MFA Reveals Quirkly Consular Requests

Picnic06-Biante15

Hypersonic

Well said...

For this, I purposely give damn painful f**k to 5 others just to be able to give you a painless 5 so that GY may not do it in furture.

OMG..............it is so painless i did not even realize i had 5 from you................

i just dont understand...........why ppl like to say if this and if that...............history is history..............we dont live in history............

to say this ..............i can also say if LKY is still PM............today who dare KPKB............

↡ Advertisement

OMG..............it is so painless i did not even realize i had 5 from you................

i just dont understand...........why ppl like to say if this and if that...............history is history..............we dont live in history............

to say this ..............i can also say if LKY is still PM............today who dare KPKB............

罪孽深,唯我魔渡...

My 渡 is usually painless [flowerface]

Hypersonic

he is not shaming singaporeans............he is telling us there are idiots everywhere.............have you not read of some demands by customers staying in hotels????....................

when it comes to such issues..........it becomes local issues sld be kept internally..............but when it comes to f**king the gov..........it sld become international affair..............let the whole world know...............simi logic????

when ppl f**k the gov because they just cannot take the policy..............oppose because they want to oppose...........what will other ppl in other countries think of us............some useless brainless ppl who only know how to kpkb????..............

Agreed :)

Bottomline, just keep these kind of complains to own internal depts, no need to spread it out, for what? to sympatise your staff?

Anyway, there are millions ppl out there, perhaps only 1 case, so the percentage of these kind of complains are like 0.000001%. No need to tell the world, right?

Hypersonic

罪孽深,唯我魔渡...

My 渡 is usually painless [flowerface]

渡........is my copy right hor................you got pay the royalties and commissions or not???...............wait I sue you you need to sell all your chickens to rise fund how???..........or ask your chickens to rise fund for you??? ^_^ ^_^[:p]

Agreed :)

Bottomline, just keep these kind of complains to own internal depts, no need to spread it out, for what? to sympatise your staff?

Anyway, there are millions ppl out there, perhaps only 1 case, so the percentage of these kind of complains are like 0.000001%. No need to tell the world, right?

when he keep quiet.............ppl say they dont share.....................when they say something is always the wrong thing............and since when he told the whole world????...............

Very difficult liddat...

If they switch on the lights, the hole world will see. If they switch off the lights, ppl say there is no transparency.

I rather watch AV [flowerface]

Supercharged

In one instance, Shanmugam said a Singaporean sought Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) intervention "for a refund after he had gotten illegal sexual services in a foreign country".

We have GL, which has almost equal level of standard. Why go overseas in the first place ? :ph34r::blink:

Hypersonic

渡........is my copy right hor................you got pay the royalties and commissions or not???...............wait I sue you you need to sell all your chickens to rise fund how???..........or ask your chickens to rise fund for you??? ^_^ ^_^[:p]

when he keep quiet.............ppl say they dont share.....................when they say something is always the wrong thing............and since when he told the whole world????...............

Anything that published on the papers, will be available around the world.

Papers will be transported by airlines all over the world.

Anyway, all over the world can also view into ST Online too.

Hypersonic

Anything that published on the papers, will be available around the world.

Papers will be transported by airlines all over the world.

Anyway, all over the world can also view into ST Online too.

so how???.........he sld just shut up?..............tell newspaper cannot publish???...........tell airline cannot supply newspaper..........or close down ST online???.............

he say something and it become he is telling the whole world..............so whatever he said is telling the whole world???..........

Turbocharged

Because ppl remember his father got use ISD

Turbocharged

So what's the latest in AV ? [cool][flowerface]

Nothing new for a long time liao.... maybe should add transformer as actress?

So what's the latest in AV ? [cool][flowerface]

Supercharged

Hmmm....good idea. The plot would be a transformer AV movie type, and the actress is a female transformer....wow why didn't I think of that !

[sunny]

Supercharged

Waiting for you to recommend [flowerface]

You should ask S7, he knows what's new in AV - see his post # 49. He says now is transformer AV.... :o[:p]

Turbocharged

Hmmm....good idea. The plot would be a transformer AV movie type, and the actress is a female transformer....wow why didn't I think of that !

[sunny]

The good thing is these transformers are very energetic and suitable for endurance sessions!! [thumbsup]

Supercharged

The good thing is these transformers are very energetic and suitable for endurance sessions!! [thumbsup]

Most suitable for those 24/36 hours marathon sessions....or record breaking competition sessions !! [thumbsup]

Just pity the production crew and actor/s lah. [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement