never gotten the benefit for SC before. not on a card basis.

Any good 1.5% cashback card is the amex true cashback.

Aiyah... if got 2.5% then can consider use it to pay full for car (with 2% surcharge). Still got 0.5% balance  [:p]

free 138 is only for those who have never gotten the benefit for SC before. not on a card basis.

Thanks.

Good for others who've not had a SCB card before. But not for me then since i have the singpost card already.

UOB also didnt wanna waive my co's card annual fee, she also cancelled it 

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

Thanks.

Good for others who've not had a SCB card before. But not for me then since i have the singpost card already.

Thank you doc....

got free money on the table i will take

:D

UOB also didnt wanna waive my co's card annual fee, she also cancelled it 

my card has no annual fee one, that's why I'm keeping it.

Tried to use Amex true cashback card to pay for the deposit at KM but they dun accept Amex.   <_<

Thank you doc....

got free money on the table i will take

:D

I applied the SC Manhattan card, got the $138 rebate and addition $20 when you enable the Android Pay. [thumbsup]  

• Praise 1

Tried to use Amex true cashback card to pay for the deposit at KM but they dun accept Amex.   <_<

I applied the SC Manhattan card, got the $138 rebate and addition $20 when you enable the Android Pay. [thumbsup]  

I don't use air miles. So i paid for my KM's deposit via 2 x SCB Manhattan card too  [;)]

my friends say they use Amex. but the places i've been all don't accept or charge an extra 2% to use it anyway...

Edited by Lala81
↡ Advertisement