Mazda 5 - requesting owners feedback

Dgeralds

Asked agent, he said no la.

Price up & dwn onli.

Today Straitstime advertise 99800 for Mazda 5 (never mention demo unit). Immediate registration. So really can't meet euro6 requirements ?
↡ Advertisement

Today Straitstime advertise 99800 for Mazda 5 (never mention demo unit). Immediate registration. So really can't meet euro6 requirements ?

99800? A steal!

Not keen in alarm since Mazda 5 comes stock with its own alarm (by sounding its horn if there's a forced entry) already, and installing an alarm involves much more work than installing just the auto-lock module. The module is installed at driver's door and only needs to tap to the central locking system of the car.

btw hw much it cost?

any1 else did tis?

tia

If he said yes, would you buy?

I still bought in Nov 2015 when the SE said it'll be discontinued and despite reading on the web that Mazda 5 has been discontinued in Europe and US. Thereafter in 2016, Mazda Japan also announced discontinuing its MPV line like Mazda Premacy (5) and Mazda Biante. But then till date, both models still available in Asia. Strange.... Haha...

I see many MPV here in Japan. I think it is a very practical car for them to run errands and fsmily outing.

I am surprised Japanese drives slowly, 40-50 in city are and 80 km on high way,

maybe in Tokyo and bigger city then people are in a hurry. over here at  Hokkaido, they take take their time in everything. 

btw hw much it cost?

any1 else did tis?

tia

Any1?

btw where's Mazda stockist huuh? & wich ATF we use 4 mazda 5 skyactiv model?

NK004-W0-048L?

Any1 knw?

I still bought in Nov 2015 when the SE said it'll be discontinued and despite reading on the web that Mazda 5 has been discontinued in Europe and US. Thereafter in 2016, Mazda Japan also announced discontinuing its MPV line like Mazda Premacy (5) and Mazda Biante. But then till date, both models still available in Asia. Strange.... Haha...

It is a very practical car. However i intend to keep my next one for 10 or more years so i have to consider of parts beyond that. 

It is a very practical car. However i intend to keep my next one for 10 or more years so i have to consider of parts beyond that. 

It is great car if you are looking at compact MPV to fetch your family with sliding door. 

although it said discontinuous in US and Europe, other countries not only in Asia, but Canada & others  still selling our  Mazda 5. 

I also saw quite few Mazda 5 in Japan and they are still selling Mazda Premacy. 

In term of part replacement and supply. Do not worry. Just dont go back to TEK for part replacement. 

They normal said no and they have no stock for any of Mazda 5 part, will need to wait more than 2 months. 

You can go to 2 Distributors in Singapore for Mazda 5 part, If they cannot offer you much ,

then go to ebay and US mazda part website. ( This is best and fast ) 

Easy to get our part replacement there. I ordered and got within 2 weeks time ...prices is even cheaper than local distributors quote me.

The only concern for some of the bro here to buy this model , is that the interior is bit out dated due to lack of new technology like autotail  gate opening , auto parking system ,Start-stop button, Lane change warming system, Tire pressure Monitor system, Lousy Sound System  and etc ....

However thanks to technology , We can add alot of aftermarket parts to our car if u really need it. 

You can approach me & Bro here if you need to add or mod for your Mazda 5. ...

Happy Driving Mazda 5 . .....to all bro there ,,,,,I see alot of Mazda 5 on the road nowadays ,,,,sometimes will like to tap horn to said Hi ....but afraid is not bro here from forum ......

Seriously look to add Decal and Meetup  to all bro here .....If u see a Black Mazda 5  which bit different from normal .that is my ride.....

It is great car if you are looking at compact MPV to fetch your family with sliding door.

although it said discontinuous in US and Europe, other countries not only in Asia, but Canada & others still selling our Mazda 5.

In term of part replacement and supply. Do not worry. Just dont go back to TEK for part replacement.

They normal said no and they have no stock for any of Mazda 5 part, will need to wait more than 2 months.

You can go to 2 Distributors in Singapore for Mazda 5 part, If they cannot offer you much ,

Easy to get our part replacement there. I ordered and got within 2 weeks time ...prices is even cheaper than local distributors quote me.

The only concern for some of the bro here to buy this model , is that the interior is bit out dated due to lack of new technology like autotail gate opening , auto parking system ,Start-stop button, Lane change warming system, Tire pressure Monitor system, Lousy Sound System and etc ....

However thanks to technology , We can add alot of aftermarket parts to our car if u really need it.

Happy Driving Mazda 5 . .....to all bro there ,,,,,I see alot of Mazda 5 on the road nowadays ,,,,sometimes will like to tap horn to said Hi ....but afraid is not bro here from forum ......

Seriously look to add Decal and Meetup to all bro here .....If u see a Black Mazda 5 which bit different from normal .that is my ride.....

Cool!!

Am considerin 2 instal keyless.

Hw 2 gt in touch w u bro?

Edited by KKlim99X

why euro 6 is an issue here leh? there are so many around and major parts difference?  no spare parts? 

M5 is a practical car and power wise good for its size. 

Cool!!

Am considerin 2 instal keyless.

Hw 2 gt in touch w u bro?

Need to take note that our mazda 5 got immobilizer, so it can be complicated a bit

2 way you wan consider, 

1) just buy & install the pivot auto start button  kits - cheap ....tap wire n still need to use our key to start, put into ACC position , then push start button to start ur engine ....still keep ur key & immobilizer .....not really keyless ...  

really key less ...

2a) buy the above kits and add in RFID 

2b buy aftermarket alarm with start button and own immobilizer - Brands - Easycar ..  

• Praise 1

Collected my Mazda 5 Silver today. Absolutely love the handling and noise isolation is much much better than Mazda 3. Definitely a good recommendation from the sales consultant,Rachael. Her service is tip top. Very responsive and helpful. She helped with the financing and calulations.

Strongly recommend to look for her if you have a car to trade in.

• Praise 1

As a past owner of a less popular continental hatchback of 10yrs, I can quite confidently assure you that even if this model is discontinued, the sheer amount of Mazda 5s, 3s and 6s in circulation will mean little to no spare part issues.

It's a mass market Japanese model!

Collected my Mazda 5 Silver today. Absolutely love the handling and noise isolation is much much better than Mazda 3. Definitely a good recommendation from the sales consultant,Rachael. Her service is tip top. Very responsive and helpful. She helped with the financing and calulations.

Strongly recommend to look for her if you have a car to trade in.

Enjoy ur new ride! :)
  • Praise 1

Need to take note that our mazda 5 got immobilizer, so it can be complicated a bit

2 way you wan consider,

1) just buy & install the pivot auto start button kits - cheap ....tap wire n still need to use our key to start, put into ACC position , then push start button to start ur engine ....still keep ur key & immobilizer .....not really keyless ...

really key less ...

2a) buy the above kits and add in RFID

2b buy aftermarket alarm with start button and own immobilizer - Brands - Easycar ..

Thx!! Look lk tis keyless thingy nt so ideal...beside push start keyless, will è door b keyless 2?
  • Praise 1

Hi bro, I am new to the Mazda 5 family and would like to have TPMS added. Are you able to share more on this?

although it said discontinuous in US and Europe, other countries not only in Asia, but Canada & others  still selling our  Mazda 5. 

The only concern for some of the bro here to buy this model , is that the interior is bit out dated due to lack of new technology like autotail  gate opening , auto parking system ,Start-stop button, Lane change warming system, Tire pressure Monitor system, Lousy Sound System  and etc ....

Seriously look to add Decal and Meetup  to all bro here .....If u see a Black Mazda 5  which bit different from normal .that is my ride.....

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1