Geng until sibei chut bee. I'm ashamed of him as singaporean

Little_prince

"Hello people, I would like to share my PES F story.

Before I start, here is to the people who say people who chao keng are pussies, hum ji, ball-less, etc. Not everyone is suited for the military. Not everyone is made for getting shouted at by sadistic superiors. For my case, I decided that NS pay of $480 was not going to cover my housing rent, my car installment, my food and my other expenses. I was not going to give up my freedom for a national duty.

Here is my story. I enlisted directly into HRI as PES E9L9 due to 'depression' (as diagnosed by IMH). I first started going to IMH a year before enlistment to build up a case to get a down pes. True enough, I got downgraded to E9L9 from A. As I only have a private diploma and O levels, being PES A will definitely make me a chiong sua man. To me, my business and career is more important than NS. We can leave the NS to those who aim just to be a mediocre person in life.

On the day of enlistment, I knew I had to shave my head. Thus I managed to get a memo from the IMH psychiatrist to request an excuse from cutting hair. A bald head would just make taking MCs from hospitals harder. Despite the memo, the commanders were adamant about cutting hair. I then acted up, curled into a ball, clutched my head and start sobbing as loud as I could. Immediately, the OC told me it will be fine and asked me to get it cut myself outside. He then asked me to go see my doctor and I went to IMH. I only spent 1 hour in camp throughout my entire NS life. After walking out of the camp, I immediately went to IMH a&e department and got myself a 4 day MC.

As the 4 day MC came to an end, I realized I could not go back to camp as I could not leave my work (that would result in me having no money). I then started a spree of MCs from hospital A&Es and polyclinics. These ranged from 1-5 day MCs. Although there is a directive that MCs more than 3 days must be endorsed, I just said I was too sick to leave the house and there was nothing they could do. I believe, somewhere along the line, they instructed hospitals to stop giving me MCs as the MCs started to dwindle to 1 day in duration. I then began to impersonate officers, pilots and even had friends dress up as my superiors wheel me in on wheelchairs to the A&E. Let's just say luckily the hospitals can't verify this.

About a month into the MC spree, they had sent MPs to my house multiple times and claimed I wasn't home (I was at work obviously). Some b**tard officer then threatened to charge me for not being at home when on MC. I immediately replied and yelled at him in a maniac voice that I was indeed at home and had just taken sleeping pills issued by the doctor. Why am I not allowed to rest when on MC? Need I be awake just for their stupid house visits?. I then threatened to go see my MP and talk to the press about them harassing me when I was trying to rest and this young punk officer immediately backed off.

The finale and PES F came when one day, they tried to get the police to breach my door down while I was on MC. Luckily I was at home and opened the door to the surprise of the police officers. I then conveyed my intent that I was sick and wanted to rest without being disturbed. They then left without protest.

Knowing that they would soon do more unscrupulous things, I checked myself into IMH for a 2 day resort stay fully paid for by our dear Mindef. The psychiatrist then asked if I would like to continue NS and I replied that I do not want to see people in army uniform as I wish to kill them. Immediately upon my discharge, they scheduled me to see an SAF psychiatrist and he gave me the most Honourable award the SAF can issue, a PES F as well as a 2 month MC to cover me from returning to camp while the PES F processes.

Two weeks later, a call from my camp informed me that my IC could be collected back. I went down, took my IC and walked out a free man, free of any reservist obligations, duty to obtain exit permits. I was and am elated.

In total, I was enlisted for a total of one month and two weeks, out of which, I spent only an hour in camp. On average, I spend one hour for each day MC making me effectively serve NS for one hour per day. Given the monthly allowance of $480 and given that I spend 5 hours a week taking MC, I am roughly paid $24 per hour to take MCs, making me the highest paid NSFs in service.

So to all PES F hopefuls, I want to encourage you to take this path. It is a path more exclusive than OCS, as only a select few can actually attain this highest honour. Don't be fooled by what some people say about PES F people being unable to be hired. The world is your oyster. Even if no one wants to hire you (very unlikely as people in the private sector don't give a f**k about NS and would be happier if you had no NS obligations), start a business or carve your own career. Don't let the negativity of people who verbally abuse 'chao kengsters' affect you. Majority of this people have the 'just suck it up attitude' and are happy with a mediocre life. I'm not and I am sure you are not. I want to excel and succeed and challenge the impossible.

They said it was impossible to PES F and avoid hair cuts, but I did it nonetheless.

So go out and get your PES F and let the world see.

Sincerely,

A PES F-ed Recruit.

- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/chao-keng-god-how-i-forced-saf-release-me-serving-ns#sthash.Gfw2TE8G.dpuf

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7

Turbocharged

with all these trouble to keng, I rather serve the 2 and half year like a man and FO. [hur]

• Praise 4

with all these trouble to keng, I rather serve the 2 and half year like a man and FO. [hur]

I mean if you want to keng, than keep quiet about it. What's so proud or honour to talk about? Imagine a guy haolian to his friends how he got his PES F, everyone will cheer for him in his face. But that's only when he is around.

• Praise 4

"Hello people, I would like to share my PES F story.

Before I start, here is to the people who say people who chao keng are pussies, hum ji, ball-less, etc. Not everyone is suited for the military. Not everyone is made for getting shouted at by sadistic superiors. For my case, I decided that NS pay of $480 was not going to cover my housing rent, my car installment, my food and my other expenses. I was not going to give up my freedom for a national duty.

I used to think such stories were fake, until I met one of the PES F guys at a youth religious gathering a few years back. (Just there because a chio bu invited me)

While the other guys in the group were sharing stories about NS, the PES F guy was proudly sharing how he managed to geng til PES F because he didn't like to serve. I have no respect for such people.

