Former Sch P charged in court - ?sex in Hyundai Trajet

alphard96

(edited)

Saw the news today.

Now worry abt our kids in school, with more educators found guitly of sexual offences.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/former-river-valley-high/1268322.html

Nothing to do with kids. This was an adult banging an adult. Some boh lam par - most likely either a jilted wife or a cuckolded husband but possibly also a jealous colleague of either - made an "anonymous complaint" about their affair and got him into trouble. His offence is not the affair but of making a false verbal declaration to a civil servant. Didn't know ordinary seebur serpent so powderful - it's not like that statement is made under oath or anything, and the guy wasn't really a police officer.

EDIT: he is also charged with having given a false statement to a CPIB officer, but I'm questioning the "Cluster Superintendent" charge. Cluster Superintendent so big fark ah?

Edited by Turboflat4

(edited)

The golden rule of MCF -> NPNT.

And I am not referring to the picture of the man.

When I first read the news article, I thought the woman's age was 21, and I was thinking this 59 year old guy's really got game. But then I realised she was a director of "Education Architects 21". :D

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 2

Hypersonic

When I first read the news article, I thought the woman's age was 21, and I was thinking this 59 year old guy's really got game. But then I realised she was a director of "Education Architects 21". :D

That was exactly what I thought when I glanced the article! [laugh] [laugh] Had to go through it again. No mention of woman's age.

TS very hum sap. The case is about giving false information. Why he go and jump the gun and say about what sexual offenses and worry about the kids in school?

You mean teachers & principal cannot have consensual sex wih other adults?They are also human beings mah. You can and they cannot? Double standard ah? Those who had sex cannot teach kids? What are you trying to put across?

• Praise 5

camping for picture [grin]

yalor yalor!!!! i also!!! nabei, kena con [laugh]

• Praise 1

you can only tao jiak in Alphard.

TS very hum sap. The case is about giving false information. Why he go and jump the gun and say about what sexual offenses and worry about the kids in school?

You mean teachers & principal cannot have consensual sex wih other adults?They are also human beings mah. You can and they cannot? Double standard ah? Those who had sex cannot teach kids? What are you trying to put across?

• Praise 1

(edited)

That was exactly what I thought when I glanced the article! [laugh] [laugh] Had to go through it again. No mention of woman's age.

I mean seriously - if a 59 year-old looking like *that* (GPGT in the article) and presumably not super-rich/super-famous can hook a 21 year old in a non-commercial transaction, he deserves a bloody medal in my book, not a prosecution. [laugh]

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 1

you can only tao jiak in Alphard.

Hello there....er....Jack. [grin]

I mean seriously - if a 59 year-old looking like *that* (GPGT in the article) and presumably not super-rich/super-famous can hook a 21 year old in a non-commercial transaction, he deserves a bloody medal in my book, not a prosecution. [laugh]

Simi medal? I would get his hp lumber and call him sifu.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

My old auntie called herself "Mary88" in chatroom and social media, and a lot of people immediately choose to think she is a SYT born in the year 1988.

The thinking process in our mind can be quite selective. :D

Edited by Albeniz
  • Praise 2