2015 Subaru WRX

kobayashiGT

Do you find the new 2015 Subaru WRX attractive?   

160 members have voted

1. 1. Do you find the new 2015 Subaru WRX attractive?

• YES
    • NO

What is the final sales price of the wrx which you got? I saw listed was 144800?

Thks.

I was told by my SE discount around 2-3k only. Since I am not buying yet, I didn't really try to bargain.

Finally, this thread is alive again. I am eyeing to change my wrx for the 2016 version. Question is the price gap is too big compare to the Forester XT. Hmmm.

Finally, this thread is alive again. I am eyeing to change my wrx for the 2016 version. Question is the price gap is too big compare to the Forester XT. Hmmm.

Same dilemma here.... But after seeing the car in real at the motor show, my mind is set on the WRX!

Btw, this new 2016 version come with some extra features vs the previous version that MI brought in.

It now have sun roof, electric driver seat and the better touch screen head unit.

saw the WRX at the motor show, now what they have is the 2016 edition with the better radio system and sunroof and 18" rim. and optional S series bodykit for additional cost.

now the question is where to find the 70k for downpayment.... bloody loan curb..

I think the real (hidden) killer is insurance. Unless you r uncle or max NCD; if not, insuring a WRX probably costs more than COE!

I think the real (hidden) killer is insurance. Unless you r uncle or max NCD; if not, insuring a WRX probably costs more than COE!

Not as bad as I thought. Was quoted $400 more than FXT. Still well below $2k.

Max NCD.

It is indeed killer for the insurance, hence further add on to the dilemma. I had mine under tpft for about 1k yearly after paying off my car loan at year3. Now year8.5 still around 1k.

Maybe it is time to cool down in a XT instead with the space and comfort. But nobody will give way to me unlike a wrx!

I love the WRX. The problem is that MI only does a "special indent price". This special indent price is much higher as compared to a period when they were selling from existing stock.

I wonder why can't MI be like borneo whereby the selling price is quite similar ( regardless of whether it is indent or from existing stock ).

Edited by I_RIDE_DEEP
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

saw the WRX at the motor show, now what they have is the 2016 edition with the better radio system and sunroof and 18" rim. and optional S series bodykit for additional cost.

now the question is where to find the 70k for downpayment.... bloody loan curb..

Hello.

Do u mean now standard equipment is those u mentioned?

That's much better... But i can't see those details on their listing.

Hello.

Yes those are included in the current pricing of $144800.

new wrx is now a really rare car on the road..

finally saw a black sti just now.. lol

actually it's quite swee but the high spoiler really quite beng.. haha

• Praise 1

new wrx is now a really rare car on the road..

finally saw a black sti just now.. lol

actually it's quite swee but the high spoiler really quite beng.. haha

It is also a very practical car, one reason why I like it. I just wish the pricing is not so "premium"

It is also a very practical car, one reason why I like it. I just wish the pricing is not so "premium"

yes, with the cvt and new engine and the 200+ horsepower its really bang for buck performance car and practical too... 

If your car still left 2 years, maybe you should just wait and save up for the down payment. By the time it is due for replacement you probably can afford the 50% down!

haha, 50% down means 70k = need to save $2916.67 every month minimum.... how is that even possible... max i can save is 1.5k a month only... 

Better not be so cheap hahaha

If not alot of young bengs anyhow on the roads

dont like that leh, give chance a bit

Hello.

yes... asked the SE at motorshow. at least now is leather seats compared to the lousy fabric seats.. and the touch screen HU compared to the louya one last time... when I went to see it at the lengkee showroom, the main turn off was the fabric seats and the HU... asked the SE everything also cannot change (that time lah).

Neutral Newbie

The main turnoff for me was the carbon fiber central plastic... Hope the above is all true. Then it's time... =)

144K is too high a price ...maybe 134k still can consider.

134k please pm me to join group buy if any. =)
↡ Advertisement