• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
104 replies to this topic | 115 praises

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:45 AM

Yahgo22
  • Yahgo22
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

The new facelift quite nice

Front bumper quite chio

7 speed some more and has auto cruise

Need help from any bros who can show the pics

Posted 04 July 2014 - 09:03 AM

calbin7077
  • Premium member
    calbin7077
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

The new facelift quite nice

Front bumper quite chio

7 speed some more and has auto cruise

Need help from any bros who can show the pics

001-2014-honda-fit-leaked628opt.jpg

is it this one? ....hai ok la...haha

Posted 21 July 2014 - 02:49 PM

Twengche
  • Twengche
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

This is Honda fit or Honda fit shuttle?

Look like Honda fit

Posted 21 July 2014 - 04:40 PM

Optramagnum
  • Premium member
    Optramagnum
    6th Gear
    Author Image

It's nice and relatively cheap 5 seater. Remind me of Airwave. But it's a parallel import car, so warranty may be a bit troublesome.

Posted 21 July 2014 - 05:32 PM

calbin7077
  • Premium member
    calbin7077
    1st Gear
    Author Image

1311_FitShuttle.jpg?psid=1

lausai88 praised this

Posted 21 July 2014 - 08:30 PM

lausai88
  • Premium member
    lausai88
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Posted 14 December 2014 - 04:14 PM

Faraday
  • Faraday
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi, anyone bought this vehicle?Can share your experience? Which PI you bought it from?

Posted 23 December 2014 - 11:38 AM

Sofasogood
  • Sofasogood
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

It's nice and relatively cheap 5 seater. Remind me of Airwave. But it's a parallel import car, so warranty may be a bit troublesome.

Nowadays most PI have warranty already, so for an uncomplicated Jap car it shouldn't be too hard for any mechanic to maintain it. Besides, the Fit Shuttle is using the previous L15A engine from the Fit RS so I think should be good la. I saw it sometime ago on the first floor of AML but didn't really go in and take a look la =x

Posted 23 December 2014 - 11:50 AM

Optramagnum
  • Premium member
    Optramagnum
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Nowadays most PI have warranty already, so for an uncomplicated Jap car it shouldn't be too hard for any mechanic to maintain it. Besides, the Fit Shuttle is using the previous L15A engine from the Fit RS so I think should be good la. I saw it sometime ago on the first floor of AML but didn't really go in and take a look la =x

Haha, didn't know that, learnt something today. Everytime after browsing all the showroom cars, when I return to my existing car, I will have a mild "sian" feeling. But after a few days, I will feel happy and contented with my current car. Weirdo.

Posted 23 December 2014 - 01:27 PM

Sofasogood
  • Sofasogood
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Haha! That means that deep down inside you still love your car la  [:p]

Btw what car are you driving bro?

Posted 08 January 2015 - 08:45 AM

Sinicker
  • Sinicker
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

hi all,

i've been a lurker in mycarforum.  :ph34r: 

glad to share that my SE secured COE for my new Honda Fit Shuttle in yday's bidding.

will update you all on the purchasing experience and the car once i collect.

currently driving a 2008 Honda Fit. changing to Shuttle for the bigger boot space and all the features that come in this Fit Shuttle (cruise control being one of them for my trips up north).

Spring praised this

Posted 08 January 2015 - 09:22 AM

Simpleonly
  • Premium member
    Simpleonly
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Looking forward for your sharing, thanks.

hi all,

glad to share that my SE secured COE for my new Honda Fit Shuttle in yday's bidding.

currently driving a 2008 Honda Fit. changing to Shuttle for the bigger boot space and all the features that come in this Fit Shuttle (cruise control being one of them for my trips up north).

FourZero and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 08 January 2015 - 10:04 AM

Spring

hi all,

Thks for sharing and Congrats!!

Yes pls give feedback esp as this car not sold at Kah Motors so not many owners.

Wondering if it's much bigger than the normal Fit so if possible, pls post pics, Thks!!

Raymondism, 2BDriver and Byteslurve praised this
<!-- isHtml:1 -->

Posted 09 January 2015 - 10:49 AM

Twengche
  • Twengche
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

hi all,

Dear Sinicker,

Great to hear that.

Hope to hear more when we recieved your car.

Who do you buy your car from?

There are so many PI in the market, don't know where to start.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 15 January 2015 - 10:45 PM

Sinicker
  • Sinicker
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Hi!

