The Cars@Expo

Dwee

Supercharged

How come there are two days this year? Got things to see bo?

To let buyers have more time to consider, perhaps..... [:/]

How come there are two days this year? Got things to see bo?

Yeah lor. Go Geylang better, right? Can see, can teh and poke.

Song boh? :D

To let buyers have more time to consider, perhaps..... [:/]

New car maybe still can take time to consider. If used car, by the second day the car might sold off liao?! Lol.

Anyway, hopefully there are more things to see, if not two days waste time and effort only. Cause even one day also quite quiet, not many people go.

Yeah lor. Go Geylang better, right? Can see, can teh and poke.

Song boh? :D

Dont know how's the market in geylang now leh? Edited by 13177

MCF has a booth. Premium member has two lucky dips for instant prizes. SUBARU, VW, FORD, MAZDA, MITS, KIA, SUZUKI, CITREON, PUG, AUDI, HONDA, RENAULT exhibit their new cars.

Supercharged

Went for 30 min in early afternoon.

Large hall - a lot of "corridor" space. I believe they could not find enough exhibitors.

Especially 2nd hand car section quite miserable - only 3-5 exhibitors each about 20/30 cars.

New cars is some of the ADs. I saw 4 PIs - Richburg, Leco, ABWIN (who are they?) and the infamous SG Vehicles.

Only highlight for me was to see see the harrier, new Vellfire/Alphard without any harressment. Only asked prices at Richburg - no special offer.

Rest of booths all have some people browsing or at tables discussing with salesmen. But I did not get impression that a lot of people or great buying interest.

• Praise 2

now coe so high, not the right time to buy new car

better to wait till May coe results since the coe quota for May to June will increase by about 5K

• Praise 2

Im doing that hahha

now coe so high, not the right time to buy new car

better to wait till May coe results since the coe quota for May to June will increase by about 5K

• Praise 6

This year the space bigger but doesn't mean more exhibitors. Used car seems to get lesser as compared to last year. Overall still same, nothing much to see.

• Praise 3

Went for 30 min in early afternoon.

Large hall - a lot of "corridor" space. I believe they could not find enough exhibitors.

Especially 2nd hand car section quite miserable - only 3-5 exhibitors each about 20/30 cars.

New cars is some of the ADs. I saw 4 PIs - Richburg, Leco, ABWIN (who are they?) and the infamous SG Vehicles.

Only highlight for me was to see see the harrier, new Vellfire/Alphard without any harressment. Only asked prices at Richburg - no special offer.

Rest of booths all have some people browsing or at tables discussing with salesmen. But I did not get impression that a lot of people or great buying interest.

Why you say SG Vehicles infamous?

They are selling C200 with panoramic roof at 170k.

• Praise 2

Went there on Sat morning and bought 3 sets of Blackvue DVR together with Cellink B external battery. When I was there, this was the only booth with people AND real transactions going through. All the others had people but mostly browsers.

However, I don't believe that the crowd (or lack of crowd) reflects on the buying sentiment of car buyers. I know that at least for a few of the participants, you can get the same deal at their Leng Kee showroom as well [:)] ! Unfortunately, the same does not apply with Blackvue which is why had to travel all the way to the east to enjoy the offer.

• Praise 3

Go for what? Go showroom at least got nice coffee and can test drive, hehehe..

At least go there one shot can see many brands

If go alexandra and leng kee, need to go many showrooms, best if rain haha

• Praise 6

Why you say SG Vehicles infamous?

They are selling C200 with panoramic roof at 170k.

I read one complaint about them in the Honda Vezel thread.....

Maybe you should do more research b4 committing ....

People always say.... When the deal seem too good, it's usually too good to be true.

Edited by Cityzen-SG
  • Praise 1