Maid abuse: Couple face more charges

Jman888

attachicon.gifIMG-20151218-WA0004.jpg

due to the fact i customised the shoe cabinets.

my helper,threw away the right side of my shoe along with the old cabinet (my own conclusion) when the workers clear the rubbish 

so should i throw away the left or keep for a few week and see if she suddenly remembered where she pack the shoes?

nice cabinet, very good workmanship  [thumbsup]

famous liao . . . .   [laugh]

I had one ex-colleague who abused her maid and got fined. that time I cho cho her big time . . she quit in shame  [grin]

Waiting for the poster to come in and say

go to jail is using up all his tax money

to feed and house them and when they

shower 30% extra on water charges.  [thumbsup]

:D

wait no more . . . . 

go to jail is using up all my tax money

to feed and house them and when they

shower 30% extra on water charges.

[:p]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

nice cabinet, very good workmanship  [thumbsup]

famous liao . . . .   [laugh]

I had one ex-colleague who abused her maid and got fined. that time I cho cho her big time . . she quit in shame  [grin]

What did she do?!

I am not defending the two crazies in this case.. but... 

the rationale is simple isnt it? the animal CANNOT defend itself...  

the maid CAN go out and seek help...  

If they had stopped her from going out.. its called unlawful detention.. which is a much more serious charge... 

If you read more, you'd realize the maid cannot go out and seek help (otherwise she would have!).

Just because people like you and me would know how to seek help doesn't mean others know. In my view, the maid was as defenseless as an animal.

• Praise 3

What did she do?!

If you read more, you'd realize the maid cannot go out and seek help (otherwise she would have!).

Just because people like you and me would know how to seek help doesn't mean others know. In my view, the maid was as defenseless as an animal.

If I remember correctly, it is the usual stuff . . . slapping, pulling hair.

Her husband got jailed but she was spared, not from me though . .   [mad]

• Praise 2

If I remember correctly, it is the usual stuff . . . slapping, pulling hair.

Her husband got jailed but she was spared, not from me though . .   [mad]

siao lang a lot....

haiz.. my earlier response was with when another forumer pointed to the distinct difference in punishment for human vs animal abuse...  

i didnt read any part which stated she had no contact with the ''outside'' circle... rem.. she used her friend's phone to call for help when she escaped... i would infer that as she had her off days to still maintain a social circle off work. ie.. i still think she could have called for help earlier....  

again... pls dont misunderstand.. im not defending the sicko couple.. i am just suggesting a probable reason why the two of them were not thrown much more severe charges. (tho they prolly deserve them)

I rem my boss wanna buy a 2nd hand Porsche cayenne turbo from this botak, after testdrive 10min around orchard, my boss dun want buy and this guy demanded $10 for petrol money..!!! :wacko:

I rem my boss wanna buy a 2nd hand Porsche cayenne turbo from this botak, after testdrive 10min around orchard, my boss dun want buy and this guy demanded $10 for petrol money..!!! :wacko:

Whoa!!!!! Hahahahahaha

Er so who's the maid in this case? Your boss or the botak or the Porsche?

Hehe...kidding ya.

Me thinketh some ppl cannot have maids one...either tiko will come out or green hulk. Seriously, they have a warped character and they think their 1 cent is equivalent to 1 bullock cartwheel and power is akin to these being elevated to a god status, dishing out punishments instantly for slightest mistakes.

I cannot find any reason to pity the couple. But the helper is lucky to have been able to escape before she's reduced to a skeleton.

Safe ride

Cheers

Edited by PSP415
  • Praise 1

Regardless if the wife has any form of mental condition or stress (a very common excuses used whenever u get into trouble with the laws), the treatment to the helper was simply non acceptable & deserve heavier punishment. Why is the judge being so lenient in this case [:|] ? Simply due to the maid doesn't have long term/serious injury or health issue ??

Other points not brought up:

- By depriving the helper of food for such sustain period, how can the helper managed to continue to perform her daily tasks which surely need some physical effort???

- Only allowing to bath 1-2 times a week... wah, they can tahan the smell? Isn't that also unhygienic to their family esp if she's also required to cook??

- wonder if they questions the couple children, neighbors or relatives to understand what could be the reasons they do what they did as I can't... unless they are simply "siao lang" [hur] .. But rich "siao lang" should even be punish more  [whip]

Where got....

Here got...

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/singaporean-couple-sentenced-starving-their-domestic-helper?cx_tag=similartd&cid=tg:recos:similartd:standard#cxrecs_s

I think this is one of those peculiar situations. Many of us guys tend to be the maid's actual employer. But in reality the wife is the real boss at home. So any maid problem we will kena even if we know nothing about it ...

So better be nice to the maid...  :D

Edited by Jungus

famous liao . . . . [laugh]

I had one ex-colleague who abused her maid and got fined. that time I cho cho her big time . . she quit in shame [grin]

Yes bro, shame them in public, so others aware how they treat a fellow human being [thumbsdown]

Even for a maid, ensure well fed and taken good care of ... especially the chio bu ones :grin:

*joking on the last part* [:p]

• Praise 4

Yes bro, shame them in public, so others aware how they treat a fellow human being [thumbsdown]

Even for a maid, ensure well fed and taken good care of ... especially the chio bu ones :grin:

*joking on the last part* [:p]

My BIL used to have a maid from Myanma (former Burma) ... she go marketing sure buy fish for herself. LOL! 6 months later he sent her packing home.

• Praise 1

My BIL used to have a maid from Myanma (former Burma) ... she go marketing sure buy fish for herself. LOL! 6 months later he sent her packing home.

Just because she buy fish for herself???

Must be she not chio :grin:

• Praise 7

Maybe mouth smells fishy?

Which mouth ... top ... bottom ... or both? :grin:

Just ask her wash clean clean ... and it's all good.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3