Property in Johor

nazerath

(edited)

soon this will be raised to RM$2M because RM$1M is too cheap ... i repeat too CHEAP!

RM$1M = less than SGD$400K

This kind now can buy, long time ago can, then can't, then must be with Malaysian, dunno what the rules are, overseas too long, lost touch n now trying to get up to speed.

Must be over 1m then can buy? That kind of house makes me excited, I know it will leak, flood, burst pipe, etc etc, some will even shift their fences to shrink yr property, drug addicts, but it is for long haul so will only do up when needed. Now there got what tax hidden cost?

I'm quite sure if it is very near sg, it will appreciate eventually. No fanciful place for me, more for the property.

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged
(edited)

http://www.iproperty.com.my/property/searchresult.aspx?t=S&gpt=B&st=JO&ct=Johor+Bahru&k=&pt=&mp=&xp=&mbr=&xbr=&mbu=&xbu=&lo=&wp=&wv=&wa=&ht=&au=&sby=&ns=1

there is an entire list of properties listed above. hope they do not raise man again.

Its not really theirs are cheap, is sg too ex liao. really too ex.

Edited by nazerath

(edited)

Yesterday evening 2nd link jam towards SG customs, probably because of the school holidays. The jam these days start from midway of the bridge, and beyond . ICA only opened 1 block of booths .

Edited by Count_duku

There're things that can't be measured - your health! Imagine having to commute daily say 3 hrs just to clear customs both ways. How will that affect your health in the long term! For retirees, possible.

Turbocharged

ya for day to day cannot lah, I heard by 4 am some got to rush. for retirement maybe quite nice.

(edited)

go back sleep only ... morning 5am will start to queue at custom and come in liao ... lol

Buy buy buy, get out of singapore. Yeah!

Edited by Wt_know

go back sleep only ... morning 5am will start to queue at custom and come in liao ... lol

Wahaha, i mean buy buy buy, no money left to buy in Singapore!

Come back morning 5am, no problem....wahahahaah

Turbocharged

alamak dun like that la, singapore got house liao la, would be silly to travel to and fro everyday .

I spend 90% overseas.

Supercharged

Notice that most of the suggestions are for new places, what about old worn places with a little larger land areas? What I looking for is price stability n slight appreciation even if not much after five or more years. Meanwhile rent it for cheap just to get people to look after if anyone wants it. What do u guys think?

I am not flashy n can ride a 1-2k motorcycle or a pickup.

The type of property above is selling a lifestyle, a hot cookie I think.. Developers and the big players make, after that wait for a fool to come and pick up.

If u r not looking for new, y nvr look at taman mount austin areas?

BTW how come nobody mentioned batam?

those toks abt 2nd home w mistress aside, actually I found the place not bad. Remind me a little bit like Thailand. Outskirt of bkk.

(edited)

If u r not looking for new, y nvr look at taman mount austin areas?

BTW how come nobody mentioned batam?

those toks abt 2nd home w mistress aside, actually I found the place not bad. Remind me a little bit like Thailand. Outskirt of bkk.

Batam? A joke. Very hard to sell house there, i almost cry ar, sell one year plus then get someone buy moreover at cheap price. If invest property better in Jakarta or Bali. Even in Surabaya I managed to sell mine within 2 weeks Edited by Thaiyotakamli
  • Praise 1

Just get an old unit near the causeway. Rental should be OK as there is a constant demand from the M'sians working in S'pore.

Serene Park, Taman Pelangi, Taman Sri Tebrau, Taman Sentosa, Taman Iskandar, Century Garden & Taman Melodies.

No need look further than these old Tamans if you intend to have contant flow tenants to occupy your unit.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Batam? A joke. Very hard to sell house there, i almost cry ar, sell one year plus then get someone buy moreover at cheap price. If invest property better in Jakarta or Bali. Even in Surabaya I managed to sell mine within 2 weeks

Investment I dono but I know someone who bought medisuite n studio condo in Philippines.

If for retirement, staying in capital or touristy areas quite dear unless cash rich. But if rich don't even need to retire overseas right.

• Praise 1