More evidence that China is full of mad men

Little_prince

They are trying to show the world that they are petty ....

If they start to think that the world can only have China, then they are in big troubles ...

i should think they are telling america that the world is more than just america

America are no angels that's for sure

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/02/22/huawei-well-re-enter-us-market-if-welcomed--mobile-world-congress.html

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

i should think they are telling america that the world is more than just america

America are no angels that's for sure

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/02/22/huawei-well-re-enter-us-market-if-welcomed--mobile-world-congress.html

No doubt abt this, but the China is also in spats with southeast asia countries as well ... from Vietnam, to philipines, etc etc ...

No doubt abt this, but the China is also in spats with southeast asia countries as well ... from Vietnam, to philipines, etc etc ...

China knows that they will win hands down if American don't put their hand into SCS.

When LHL made some comment about SCS during his US trip, LHL kenna kan by his big brother from the north for making that comment

Well, China can well afford to do this to USA.

They own most of USA via bonds you know? [laugh]

Maybe not relevant to this thread... but it's set in China... and it's about stupid people and their faux pas.

If this was planned and calculated... I think it's terribly rude and dumb of the Chinese.

He's trying to score points with USA la.

Trying to bite off more than he can chew when the matter is none of his business.

China knows that they will win hands down if American don't put their hand into SCS.

When LHL made some comment about SCS during his US trip, LHL kenna kan by his big brother from the north for making that comment

• Praise 1

Well, China can well afford to do this to USA.

They own most of USA via bonds you know? [laugh]

He's trying to score points with USA la.

Trying to bite off more than he can chew when the matter is none of his business.

China owns about 7% of t-bills. Slightly more than Japan who they just overtook.

But US nationals and pension funds own almost 70%.

Doubt there's any danger of them calling in debts early.

Besides... these are US Dollar denominated. No big deal to repay

• Praise 2

Prc officials interviews I seen so far all blame external parties interfering.

Not once did they say anything about the asian countries they are bullying.

It shows their mentality. Little counties can fxxk off.

And yes. . Not a spelling mistake. . Asean nations are but counties to them.

• Praise 2

Maybe not relevant to this thread... but it's set in China... and it's about stupid people and their faux pas.

If this was planned and calculated... I think it's terribly rude and dumb of the Chinese.

Err...Things may not be what it may seem or initially reported.

On 4 Sep, SCMP published the Chinese Foreign ministry's version of the event, things got cleared up. So far, I have not seen any western press nor any US official  rejecting nor denying this explanation:

Perhaps it is high time that this little old thread needs a refreshing POV.... [flowerface]

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy-defence/article/2014484/staircase-snub-obama-was-united-states-decision-reveals

G20 ‘staircase snub’ for Obama was United States’ decision, reveals Chinese official

Foreign ministry official says Washington turned down Beijing’s proposal to provide rolling red-carpet stairway for US leader when he arrived at Hangzhou airport for G20 summit

It was Washington’s decision to have US President Barack Obama disembark from his plane through a small bare metal stairway instead of the usual rolling red-carpet staircase that state leaders get, a Chinese foreign ministry official has revealed.

Speculation has been flying about whether China was deliberately snubbing Obama since media reports on Saturday showed the US leader exiting the Air Force One through the small stairway.

But this was not the case, according to the Chinese official involved in the diplomatic arrangements.

“China provides a rolling staircase for every arriving state leader, but the US side complained that the driver doesn’t speak English and can’t understand security instructions from the United States; so China proposed that we could assign a translator to sit beside the driver, but the US side turned down the proposal and insisted that they didn’t need the staircase provided by the airport,” the official told the South China Morning Post on Sunday.

his legs can write off liao............really knn..........the way she drive like dancing already can tell is kuku driver .................still go stand in front of her............... [shakehead]  [shakehead]  [shakehead]

his legs can write off liao............really knn..........the way she drive like dancing already can tell is kuku driver .................still go stand in front of her............... [shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

In other news, it mentioned his leg bone is like shattered glass ald lol

Still the lady used the excuse of mistaken accelerator and brake pedal, clearly she purposely do one cos car at standstill, how can one mistaken about accelerator lol

• Praise 1

In other news, it mentioned his leg bone is like shattered glass ald lol

Still the lady used the excuse of mistaken accelerator and brake pedal, clearly she purposely do one cos car at standstill, how can one mistaken about accelerator lol

simply CHINA............ [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 2

When I was working in a small office of less than 10 people, I have this funny guy. Then when I join a new factory with 3,000 workers, there were a few.

China has more than a billion, so -_- they get reported more in today's www.

• Praise 1