Mazda 5 - requesting owners feedback

Dgeralds

Of course you are sly. [;)] You like to use innuendoes. I use to have ex-colleagues of this sort, so I understand how their minds work.

Seriously, why bother to psychoanalyze me? Am I some sort of opponent that you are vying against? Do you imagine that these forums are super influential and have massive impact beyond these fratricidal circles of ours? And I threaten the dominance?

Base on your BTW, your analysis of me give a result that I am cheap! [:p]

Cool!

Actually to help you along...; let's add a few more terms to my psychoanalysis (base on all my postings so far).

1. Pompous

2. Vain

3. Argumentative

4. A**h*l*

5. Intolerant

6. Dogmatic

7. Evil!

i very simple not sly

my obj is to understand the background behind the man hiding behind all that analyses

btw given that AD servicings/repairs are often more expensive than 3rd party workshops, i am surprised that you stuck with them for 10 years given your inclination towards saving money

:D

BBTW, you skip past my questions with half an answer... So what's after being able to understand the background of the man with the analysis

I change your text deliberately since you insinuate that I have something to hide (And you claim you are not sly) [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

what the default HU? our Mazda8 came with that by default.

by the way, are you able to play video with the HU? we try use thumb drive or connect iphone etc all cannot. damm frustrating.

i did the same and upgraded to AVH-X5750BT

i installed carplay to be able to play videos from my handphone (Samsung galaxy note)

also i can play music using bluetooth direct from my phone.

carplay is install on the phone or install on the HU?

can't seem to find it in the app store

i installed carplay to be able to play videos from my handphone (Samsung galaxy note)

So what's after being able to understand the background of the man with the analysis

errmmm...nothing after

like you, i like to look at things holistically from various perspectives rather than 1 sided biased view

:D

Did you use cable or Bluetooth to play movies on the HU.

It is kinda frustrating to use USB as restricted to;

Max Resolution : 640 pix x 360pix

Max Frame : 30 fps

Max File Size : 2gb.

I use DIVXX convertor, even then sometime it doesnt play!!

Did you use cable or Bluetooth to play movies on the HU.

It is kinda frustrating to use USB as restricted to;

Max Resolution : 640 pix x 360pix

Max Frame : 30 fps

Max File Size : 2gb.

I use DIVXX convertor, even then sometime it doesnt play!!

sorry i got the word wrong. It is not carplay. It is called wifi mirrorlink. i can use my phone to display its content on the HU screen. It doesnt use any cable or bluetooth. In android phone, there is a shortcut to enable mirroring. I use it to play youtube and movies. No issue with it so far. You can do a search in google for more information. i installed it at the same shop when i upgraded the HU.

Edited by hitlerson21

Is there a Mazda 5 forum/club? Or is there a Mazda forum/club?

Maybe it's like what other says: all M5 owner are mainly busy with family matters, no time to bother with forum/club?

Is there a Mazda 5 forum/club? Or is there a Mazda forum/club?

Maybe it's like what other says: all M5 owner are mainly busy with family matters, no time to bother with forum/club?

Haha, you will notice from the forum - family car seldom has club/fb. Sporty like car or chiong car will have more.

Haha, you will notice from the forum - family car seldom has club/fb. Sporty like car or chiong car will have more.

nissan-sylphy has a pretty active forum thread though. lol.

Hi BobbyTan,

Are you the same guy that's in the ICE forum somewhere?

Or I'd mistaken it from your photo....

Edited by Erictl76

I upgraded mine to using focal. Difference is day and night. Suited me as i can enjoyed the music from my phone through bluetooth on slow crawling traffic.

Nice!!! Did you add an amp & sub as well?

Congrats. First few thousand kMs i noticed the mileage to be quite bad. First few full tank can get me around 530km. After 5k km i can get around 600km. Using octane 92.

↡ Advertisement