- wet driving : C

- noise level : 68 dB

Michelin PS4 205/55 R16 :-

http://www.michelin.co.uk/tyres/michelin-pilot-sport-4

- fuel tank : C

- wet driving : A

- noise level : 71 dB

Thank you so much for the information.

I have the PS4 now but I feel the noise level is similar....And I have always thought our stock tires are noisy..haha

Hopefully PS4 can last for a longer time without being too noisy

cheers

↡ Advertisement

I had a very bad experience with Mazda service centre at Ubi. 

About 1 1/2 years ago I was still driving a very well maintained 8 year old Mazda 5. Send for normal 80K service with no outstanding issues. The SE call me in the afternoon and said there is a big hole in the radiator. I saw a big hole if I could suggest of screwdriver size.He said I have to change it $800.

You know what's the odds. I think its easier for me to strike toto 2 times over. I felt real cheated.

Well I guess you could come to your own assumption or conclusion. Some even suggest the practice is widespread.?? I personally never encounter from other brands. 

Anyway I enjoy my Mazda 5 performance and I hope all of you will continue to do so with your Mazda..... until 8years ????    

Seriously Mazda 5 is a good family car

:yeah-im-not-drunk:  [bigcry]   

Guess my M5 battery is up.

The service icon lights up and I-Stop start to blink.

Any member here change their battery yet? Does it void the warranty if we do it at the workshop outside?

Any battery & battery shop to recommend?

I think we'll need Q85 type battery, right?

Guess my M5 battery is up.

The service icon lights up and I-Stop start to blink.

Any member here change their battery yet? Does it void the warranty if we do it at the workshop outside?

Any battery & battery shop to recommend?

I think we'll need Q85 type battery, right?

I changed mine after 2.5 years. But I did the change during servicing. It was very expensive about $300. Very hurtful when I knew it can be done at only $185....

I would have change it outside.

I changed mine after 2.5 years. But I did the change during servicing. It was very expensive about $300. Very hurtful when I knew it can be done at only $185....

I would have change it outside.

2.5 years is quite a number. Mine just about 2 years.

Any workshop/brand to intro? 

2.5 years is quite a number. Mine just about 2 years.

Any workshop/brand to intro? 

hihi,

you may like to consider call Aloysius at 81664020, Battery Power services... the previous check I did, Yuasa Q85 costs $168

cheers!

hihi,

you may like to consider call Aloysius at 81664020, Battery Power services... the previous check I did, Yuasa Q85 costs $168

cheers!

Thank you!!!! [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]

Hi ppl, google abt mazda5 n found tis link.

We r considering mazda5....ani advices from buyin it?? W current coe price, it's $113800. Nv ask abt the freebie yet. Ani1 knw wat they will giv?

Tia 4 ani reply ppl.

We r considering mazda5....ani advices from buyin it?? W current coe price, it's $113800. Nv ask abt the freebie yet. Ani1 knw wat they will giv?

Tia 4 ani reply ppl.

Hhhhhmmm no1?

Hhhhhmmm no1?

What other cars are in your list?

What are your priority?

M5, to me, it's a easy car. Many owners find the sliding doors come in handy, including myself.

FC is not very ideal, especially if you're only on city type of road.

afterall, i'm happy with mine still.

Turbocharged

Tia 4 ani reply ppl.

Did you speak to any SE? Has price gone up? I thought it was below $110k? A partical car for extended family. We have 7,  2 of them in child seat and it fit well. the big plus compared to Wish is the sliding doors. For this price range, not many to pick actually. 

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hi,

You can consider Toyota Wish. It is the closest rival to M5. Both are made in Japan and cost about the same. 

If you are concern about poor mileage, then Wish is a better option. M5 consumed petrol more, despite the paper's specifications. Wish is slightly more spacious for the middle row due to the bench configuration and it has 6 airbags.

I have been driving M5 for 9 months so far. Love my ride as I find M5 handling better than Wish. (U should test drive both cars to find your preference). I am not too concern about fuel or space, as I am the sole occupant (95% of the time) and my home to workplace is less than 20 min. 

Edited by neogwt

What other cars are in your list?

What are your priority?

M5, to me, it's a easy car. Many owners find the sliding doors come in handy, including myself.

FC is not very ideal, especially if you're only on city type of road.

afterall, i'm happy with mine still.

Thanks bought mine too.

Did you speak to any SE? Has price gone up? I thought it was below $110k? A partical car for extended family. We have 7, 2 of them in child seat and it fit well. the big plus compared to Wish is the sliding doors. For this price range, not many to pick actually.

Minus here & there it 109800 lo.nt choosin wish.

Hi,

You can consider Toyota Wish. It is the closest rival to M5. Both are made in Japan and cost about the same.

If you are concern about poor mileage, then Wish is a better option. M5 consumed petrol more, despite the paper's specifications. Wish is slightly more spacious for the middle row due to the bench configuration and it has 6 airbags.

I have been driving M5 for 9 months so far. Love my ride as I find M5 handling better than Wish. (U should test drive both cars to find your preference). I am not too concern about fuel or space, as I am the sole occupant (95% of the time) and my home to workplace is less than 20 min.

Lk e karakuri seat design coz cn reach e back. Wat's e FC 4 mazda 5 huuh

Tia 4 ani reply ppl.

Actually for sky active model , overall fuel consumption will be better, but beware of the intermittent I-stop issue where car stop engine just before move off and have to crank again and slightly higher price for car battery . Overall should be a fun and sturdy ride. Best to test drive and get an overall feel

(edited)

Actually for sky active model , overall fuel consumption will be better, but beware of the intermittent I-stop issue where car stop engine just before move off and have to crank again and slightly higher price for car battery . Overall should be a fun and sturdy ride. Best to test drive and get an overall feel

Test drive alreadi; lk e feel.juz feel abit outdated w/o keyless & others stuffs Edited by KKlim99X

Test drive alreadi; lk e feel.juz feel abit outdated w/o keyless & others stuffs

I agree, it is a very basic car.... But I liked it basic and hopefully will last me all the way 10 years....

Simple maintenance too and minimal electronics

And for a 1998 cc car, I am very happy with the M5 fuel consumption 10l/km. 50/50 hwy/city

cheers!

I always start and immediately off the i-stop. Many people I know with other brands also do the same. This is an 'useless feature' here. It is a reasonable MPV except the model did not change much.

Neutral Newbie

Hi, I am newbie here. Just bought my Mazda 5 2010 model. Head lamp is not so bright and am thinking about options to change to LED or brighter white lights. any recommendation?

↡ Advertisement