i think tat time your parents still prembaree 6 :D:D:D

Supersonic

Yah lah, if people go on holiday and need me to start the car,

I will most gladly help out.

Don't want to come back and find cannot start the car cos

of flat battery right?

I am always happy to help.

:D

No la, you should at least 'volunteer' to drive your neighbour's car and ferry them to the airport. By helping them to start the car no use one, still need to drive the car out. [:p]

No la, you should at least 'volunteer' to drive your neighbour's car and ferry them to the airport. By helping them to start the car no use one, still need to drive the car out. [:p]

You are right I should be more neighbourly.

I will even take the car to Msia and clear carbon on the NSH for them.

When they come back the engine will be really smooth.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

This is what I called good neighbour. [scholar]

Turbocharged

lucky i dont have a neighbor like you

otherwise my car will no longer be NSH virgin

^^

Turbocharged

we can choose our house but not our neighbors and I am lucky enough to have good neighbors.

As my neighbor's parents are retirees, they stay at home all the time and open their main door, helping us to look after our home when we are out.

we also have the habit to exchange gifts during festive seasons like CNY, mooncake festival, etc.

Turbocharged

cannot lah. you choose the nice neighbor liao but the neighboring unit don't want to sell how?

At my mum's place, private apartment, we are in good terms with our next-door neighbor. Normally the hi & bye and a little chit chat. Thatz all, 30yr neighbor liao.

At my own place, a HDB, I have two other next-door neighbor and we are all ard the same age group. We all really click very well. Giving each other gifts whenever we travel. Help each other clear daily Today's paper n leaflets. During festivities, exchange christmas gifts, bah chang, mooncakes n CNY goodies. Whenever they had celebrations, kids birthday, we will attend. All three of our family have each other phone number and occassionally chit chat at the corridor. We maintained our side of the corridors neat and clean. All three families non-smokers. [thumbsup]

My neighbors know I am a bit of petrol head and would seek my advise on car matters.

I miss my neighbors at the HDB when I have to move back to my mum's place late last year.

• Praise 2

I just Hi and bye with my immediate neighbour.

I find him slightly weird.

But his kids and his maid is fine.

Anyway I'm hardly home. I don't open the door cos the dust from corridor comes in.

So guess i'm the stereotypical Singaporean neighbour.

Frankly, i don't need some kampung neighbourhood spirit. As long as everyone is considerate.

I've not enough time for my immediate family and close friends as it is..

• Praise 1

I just Hi and bye with my immediate neighbour.

I find him slightly weird.

But his kids and his maid is fine.

Anyway I'm hardly home. I don't open the door cos the dust from corridor comes in.

So guess i'm the stereotypical Singaporean neighbour.

Frankly, i don't need some kampung neighbourhood spirit. As long as everyone is considerate.

I've not enough time for my immediate family and close friends as it is..

Cannot like that one. After my incident went on the newspaper four years ago, I find so many neighbors in the same block came up to me and say hi n pity what I had to go thru. I came to know so many of them which I previously dont know.

Even at my mum's place, so many neighbor asking abt my mum after knowing she had a stroke. All wanting to visit my mum.

Some times you will need your neighbor's help too, they are the closest help available.

Turbocharged

You can choose your neighbour if you buy resale flat.

Yes, one advantage of buying re-sale flat is that you can drop by couple of times to check if there are potentially weird or noisy neighbours.

Or those with on-going feud with the owner of the re-sale flat that you're interested in buying. Sometimes you'll also end up inheriting the feud.

Don't forget to check units directly upstairs and downstairs too [laugh] I have a friend who bought a unit where the downstairs 'neighbour' had ongoing dispute over water leakage, and it fell upon him to rectify the problem... Who would've thought? Normally we check left and right neighbours only...

↡ Advertisement