Collected my Honda Fit Shuttle purchased from M9 International at Ubi Automobile Megamart today. Understand from my SE, Derrick that two more are collecting their Shuttle tomorrow + weekend.

I strongly would like to affirm my SE for his professionalism throughout my interactions with him. As a first-time first-hand car buyer and to purchase it from a PI, I feel it has been a smooth transaction from the time I was window-shopping for a Fit Shuttle till the time he waved me off as I started driving away.

As my now-previous car is a 2008 Honda Fit, I bought this Fit Shuttle due to reliability of a Honda and the bigger boot space. I can have a stroller and the week's groceries inside my boot!

Collected the Fit Shuttle with 15km on the odometer!

Interestingly, my wife and I find that this car is spacious despite having the same width and wheelbase as the 2008 Honda Fit. We are still trying to figure out why this is so. LOL. update soon!

I collected the car at 4pm. fetched the wife. fetched the boy and drove back home. will share more as I drive more!  [bounce2] 

for now, goodnight.  [sleeping]

Posted 15 January 2015 - 10:59 PM

Heartlander
  • Heartlander
    Supercharged
    Author Image

1311_FitShuttle.jpg?psid=1

To be frank, i find the rear view abit wierd. Side profile like not matching to rear hatch. The front is typical civic look. The modulos front better.

Posted 15 January 2015 - 11:28 PM

Spring

Hi!

Collected my Honda Fit Shuttle purchased from M9 International at Ubi Automobile Megamart today. Understand from my SE, Derrick that two more are collecting their Shuttle tomorrow + weekend.

I strongly would like to affirm my SE for his professionalism throughout my interactions with him. As a first-time first-hand car buyer and to purchase it from a PI, I feel it has been a smooth transaction from the time I was window-shopping for a Fit Shuttle till the time he waved me off as I started driving away.

As my now-previous car is a 2008 Honda Fit, I bought this Fit Shuttle due to reliability of a Honda and the bigger boot space. I can have a stroller and the week's groceries inside my boot!

Collected the Fit Shuttle with 15km on the odometer!

Interestingly, my wife and I find that this car is spacious despite having the same width and wheelbase as the 2008 Honda Fit. We are still trying to figure out why this is so. LOL. update soon!

I collected the car at 4pm. fetched the wife. fetched the boy and drove back home. will share more as I drive more!  [bounce2] 

for now, goodnight.  [sleeping]

Congrats and Thks for the updates n looking forward to your feedback!!
Baal, Byteslurve and 2BDriver praised this

Posted 18 January 2015 - 06:57 PM

Sinicker
  • Sinicker
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

hi,

drove 180km past 4 days! here's some pictures of the overall car, the cruise control + paddle shift + auto headlights and the boot space.

20150118_183147.jpg

20150118_183021.jpg

20150118_183214.jpg

Simpleonly, Leijasper, L23 and Dino-Lee praised this

Posted 18 January 2015 - 09:22 PM

Spring

hi,

drove 180km past 4 days! here's some pictures of the overall car, the cruise control + paddle shift + auto headlights and the boot space.

Thks for the pics! Looks good and spacious. The tyres looks abit small though like 15inches?

Posted 19 January 2015 - 12:05 AM

Sinicker
  • Sinicker
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Thks for the pics! Looks good and spacious. The tyres looks abit small though like 15inches?

yes they're 15 inches.

i prefer to stay stock. if manufacturer says 15", i'll stick with 15".  [drivingcar]

Baal praised this

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Honda Fit Shuttle

Honda Fit Shuttle  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Skorpionik  |  Neutral Newbie

Best Bang for Buck Stationwagon

I've been driving the Honda fit shuttle for a couple of months now, its been nothing short of amazing. i used to be driving a Honda Civic prior to this. I ferry my family of 4 around and the extra space is phenomenal. Boot space was one of... » Read More

Honda Fit Shuttle

Honda Fit Shuttle  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Sinicker  |  2nd Gear

Review after 1 week of driving!

Collected my ride on 15/1/2015 from M9. I have driven 550km on it now. My previous ride was a 2008 Honda Fit. I "upgraded" to a Honda Fit Shuttle so that my boot space is larger now to fit stroller, groceries and/or my baby boy's t... » Read More

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : Honda Fit Shuttle

Quick Reply

Tags: honda, shuttle, facelift, fit and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users