Honda Fit Shuttle New Facelift

Yahgo22

Anymore driver feedback for the Shuttle??

Show my wife the Shuttle and Sienta..... though she like Toyota, but she say Shuttle looks nicer... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Anymore driver feedback for the Shuttle??

Show my wife the Shuttle and Sienta..... though she like Toyota, but she say Shuttle looks nicer... [laugh]

tbh, Sienta's outlook forever disappointing, even with the new facelift. lol

• Praise 1

seems like not as popular as Vezel. Have not seen one OTR yet.

Any reviews from owners?

in all fairness, Vezel released in Singapore around mid-2014 while Shuttle released May 2015. takes some time before any dealer decides to bring a few units into Singapore.

I drive the Honda Fit Shuttle. boot space is good, FC is good. but if you must have the increased height to "feel mighty on the road", go for Vezel..

• Praise 1

Seen 2 on the road already, looks a bit unbalance from some angles but better than the previous generation. I believe the Fit Shuttle has a really spacious interior and boot. My family had the 1st generation Airwave with the moonroof and till this day I can never forget how practical, how spacious, how frugal, how reliable and how special it felt.

• Praise 1

Hybrid verion will have the sexy dark blue color but I don't see many PI bringing in hybrid. Only last week I did manage to view the hybrid version at Hua Yang @ Amtech building. Should be ard 10k difference from non-hybrid.

Neutral Newbie

I got my shuttle (G)A at $ nett 103.8k with all standard features the pi give, traded in my car with 4K more than 5 others pi quoted, secured my coe at the 1st bidding (4 bid G in contract), book on end Aug, now the car is under vitas inspection, expected delivery date on mid of Oct.

I am very happy now waiting for my new mini mpv  to welcome X'mas day and the year of monkey-my lucky year.

So you must have gotten your new shuttle, any feedback on your new drive then?

Those that buy the Shuttle are mostly looking at the practical reasons..

Btw we have already delivered more than 10 units of the shuttle.

Check us out on FB

https://www.facebook.com/huplongautomobile

As with most car buyer, I had been skeptical with PI after all the horror stories. 

Zero in on the shuttle after doing my own research online, viewed the actual car and discussed with a more established PI.

It is a nice fit for my family of five, boot space is excellent especially when OC does her shopping. 

FC expected to be on par with Honda Jazz although Shuttle win with a DOHC engine.

Most importantly, the right price package from this PI with all black & white written.

Booked in end Oct and selected a colour without ready stock, supposed to be a 3.5 months wait but call sos to the PI as my current car coming 10 years is breaking apart.

Next day replied me with chassis and engine number and expected delivery after christmas.

Now I am happily waiting for my beloved shuttle and will post more feedback down the road.

I got shuttle on Tues and so far, it works as expected. Drive is smooth and handling is easier than my old vios. FC unknown yet but I will start to monitor after the first servicing. Boot space is huge and it has three additional storage spaces underneath the boot cover. No complaints yet. :a-good: