Bad Audi Experience

Enson

I totally agree with you. Unfortunately in our culture, driving conti car gives you the false impression of 'higher' status.

But hey why should I complaint??? This are the people who keeps the economy running !!!!!

A3 nia so demanding... lol

aiya. see open lah. car is just a tool to bring you from pt A to pt B. nothing more.

don't let the price delude you into believing that it is a status symbol.

it is not. it's just another depreciating asset.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Can fully relate to the frustration TS is experiencing! However, this is not specific to a dealer as I am now experiencing this over at PML and for that matter not on a BB car!

So far, I had very good experience with the 2 Vs - VW and Volvo [thumbsup] . Worst experience with PML [knife] .

Supercharged

Throughout my years of owning cars as below.

Start year 2003

Fiat

Hyundai

Mazda

BMW

Nissan

Audi

Lexus & Toyota

Volvo & Renault

To date.

The best workshop service is Lexus, Hyundai. It very much depend on the SA connection within the workshop, same as working anywhere.

The worst is BMW where I wrote an email to BMW HQ in Germany before I get proper service.

• Praise 2

Supercharged

Should get the Lexus CT

only if you can tahan paying a premium to drive a gutless car

I guess it depends on what kind of car you are buying... If you are buying a Rolls Royce...

Sorry hor, Rolls Royce also never give face one hor. Never heard of the recent case meh?

I guess when you mentioned BMW, you are referring to PML and not MA? If so, I can't agree more. The team there seems to only act on issues when escalation is made. Otherwise, you can never get anything done :huh: .

Throughout my years of owning cars as below.
Start year 2003
Fiat
Hyundai
Mazda
BMW
Nissan
Audi
Lexus & Toyota
Volvo & Renault
To date.

The best workshop service is Lexus, Hyundai. It very much depend on the SA connection within the workshop, same as working anywhere.
The worst is BMW where I wrote an email to BMW HQ in Germany before I get proper service.

Strangely that despite such poor reviews of PML service, it doesn't dissuade loads of people from buying a BMW in SG.

Well, I guess you gotta admit that a BMW does offer one of the best drives (when it is working...)

Turbocharged

Strangely that despite such poor reviews of PML service, it doesn't dissuade loads of people from buying a BMW in SG.

Think the after sales service is just a part of the equation lah. There are so many competent external workshops that service BMWs.

(edited)

Think the after sales service is just a part of the equation lah. There are so many competent external workshops that service BMWs.

BVO Auto is pretty good for Bimmers. Juzz For Cars has a good rep, but I haven't tried them myself.

And if you're buying an M from Munich, the whole experience is *much* better than PML, so there's no reason to swear off all Bimmers just because of PML. :D

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 1

That's normal for Audi. Audi are generally quite problematic and they are just very expensive vw. I just don't know why ppl don't bash Audi as expensive vw but instead bash lexus on being expensive toyota

Q3 owner here for less than 1 year. Thank God I sold that "SHIT"!

1 Qt engine oil less than 2K Km

Changed piston ring and still about the same , every 2~3K Km

Until shifting noise start appearing at the 9th mth & $*^$%#^

Dump the car and good luck to whoever that brought it

Eh.....complaining about service why bring in gear box issues leh?

Must be fair and objective ma.....tio bo....ki chiu!!

Because sales misrep that the A3's GB is different from the problematic VW's GB. Perfectly valid complaint.