Buy your own car parts and auto accessories from Toyota & Lexus CarParts Stockist | Transglober Auto Pte Ltd

Just bought some toyota parts from them. Prices are very reasonable & staff friendly.

No question asked when i return some parts since my workshop checked that mine not spoil yet so no need to change. Got full refund.

Very glad to have found this shop. Will recommend to friends.

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Hi

My model Toyota Vios. My auto cup holder was damaged by an irresponsible ESSO car washer attendent! Do you'll repair? And how much does it cost? Now the holder cant close properly and i think the spring is damaged. Can only manually pull open! Thanks!

post-152558-0-30419200-1416680401_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Hi

My model Toyota Vios. My auto cup holder was damaged by an irresponsible ESSO car washer attendent! Do you'll repair? And how much does it cost? Now the holder cant close properly and i think the spring is damaged. Can only manually pull open! Thanks!

hi, we do not carry this part.

Hi, do you have air con filter for prius c? Recently purchased one from the biggest stockist in Singapore but was a Thailand original Toyota made product, standard and quality totally one heaven one earth......

Hi, do you have air con filter for prius c? Recently purchased one from the biggest stockist in Singapore but was a Thailand original Toyota made product, standard and quality totally one heaven one earth......

Hi @deckbuild , we have it in stock. please call us at 68423393 for pricing.

Thank you.