Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

Haha. I am referring to the customs! I went in last week for seafood! So I am surprised they check the bonnet too. My car no mods. So i dunno what are they checking too. hahah. 

For snakes?

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/python-found-near-engine-of-parked-car-along-desker-road-8902970

SINGAPORE: A 2.5-metre-long reticulated python was removed on Thursday morning (Jun 1) from a car parked along Desker Road. 

The snake was found coiled in the engine compartment and was believed to have slithered from a nearby drain and into the car overnight, according to a Channel NewsAsia reader who was at the scene. 

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/python-found-near-engine-of-parked-car-along-desker-road-8902970

Remember that Samuel Jackson movie "Snakes On A Plane"? 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Haha. I hear-say only.

But recently they are quite onz. Ppl who are driving up to JB be careful!

When I drive up north n got speeding or parking tickets, I'll just pay the fines. don't bother to give kopi money. speeding tickets can pay by axs.

I think it's about RM150, just treat it as part of the toll that allows ur car to stretch it's legs.

• Praise 2

When I drive up north n got speeding or parking tickets, I'll just pay the fines. don't bother to give kopi money. speeding tickets can pay by axs.

I think it's about RM150, just treat it as part of the toll that allows ur car to stretch it's legs.

Same.

I pay them online now at MYEG. They have accepted Singapore credit cards. Got picture for memory also. [:p]

post-2654-0-41598300-1476839512.jpg
  • Praise 2

oh, didn't know about this. Next time I also wanna get pics! Eh, were u waving at the cam?

Same.

I pay them online now at MYEG. They have accepted Singapore credit cards. Got picture for memory also. [:p]

oh, didn't know about this. Next time I also wanna get pics! Eh, were u waving at the cam?

Definately not waving at cam, both hands on steering wheel at that speed.

Supersonic

Same.

So means no more kopi $$ road blocks nowadays?

Turbocharged

Same.

Actually in SG the AXS machines already allow payment of traffic fines collected in MY..

Of course, it depends if one wanna pay up or not...

Actually in SG the AXS machines already allow payment of traffic fines collected in MY..

Of course, it depends if one wanna pay up or not...

AXS got provide photo for memory? [:p]

Neutral Newbie

Same.

That picture shows the speed 110/144 km/h. Does it mean you are travelling at 144 km/h at a stretch with a limit of 110 km/h ?

I wonder if just 5 to 10 km/h above limit they got give chance.

Same.

How did you get the photo?

AXS Online with MYEG only asks for payment but no link to proof. I got two tickets within 10min back in February so would be handy to have some pictures before paying.

That picture shows the speed 110/144 km/h. Does it mean you are travelling at 144 km/h at a stretch with a limit of 110 km/h ?

I think if you stay below 120km/h they would pang chance. 2 months back I spotted the camera only when I was in front of it, so there is nothing that I could do but look at my speedometer. Its exactly on 120km/h. Usually if they catch you within 2 weeks you will see your picture. So far so good for me and lets hope it maintain that way.

(edited)

AXS Online with MYEG only asks for payment but no link to proof. I got two tickets within 10min back in February so would be handy to have some pictures before paying.

go to MYEG website (can pay ur fine there too)....i got 1 photo there too....lol

https://www.myeg.com.my/

Once u log in....choose "PDRM enquriy & payment"

Edited by zipping
  • Praise 2

Same.

next time do 180kmh and remember to wind down window to wave at the camera, got picture, got date/time, got waving, more important got speed record!  [laugh]  [laugh]

Supersonic

Knn. This cannot be true.

Malaysia more advanced than SG when it comes to collecting money?  :D

SG no photo wanna collect money...

go to MYEG website (can pay ur fine there too)....i got 1 photo there too....lol

https://www.myeg.com.my/

Once u log in....choose "PDRM enquriy & payment"

Ah, need to register......... [;)]  Maybe skip that. [drivingcar] 

Yes, it was bad of me to travel at 144km/h on a 110km/h road. I shall repent, its all my fault. [smallcry]

They do not need to verify your details, no need provide ur actual name lah, understand?

next time do 180kmh and remember to wind down window to wave at the camera, got picture, got date/time, got waving, more important got speed record!  [laugh]  [laugh]

U do know at that speed, the wind is too strong to put the hand out. I wind down my window at the tunnel at Ipoh there and going at just slightly above speed limit and the wind noise and resistance is already very loud and strong.

I prefer to keep both hands on my steering wheel at that speed. [:p]

↡ Advertisement