Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

BFF liao ... ahjib kor somemore suggest to reduce the toll for Tuas ... jamesc best friend FTW [thumbsup]

can kiss goodbye to simi VEP liao ... we're all abang adik [laugh]

with a healthy SGD:MYR all cheong to retire in msia ... huat ah!

post-7984-0-34942900-1516150146_thumb.png

post-7984-0-91844400-1516150256_thumb.png

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

BFF liao ... ahjib kor somemore suggest to reduce the toll for Tuas ... jamesc best friend FTW [thumbsup]

can kiss goodbye to simi VEP liao ... we're all abang adik [laugh]

with a healthy SGD:MYR all cheong to retire in msia ... huat ah!

It was a good move by MY to lower the toll for 2nd link. In a way, this is to get SG to adjust accordingly.

When RM weakened over the past few years, the toll charges at SG remains at S$3.20 which would translate to RM9.60 at current exchange rate of S$1.00=RM3.00. If SG follows the matching policy strictly, then the toll charges should have been S$2.50.

It was a good move by MY to lower the toll for 2nd link. In a way, this is to get SG to adjust accordingly.

When RM weakened over the past few years, the toll charges at SG remains at S$3.20 which would translate to RM9.60 at current exchange rate of S$1.00=RM3.00. If SG follows the matching policy strictly, then the toll charges should have been S$2.50.

i thought he was referring to the toll fee before the immigration, too many before hitting NSHW.

Anyone have any idea why the drop in toll ?

For the coming election?

I find this very fishy and i foresee the toll will shoot up again.

Any bro and sis have any insight or hearsay on this ma?

For the coming election?

Ah Jib kor scrapped EDL toll.  It is announced in Malaysia Budget lah.

• Praise 1

For the coming election?

why you wanna look a gift horse in the mouth?

why you wanna look a gift horse in the mouth?

They have learn enough from Pay And Pay.

Give you a drumstick and get back a whole chicken from you. :a-bang:

• Praise 3

To solve the congestion at causeway crossing, they decided to reduce toll at Tuas. KNN, LTA should really consider that for CTE morning traffic. Cut toll at PIE and KPE, ECP and all ERP gantries leading to Central area, thus encouraging less usage of CTE. Wahahahaha.... Edited by Voodooman
  • Praise 1

ahjib kor is the best [thumbsup]

What about weekends and PHs? Full or discounted rate?

KNN, Malaysia was said to be decisive and swift in implementing the lower tolls after the recent submit, yet SG dilly dally until 1st April.

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/proposal-for-single-checkpoint-at-causeway-malaysian-pm-najib

Good move

JOHOR BARU (THE STAR/ASIA NEWS NETWORK) - Travellers may be checked only once under a proposal to improve flow at the Johor Cause­way, said Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak.

Datuk Seri Najib said the plan was for people going to Singapore to be checked in the republic and those heading to Johor checked on the Malaysian side.

There was also a proposal to have a covered walkway for pedestrians, he said.

"These are among the recommendations being looked into by a task force headed by the Deputy Prime Minister,'' Mr Najib said after a meet-the-people session in Bukit Mor, Muar, on Friday (Feb 9).

On Malaysia's decision to reduce toll and levy at the Second Link, Mr Najib hoped that besides easing congestion, this would also help spur tourism and woo more Singaporeans.

The measures were taken to reduce congestion at the Causeway and traffic by at least 40 per cent.

He said easing congestion at the Causeway would also help Malaysians working in Singapore as some wake up as early as 3.30am to avoid the jams.

wah ahjib kor ... dont play play ... chut pattern more than badminton [laugh]

how come suddenly ahjib kor wake up in the morning CARE so much about people wake up at 3.30am come to work in spore ar?

post-7984-0-81379300-1518275671_thumb.jpeg

post-7984-0-52294300-1518276064.jpg

post-7984-0-52405500-1518276173.jpg

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement