The Cars@Expo

Dwee

Went there on Sat morning and bought 3 sets of Blackvue DVR together with Cellink B external battery. When I was there, this was the only booth with people AND real transactions going through. All the others had people but mostly browsers.

However, I don't believe that the crowd (or lack of crowd) reflects on the buying sentiment of car buyers. I know that at least for a few of the participants, you can get the same deal at their Leng Kee showroom as well [:)] ! Unfortunately, the same does not apply with Blackvue which is why had to travel all the way to the east to enjoy the offer.

What's the offer for Blackvue?

Did you check out Thinkware? What's their offer like?

↡ Advertisement

Buy on Qoo10 and install in JB. Much much cheaper.

• Praise 9

Turbocharged

Since you fellas have been there...

I might be stopping by today since I will be in the area. Got place to park or all full? [drivingcar]

• Praise 1

I read one complaint about them in the Honda Vezel thread.....

Maybe you should do more research b4 committing ....

People always say.... When the deal seem too good, it's usually too good to be true.

I'm the type who always believe 羊毛出在羊身上。 it's probably true that their after sales service is questionable but upfront you alr save so much. So something's got to give. Very cheap and good service at same time probably dun exists in today's market. And also for that much of negative publicity about them, they have been able to survive in the biz for so long. So that would also mean they are doing certain things right and there is demand for their offerings. A lot of PI folded up during the years of super cheap COE, but still they didn't.

Since you fellas have been there...

I might be stopping by today since I will be in the area. Got place to park or all full? [drivingcar]

It is quite full but turn over is fast. If you wait for a lot, should be able to get within 5-10mins.

• Praise 1

Looked on Qoo10 for 2ch Blackvue 650 or Thinkware F750, but couldn't find either, so was curious what price at the expo.

• Praise 1

Was there this morning and saw one particular PI price much lower then others PI.

For eg. A high spec new C200 selling at $169,999. E200 at $199,999.

The C200 price look really attractive, and gather a lot of people looking.

The PI claim to have more than 30yrs in business.

• Praise 1

Was there this morning and saw one particular PI price much lower then others PI.

SG Vehicle?
  • Praise 1

Went there on Sat morning and bought 3 sets of Blackvue DVR together with Cellink B external battery. When I was there, this was the only booth with people AND real transactions going through. All the others had people but mostly browsers.

However, I don't believe that the crowd (or lack of crowd) reflects on the buying sentiment of car buyers. I know that at least for a few of the participants, you can get the same deal at their Leng Kee showroom as well [:)] ! Unfortunately, the same does not apply with Blackvue which is why had to travel all the way to the east to enjoy the offer.

Which you bought? I see one that cost 800 with the batt

• Praise 6

Went for 30 min in early afternoon.

Large hall - a lot of "corridor" space. I believe they could not find enough exhibitors.

Especially 2nd hand car section quite miserable - only 3-5 exhibitors each about 20/30 cars.

New cars is some of the ADs. I saw 4 PIs - Richburg, Leco, ABWIN (who are they?) and the infamous SG Vehicles.

Only highlight for me was to see see the harrier, new Vellfire/Alphard without any harressment. Only asked prices at Richburg - no special offer.

Rest of booths all have some people browsing or at tables discussing with salesmen. But I did not get impression that a lot of people or great buying interest.

Maybe you don't know abwin coz they deal more on commercial vehicles. I sold my Kangoo to them 3 years ago.

• Praise 1

GST absorbed, SD card upgrade, free installation & purchase on purchase of Cellink B battery.

Disagree. Qoo10 SG site quotes $499 for base DR650-2CH. After adding SD card upgrade + installation most likely come up same price during the promo. Furthermore no agent's warranty!

Looked on Qoo10 for 2ch Blackvue 650 or Thinkware F750, but couldn't find either, so was curious what price at the expo.

Found this on Qoo10 site: http://list.qoo10.sg/item/BLACKVUE-2015-NEW-BLACKVUE-DR650GW-2CH/411666553

Which you bought? I see one that cost 800 with the batt

Believe the $800 is for DR650 + Cellink Batt. I bought:

i) 1 X DR650 + Cellink B

ii) 2 X DR600 + Cellink B

Price not bad lel about 30k diff from AD ... spec wise unsure though.

• Praise 4

Neutral Newbie

F750 selling $468 with 16gb that is yesterday price.

Edited by runningman

Price not bad lel about 30k diff from AD ... spec wise unsure though.

Base on the spec lists paste on the windscreen is very high spec. Got front and rear sun roof...some more..

Of course detail (fine print) of the price unknown....and also the warranty terms......

How is this PI?

I have never deal with them... but some posted saying there are some negative reports about them.... I was attracted by their adv of 139k Esquire/Noah....

↡ Advertisement