Man, 31, dating 91-year-old woman: "I like old ladies"

StreetFight3r

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRIbEBqZuM

Most people have grown used to hearing about a much older man or woman with a young partner, even if the age gap falls is 20 to 25 years.

But what if it's a 60-year age difference?

And, what if it were the reverse - woman older than man?

Kyle Jones, 31, is in a relationship with a 91-year-old woman.

From Augusta, Georgia in the US, Jones dates several elderly ladies concurrently. He's been in a 'casual' relationship with 91-year-old Marjorie McCool for the last 5 years.

And despite their 60-year age gap, the pair claim to have an active sex life.

In a Daily Mail report, Jones said: 'Everyone's brain is wired differently, some guys prefer blondes, some brunettes, some like other guys - I like old ladies.'

In it for the money?

Naturally, Jones has faced criticism over his dating choices. But, he rubbishes critics who've called him an opportunist after their money.

In 2009 he met great-grandmother Marjorie McCool in the bookstore where she worked and they exchanged numbers.

McCool had been single for 37 years after splitting with the father of her six children, agreed to go on a date. Her children are aged between 50 and 71. She has grandsons older than Jones.

The great-grandmother said: "The physical side of our relationship is wonderful. I amaze myself, he amazes me. There's nothing better."

"I wear sexy outfits to bed. I try to keep my bra on though because I don't have much left."

'My family consists mostly of boys, and they don't really care - what I do is my business.

Jones, who works in a call centre said he realised from the time he was 12 or 13 that he was into older women. It wasn't until he turned 18 that he acted on it and began a sexual relationship with a 50-year-old.

He likes his ladies between age 60 and 80, he said.

Multiple partners

"Whenever I try speaking to an older woman, the first reaction I get is 'you're way too young'. I find persistence is good so I tell them it'll be fun."

And, Jones clearly isn't ready to settle down, or settle for any one of his senior ladies.

He dates up to five women at a time.

So what does great-granny McCool think of Jones' philandering ways?

She said: "In the beginning I got jealous of his other women, but he keeps coming back to me and tells me I'm the best."

He even introduces them to his 50-year-old mother, who doesn't think it's anyone's business as long as Jones isn't hurting anyone.

- See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/news/man-31-dating-91-year-old-woman-i-old-ladies#sthash.IpzDjTSI.dpuf

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

So many 90 year old men tries to date 30 year old ladies.

Its only fair 90 year old ladies get to date 30 year old men.

AWARE will be very happy older women have attained equality in this area.

When I was 10 I liked this 19 year old lady so I like older ladies too.

She was almost twice my age.

:D

• Praise 2

So many 90 year old men tries to date 30 year old ladies.

Its only fair 90 year old ladies get to date 30 year old men.

AWARE will be very happy older women have attained equality in this area.

When I was 10 I liked this 19 year old lady so I like older ladies too.

She was almost twice my age.

:D

AWARE will be appointing him as their new chairman....he gives old women hopes.......

damn I wonder where he find the water...... <_<<_<

Actually if I'm a 31 yr old man, going for a 10 to 15 yr older woman ie early to mid forties woman IMO is fine.

These MILF can be quite chio, experienced and confident but obviously not a 91 yr old, that would be really pushing the limits haha!!!

• Praise 3

wdo ah.................he has attained the highest level of tikoness............... :huh: :huh:

No, the guy who was caught screwing gf's dog tops that.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

I see this news, I wanna puke, sorry.

What are we telling our next gen?

Hey, you are ok to love and marry someone that is 60yo older than you? Where is the eternity love? How to walk thru the rest of your life when the old pass away, find another 60yo older one?

I really don't understand, only know that there is so much weird news in this entire universe.

Hypersonic

No, the guy who was caught screwing gf's dog tops that.

that one is inhuman liao.................. [laugh] [laugh]

dont know about him,

but i confirm cannot understand.... [grin]

btw, i dont even dare to play the youtube clip....

that makes 2 of us cannot under stand liao............ [laugh]

No one in the right mind would want to kiss a wrinkle bag of bones unless it's your grandparents. Haha...

It must be for the money. I too find it gross.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1