Company register/Data Register Pte Ltd

Dleodleo

Acct termination form. I dont think so bro..well hopefully nothing goes wrong la., each people given the copy of the form after we fill it up. If really in the future got problem with them again..well..ask them to go to hell then ahhahahahha

You really joker.....

Do you have a copy of the form?

eh... you never pay them anything then did you actually signed up with them? If not, what are you terminating

Also, why is the form being submitted to ACRA? Hope is not you ownself terminate ownself  [sweatdrop]

I can't understand what he is thinking.

Won't it be an extremely sad day if what he signed was a form for ACRA to wind up his company? 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Guys,

I called them to check about my company. They said its been terminated but i still need to come down to do the proper termination,by bringing IC and latest acra bizfile of the company. Does anyone has called them too and get the same answer as me?I'm just wandering this damn comp which act like they are the good one, making it complicated about this. I'm planning to record the process anyway to make sure not kena cheat again.

Remember to get black and white from them to protect yourself.  Best dun do verbal communication.  Via email  better.

Or before going down, email what they told you to do to Acra.

Good Luck!

Later, they send bill for termination fee.  [laugh]

if you sign up singtel and starhub and wish to terminate also must go there to do proper termination mah   [laugh]  [laugh]

:a-confused:

ok i just came back from there. The lady staff named Erene, assist pretty well. Saw some ppl also came to settle this matter. We fill up the form for termination. She said this form will be submitted to acra. Well as long as i did some recording to make sure I have proof. Anyway, settle pretty fast. Hope no more any news from them so everyone can move on. Btw I didn't pay anything to them.

• Praise 1

I just hope that it's not like those classic timeshare scams... whereby they subsequently set up another company acting like angel who can assist dupees to recover lost, but pay fees upfront again. Double-duped. 

You really joker.....

Do you have a copy of the form?

I can't understand what he is thinking.

Won't it be an extremely sad day if what he signed was a form for ACRA to wind up his company? 

he seems quite happy about it though

• Praise 1

Well, after fill up the termination form, each people who come there were give the copy of the form. Last night i received an email from them shown in the attachment. I believe its done. I'm  just trying to take this easily rather than becoming stress for this matter. Anyway, like i said, i believe it's done. Move on..

post-109665-0-22061400-1456877267_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Looking at the comments. I kenna confused.

Ppl asking why the company is not shut down. If ordered by court to shut down they lagi more happy coz no need to refund a single cent to the ppl they have duped into paying them. Get what I mean?

If sue the company where will the compensation go to? Those kenna duped didn't get together to sue the company so they won't get a single cent back even if ACRA won the case. I do not think ACRA wants to distribute that compensation money. So much extra work.

This so far is a better solution. Order the company to return companies the monies dan most likely deregister the company under that name. Case close.

• Praise 2

After reading this:

https://www.acra.gov.sg/components/templates/newsDetails.aspx?id=79a39de6-748b-4612-929c-6ede7dcf34e7

I didn't see Acra involvement, other than telling the victims to settle with Data Register.

Acra appears to have wash their hands already.

ACRA spoke up hence this company as usual want to show to ACRA that they have done the right thing accordingly. These forms are just to score point with ACRA.

terminate your record in their database.  [laugh]

What business do they have to have your database? They are not ACRA or any gahment org.

No signup, terminate what ?

• Praise 1

eh... you never pay them anything then did you actually signed up with them? If not, what are you terminating

Also, why is the form being submitted to ACRA? Hope is not you ownself terminate ownself  [sweatdrop]

I think he did sign up with them but didn't pay?  And they keep sending him letters to pay last time?  That is why he went down to terminate?

Cos the letter I received from them is that asking you to update your company name, if you didn't update your company name wlll be deleted from their system.  For me, I found fishy and went to google and found out it was a scam and I threw the letter away.

Maybe after reading this, he went to update with them?

No signup, terminate what ?

If didn't sign up or update with them, then no need.  Can just ignore  :)

I think he did sign up with them but didn't pay? And they keep sending him letters to pay last time? That is why he went down to terminate?

Cos the letter I received from them is that asking you to update your company name, if you didn't update your company name wlll be deleted from their system. For me, I found fishy and went to google and found out it was a scam and I threw the letter away.

Maybe after reading this, he went to update with them?

If didn't sign up or update with them, then no need. Can just ignore :)

If I don't terminate I don't pay, they sue me?

Well, let's hope they sue me and I lose

This I wanna see

Hahahaha