Honda Fit Shuttle New Facelift

Yahgo22

I had checked out the new Shuttle from various PI's. Hup Long & Regal said it's under cat. A, Hua Yang & Autolink said it's under cat. B. Hmm... all of them have a show piece, I guess the model is very new until it's inspected passed and confirmed by LTA.

S/b under cat A cos the engine and bhp same as vezel.

How much they quote? Ready stock?

↡ Advertisement

I had checked out the new Shuttle from various PI's. Hup Long & Regal said it's under cat. A, Hua Yang & Autolink said it's under cat. B. Hmm... all of them have a show piece, I guess the model is very new until it's inspected passed and confirmed by LTA.

It's the same engine as the Honda vezel

Neutral Newbie

From 106k+ to 117k, have ready stock but limited colours.

Found guan motor offer 104k at sgcarmart. Is it new version?

Hi Guys,

I am looking at Honda Fit Shuttle (or) Honda Shuttle (or) Honda Freed. However, a lot of friends told me about PI nightmare and quite worry about going to get PI cars. Due to budget and need, I need to explore above PI Models.

Need your suggestions on models and recommedation about PI selection. Below are PI selling above models listed in sgcarmart.

1) SG Vehicles

2) Autolinks

3) Hup Long

4) Shin Auto

5) Hua Yang

6) Global Carmart

7) Guan Motor

8) Leco Prestige

9) New CarQuotations

10) Emperor Motors

11) Zion Auto

As current COE will expire on Jan 2016, Aug-Sep is target to grab new one. Thanks. [bounce2]

Hi Guys,

I am looking at Honda Fit Shuttle (or) Honda Shuttle (or) Honda Freed. However, a lot of friends told me about PI nightmare and quite worry about going to get PI cars. Due to budget and need, I need to explore above PI Models.

Need your suggestions on models and recommedation about PI selection. Below are PI selling above models listed in sgcarmart.

1) SG Vehicles

2) Autolinks

3) Hup Long

4) Shin Auto

5) Hua Yang

6) Global Carmart

7) Guan Motor

8) Leco Prestige

9) New CarQuotations

10) Emperor Motors

11) Zion Auto

As current COE will expire on Jan 2016, Aug-Sep is target to grab new one. Thanks. [bounce2]

Hup Long & Autolink has more positive reviews. And personally don't like those in turf city, lol.

Do check with them whether they have ready stock. Drop by see see before decide.

Shuttle with smart key model comes with press button engine start and LED running light that costs 4k more (not worth while), the version without smart key comes with halogen head light (can be fitted by paying a few hundred $ more), the rest should be the same I think.

Shuttle with smart key model comes with press button engine start and LED running light that costs 4k more (not worth while), the version without smart key comes with halogen head light (can be fitted by paying a few hundred $ more), the rest should be the same I think.

Our Shuttle comes with the Smart Key Option but without the LED running lights.

What's the price like for shuttle ? :-) txs in advance for sharing

I got my shuttle (G)A at $ nett 103.8k with all standard features the pi give, traded in my car with 4K more than 5 others pi quoted, secured my coe at the 1st bidding (4 bid G in contract), book on end Aug, now the car is under vitas inspection, expected delivery date on mid of Oct.

I am very happy now waiting for my new mini mpv to welcome X'mas day and the year of monkey-my lucky year.

I got my shuttle (G)A at $ nett 103.8k with all standard features the pi give, traded in my car with 4K more than 5 others pi quoted, secured my coe at the 1st bidding (4 bid G in contract), book on end Aug, now the car is under vitas inspection, expected delivery date on mid of Oct.

I am very happy now waiting for my new mini mpv to welcome X'mas day and the year of monkey-my lucky year.

Bro, can pm me the PI?

What is the COE expected in your package?

Thanks.

Any one with experience re getting the leather seats for the Shuttle? Which company did your PI go to? Hows the workmanship? Thanks. Hoping to get my ride soon.

https://www.facebook.com/huplongautomobile?fref=nf

We have already delivered our first batches of honda shuttle with push start option

1 Is the cost different for push start and for key options?

2 Do you have stock now for either?

3 Your office is in Ubi or Turf City or...somewhere else?

4 Whats the price now for Shuttle?

5 Is Hup Long direct importer or dealer?

Thanks!

1 Is the cost different for push start and for key options?

Yes, but not much

2 Do you have stock now for either?

No, we have sold our second batch too.

3 Your office is in Ubi or Turf City or...somewhere else?

Ubi, Automobile Megamart

4 Whats the price now for Shuttle?

PM you

5 Is Hup Long direct importer or dealer?

We are one of handful direct importers in Singapore.

Thanks!

Thanks, Sean!

Which is cheaper- keyless or with key?

Which one do you have/ will you be importing?

Interested.