Looking for SAF ceremonial sword

lookingforsword

I'm looking for an original SAF No.1 ceremonial sword completed with scabbard and sword belt.

If anyone has one for sale, please PM me.

Please don't spam this thread if you are not a potential seller. Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

I'm looking for an original SAF No.1 ceremonial sword completed with scabbard and sword belt.

If anyone has one for sale, please PM me.

Please don't spam this thread if you are not a potential seller. Thanks.

The sword are made by a factory im tuas. Do a seach on mcf there is a thread on this. Sword belt is not a std issue item maybe u can peter and jane opp golden mile food centre. They also order sword too

Thanks for the suggestion. I did search before posting but there is no more thread associated with the SAF officers' sword. I don't think I can buy this direct from the factory. It will probably be faster to get it direct from someone who does not want his anymore.

The sword are made by a factory im tuas. Do a seach on mcf there is a thread on this. Sword belt is not a std issue item maybe u can peter and jane opp golden mile food centre. They also order sword too

Thanks for the suggestion. I did search before posting but there is no more thread associated with the SAF officers' sword. I don't think I can buy this direct from the factory. It will probably be faster to get it direct from someone who does not want his anymore.

6756 7526
Not too sure the purpose of having the sword but U can contact peterjen. Few things to note:
the sword is about 500 dollar
the sword bear the owner name and ic no.
the sword is no longer exclusive to saf commission officer so you have a bigger market to souce.
Hope these info helps
  • Praise 1

I still play swordfighting with mine. [laugh]

Pose 1 on youtube and see if legend is true mindef will take it back. Lol

Supersonic

Pose 1 on youtube and see if legend is true mindef will take it back. Lol

Don't want to be the next internet sensation like Star Wars Kid. [laugh]

I still play swordfighting with mine. [laugh]

Mine is displayed side by side with my darth vader lightsaber replica.. Lol

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

wa mcf so many officer ah ... dun know whether you guys got make me do pumping before or not ... :P

wa mcf so many officer ah ... dun know whether you guys got make me do pumping before or not ... :P

Dun have to be one. Just go order one, pose and take many pictures. I dun see there are other use for it other dan taking pictures with it.

Turbocharged
(edited)

You guys so atas. My only sword is plastic retractable type for taijijuan. [laugh]

I only have this...

HeManSwordKidSized1a.jpg

Sorry TS for spamming your thread... :-P

Edited by Pocus

(edited)

I dunno whether to laugh or cry.

Still. Anybody seriously wants to make a sale?

U want the sword for wat? Previously got 1 member mention she need a replacement as her dad sword rusting...some member offer their help

peterjen don't have?

I only have this...

HeManSwordKidSized1a.jpg

Sorry TS for spamming your thread... :-P

Haha I had this too...Got light and sound...

Edited by Rustyz

PJ no more stock. I wanted for my collection. But not officer so no way to buy from official supplier.

My friend you can still signed on be MDES or WO now also entitled to get the sword. Not worth to spend some 500 dollar and display bearing some one else name. Maybe u can try http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pooley_Sword (uk sword)

PJ no more stock. I wanted for my collection. But not officer so no way to buy from official supplier.

Im sure you can find someone who wants to get rid of his sword and make a quick buck.. But take note that the OCC batch number, unit and name is engraved on the sword..

↡ Advertisement