While NS is two years of the prime time of our lives, it is important.. I'm proud of having served in whatever limited capacity that I did, and it's an instant bonding topic between guys whenever we meet new guys.

For those who geng, f**k you.. Not everyone is suited for military, but if everyone did the same as the gengsters, the next conflict we have, it's us who will suffer. Take your balls and stuff it up your a**holes..

• Praise 5

Turbocharged

I mean if you want to keng, than keep quiet about it. What's so proud or honour to talk about? Imagine a guy haolian to his friends how he got his PES F, everyone will cheer for him in his face. But that's only when he is around.

Keng, just like giving up every time face with a problem, is contagious and habitual. If this mindset is cultivated during NS, I don't know how he going to face life in future.

• Praise 2

Keng, just like giving up every time face with a problem, is contagious and habitual. If this mindset is cultivated during NS, I don't know how he going to face life in future.

I think differently, I believe they keng because they don't like what they are doing. They might turn out to be top sales man since they know how to crap.

But to me, I just find them not trustworthy.

• Praise 1

you'll be surprised to know there are keng kings who go on to have good careers and make good money after NS.

One of my S1 branch guys constantly walked with a limb in and around camp but wad able walk normally after he booked out [sly]. Running his own business now :D

• Praise 1

(edited)

I don't think I wasted my 2.5 years in army.

I learnt to be more independent to take care of myself; I learnt to be cooperative and working in team with platoon mates.

I learnt to obey instructions from OIC.

Lastly, I thoroughly enjoyed the army jokes from mates, and we have survived thru thick and thin, and we are still gathered over a beer after we ORD nearly 20 years ago :)

Just to put it straight, it's an honour to serve the nation, and I will defend my country in event of the need arises.

Geng?, sorry not in my blood

Edited by Ktglfc
  • Praise 4

you'll be surprised to know there are keng kings who go on to have good careers and make good money after NS.

One of my S1 branch guys constantly walked with a limb in and around camp but wad able walk normally after he booked out [sly]. Running his own business now :D

the "act" not complete enough. if you watch The Prestige, want to do must do whole package, even in outside life also must limp.

back to this kengster in question, i think it takes very thick skin to pull it off, and not many people have that.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

sounds like the same guy from my unit. from 42 SAR?

• Praise 1

(edited)

the "act" not complete enough. if you watch The Prestige, want to do must do whole package, even in outside life also must limp.

back to this kengster in question, i think it takes very thick skin to pull it off, and not many people have that.

Gotta hand it to guys like him. Irony realli, in order to keng all way, he must be disciplined to maintain the "act" throughout the 2 and half years [:)]

sounds like the same guy from my unit. from 42 SAR?

My guy from 6 SIR, Tg Gul Camp.....these guys can be found everywhere [laugh]

Edited by Toothiewabbit
  • Praise 2

Tell u a true story.

A school drop out had to serve 2 years with less than $400 in monthly allowance.

Want to sign on for the government to pay for his studies if he would had done so, he would have to serve 1 more year.

Althought there was a $50k payout if he managed to complete the 7 years of NS but he feels unfair that to be a officer, one must have good grades, one must be lucky to be selected in OCS.

If signing on as a specs, would say 7 years only able to have a return of S$350,000 compared with officer of $520,000.

Even he want to serve the country for life, no one can guarantee that at 50years old, after NS, he wouldn't be a security officer in some office buildings or a taxi driver with no CPF.

He had suffered 2 years and only returns from NS was a driving license.

Armed with a driving license, he got himself a job as a used car salesman.

First 3months took around $1.5k without CPF.

4th month onwards, he moved into car broking and net $4k.

Average, $3.5k and still drive car home.

So if factor in his "free car ownership", he net around $60,000 per year, at age of 21.

Then due to a car accident, wasn't on good terms with his boss, resigned and moved on to shipping.

Being no experience in shipping, took a $30k salary, bought himself a car, unstable for 5 years and his luck was changes when one of his customer engaged him to run a 3rd party warehouse as HOD.

He was then 26years old and net $80k per year.

2 years down, his company made so much money, he net $120k per year.

All these while, he was charged several times for not attending IPPT, ICT, RT.

His reason of not attending ICT, IPPT, etc, too busy to fight against people in the corporate world whom are better educated, more experience.

If that he wouldn't have to serve the 2 years, I would say he might had even done better, probably untouchable.

• Praise 1

Hope someone CSI him out and send this article to his current boss.

If he tells boss that IMH had given him the clear signal, inform Mindef his current mental health status to get back for medical board to get his PES upgraded... A joke, cos medical board is only to downgrade, right?

Then we'll all like to see a pic of his face when he received the upgraded status...

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Gotta hand it to guys like him. Irony realli, in order to keng all way, he must be disciplined to maintain the "act" throughout the 2 and half years [:)]

My guy from 6 SIR, Tg Gul Camp.....these guys can be found everywhere [laugh]

oic. that guy from my unit has a nick name. we call him Iron-Crutch Li aka Tie Guai Li. bookout, can see him run after the bus. [laugh]

• Praise 1

Confirm this kind is LJ lang, knn pui chao nua one.

But...many smart biz man are LJ lang..

Just feel lucky that he was not a scholar, use his LJ tactics to wear white colour and rule us next time.

• Praise 2

If they would have paid more for ns, all these could be prevented.

Now allowance already good compare to last time, some more they close one eye even you work part time during weekend, during my unit life i and others can still also take short courses and ACCA modules some more. Mind you, we still have pagers with us ready to call back anytime.

• Praise 2

Keng siao Keng pi so much for what?

Just sign up for defense scientist vocation can already lor [grin]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1