VW jin-buay-song owner

Eyke

Twincharged

I already told all of you,S'porean Loves German Cars,no matter how "SOUR" they are..still like alot,Until got into problem..then....make noise. [furious]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

This guy is the one last time in Stomp right? Everybody kpkb at him say he lousy driver cannot control his car and long the kerb.

Lately got one VW also long chiu zhang.

Turbocharged

if gearbox seize could result in severe engine-braking, no?

engine braking can long kerb? [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

4th Gear

ever since I last worked at a German company, what German technology is bulls**t to me.....many firms are just trying to undercut each other and thus not properly tested their products before pushing it out for sale, not to mention outsourcing some manufacturing parts to cheaper places and thus quality also drops.... <_<

it's always the FInance side of the firm having a bigger say than the Engrg side........my ex-colleagues often joked that lucky my ex-company didn't produce aircraft, else the world's population would be reduced by half.......... [dead]

• Praise 3

If you take away the reliability issue from the equation,

put one Corolla Altis and one Jetta side-by-side, no brainer which one to pick.

of course jetta.... the reliability issue is a new and damaging one... this will, in time, work against them.

.. just like the Japanese car in their earlier time,, no one wanted to buy... but 20-30 years later.... they are as reliable as their Continental counter part and with much lesser fuel consumption.... [thumbsup]

Supercharged

Cant fully trust any engineering fr angmo n jepun countries anymore, especially profit is above social responsibility.

All this masalleh talk about csr is bull----!

N the japs r gd at coverup as well, esp after fuku nuke incident.

Now, how bout Korea?

Supercharged

These people that buy conti like to feel they have "arrived"

but more likely their gearbox kaput and they are stranded on the side of the road.

So they really haven't arrived.

:D

Surely they have arrived as well, only different destination - arrived at nowhere (stranded) or workshop.

But as long they have replacement cars like passat, still better treatment than jepun chia AD. Of course, hopefully the issue justifies giving them a replacement car.

Cant fully trust any engineering fr angmo n jepun countries anymore, especially profit is above social responsibility.

All this masalleh talk about csr is bull----!

N the japs r gd at coverup as well, esp after fuku nuke incident.

Now, how bout Korea?

Totally rubbish.

of course jetta.... the reliability issue is a new and damaging one... this will, in time, work against them.

.. just like the Japanese car in their earlier time,, no one wanted to buy... but 20-30 years later.... they are as reliable as their Continental counter part and with much lesser fuel consumption.... [thumbsup]

Not me. There is a common wisdom in Singapore. Only Mercedes. Other conti cars write off.

Singaporeans are smart. If u have money, buy Mercedes. Otherwise, Toyota, Nissan and other Japanese car.

Surely they have arrived as well, only different destination - arrived at nowhere (stranded) or workshop.

But as long they have replacement cars like passat, still better treatment than jepun chia AD. Of course, hopefully the issue justifies giving them a replacement car.

R u working for VW? I do not have so many days of annual leave. I need my car to pick my wife and my children.

Supersonic

I think now for VW is like China in a sense......what can not go wrong?

GB, Power Window (alleged took 1.5yrs to fix), something dropped out from behind front bumper

Chronic Steering Column issue, screeching sounds from the rotors....whats next ?!

VW has highest complain received by Case.

Look at Lexus.

Supercharged

Totally rubbish.

Not me. There is a common wisdom in Singapore. Only Mercedes. Other conti cars write off.

Singaporeans are smart. If u have money, buy Mercedes. Otherwise, Toyota, Nissan and other Japanese car.

R u working for VW? I do not have so many days of annual leave. I need my car to pick my wife and my children.

Bro, u oredi mentioned I'm total rubbish, yet stil ask this qn? Wc statement did I lead u to think I'm workin for vw? Anyway, if ur vw gb up lorry, no need to fret as u b given replacement car, no need take annual leave. Dat wat happened to one of my co mgr. Of cos, if lesser issue like AC not working properly, probably no such benefit.

A car must be reliable mode of transport to take one from 1point to another. No point having a prestigious car that breakdown often. One should know how frustrated when your car has problem and need servicing/ repair. It affects not your work adversely but your daily life impacting your family if you only have 1 car for your family.

Check the link to see where VW stands for reliability.

http://www.jdpower.com/press-releases/2014-vehicle-dependability-study

I think if you were to be in Europe / Germany, you will probably get a better service from VW. But in Singapore, Mentality is "Next Customer is Priority"... existing customer is service department's problem!

ever since I last worked at a German company, what German technology is bulls**t to me.....many firms are just trying to undercut each other and thus not properly tested their products before pushing it out for sale, not to mention outsourcing some manufacturing parts to cheaper places and thus quality also drops.... <_<

it's always the FInance side of the firm having a bigger say than the Engrg side........my ex-colleagues often joked that lucky my ex-company didn't produce aircraft, else the world's population would be reduced by half.......... [dead]

Seriously speaking, if Sing-ka-pore can produce own car, I guess how many Sinkies will shoot straight and buy one w/o batting an eye-lids ?

Than Makha-tear will laugh his balls off . . . still pissed with his message that there are 101 ways of skinning a cat.

Turbocharged

If you take away the reliability issue from the equation,

put one Corolla Altis and one Jetta side-by-side, no brainer which one to pick.

The no brain one will pick the Jetta? 😂😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1